Sergio Busquets - Page 6 - Xtratime Community
Go Back   Xtratime Community > European Football > Spanish Football > FC Barcelona
Register Blogs FAQ Prediction League Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old May 2nd, 2011, 19:27   #101
Frankie
Pepe the Beast
Star Player

Teams: Real Madrid & the North London Bank of French Shylock
racist pig

Should be banned from life.

I support a corporation in Northern London.

Go Gunners...... Inc.

Show me your clubs trophy cabinet and I'll show you our financial statements.... Excluding employee expenses.
Frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2011, 19:40   #102
Tomaz
Forum Manager
International

Teams: FC Barcelona
I you act like a monkey, don't be insulted if someone calls you a monkey.

And when Real, his players, staff and fans start to apologise to Barca, our team and fans for all the shit that was said about our club in the far and near past, then it's time for Busquets to say he's sorry.
Tomaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 19:59   #103
Turricane
Premier Player

Anyway. In the atmosphere between the two clubs why does'nt Marcelo step forward and lend this press campaign some credibility? I mean, surely with accusations flying everywhere if Busquets actually called Marcelo momo, Madrid,Mourinho and Marcelo would surely be lining up and telling UEFA that this racist pig deserves at least a beheading no? Yet I have yet to see that happen...What's that you say? It's another As campaign supported by internet fans? Why am I not surprised.
Turricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 20:24   #104
PetritH
Messiah
World Class Player

Busquets made a mistake by calling just him Monkey... they are two.. Pepe and Marcelo... Madrid went mad after Busi only called Marcelo monkey and not the real one ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mv..
I will repeat myself: It's amazing how the kid with growing problem grew up bigger than anyone else and now the world has a growing problem to grow up to his height.
Mr.Vlade talking about Messiah.
PetritH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 20:37   #105
Tony75
XT's Demi-God
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetritH
Busquets made a mistake by calling just him Monkey... they are two.. Pepe and Marcelo... Madrid went mad after Busi only called Marcelo monkey and not the real one ?
That's racist dude. Just call Pepe ratman and leave marcelo as being a turd player for the turd club.
buve - the shit on the heel of Italian football.

RIP CLAUDIO LIPPI.

"What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left." - Oscar Levant

Sent from my Computer using a keyboard.

Irish commentator during 94 WC - 'The Baggio brothers, are of course, not related.'
Tony75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 21:01   #106
Turricane
Premier Player

....and the farce continues. Honestly are there no level to which they will not descend?

Sid Lowe;The specific focus of Karanka's comment (but not the only focus) was the Busquets remark to Marcelo, allegedly racially abusing him.

Then why not bring up formal charges you ****heads?
Turricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 21:26   #107
Ramallets
World Class Player

Teams: FC Barcelona Sempre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie
racist pig

Should be banned from life.

So should Arbeloa after what he said to Keita.
Barça sempre al nostre cor

“Ciutadans de Catalunya, ja la tornem a tenir aqui!”
Ramallets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 21:28   #108
Ramallets
World Class Player

Teams: FC Barcelona Sempre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcio100
what does it mean and why would Busquets saw it to Marcelo?
I'm not saying Busi said just that. You were asking about Moc Moc. I don't know exactly what it means word by word.
Barça sempre al nostre cor

“Ciutadans de Catalunya, ja la tornem a tenir aqui!”
Ramallets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 21:46   #109
Mendieta
Star Player

Teams: Real Madrid, Real Valladolid, Toronto FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramallets

Take a look from 2:20 in the video and you'll see what "Oooohhhhh" and "Moc Moc" means and where it comes from. It's an internal joke among the players.
That makes no sense. If it was some internal joke that they use with Pique, then why oh why was he covering his mouth when he said it to Marcelo? He was obviously saying something quite naughty that he didn't want to get caught on camera doing. However just like his little peekabook stunt, Busquets is too stupid to realize that there are many camera angles on the field. What a tool. Someone really needs to beat this boy up so he mans up. I would love to see him play in the EPL.
Viva Real Madrid y España!
Mendieta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 21:56   #110
PetritH
Messiah
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony75
That's racist dude. Just call Pepe ratman and leave marcelo as being a turd player for the turd club.
I know, but they are really fukin retard pigs, like every Madrid player..
Quote:
I will repeat myself: It's amazing how the kid with growing problem grew up bigger than anyone else and now the world has a growing problem to grow up to his height.
Old May 2nd, 2011, 22:38   #111
Kopriva
International

To me that doesn't really look like mono, but then again I suck at lip reading.

Surely Busquets can't be this stupid to racially insult someone when he himself has black team-mates?

If he does say 'mono,' I don't know what to say. It's beyond shameful. His antics are enough already, if this turns out to be true, it would be a big defeat for him as a human being.

But I'm with Turricane on this. If Busquets really insulted Marcelo that way, why didn't Madrid scream bloody murder? Surely that would have been their best bet of having someone suspended. Marcelo hasn't said anything, either. Why wait until now for Karanka to say something, where was Marcelo, why didn't this kick up more dust?

In the end, to me it seems like another campaign by the media. At least I hope it is.
5:0
Kopriva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2011, 23:49   #112
zyad
Bote Bote Bote
Legend

Teams: Only 1, and everyone who matters knows which it is
If he said it, they should throw the book at him.
More Manitas than Vishnu
zyad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2011, 00:06   #113
camelface
Legend

Teams: This is where I look to see if you're retarded.
it didn't look like mono.
my true self:
camelface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2011, 01:28   #114
Xxavi
Star Player

Whether he called Marcelo a "monkey" is not clear, but what is apparent is the fact that Busquets is a thick ****. I am tired of defending him and trying to see positive in him. I even supported the decision to ship Toure off so that Busquets keeps playing, although always knew that Toure was the better player.

I hope Pep talks to him, or even better, benches him for Mascherano so that his small brain can understand the message properly. Do not dive, do not ****ing fake injury! Do not be a racist pig! You have to wonder where did he learn all this stuff. What an embarrassment.

The only positive thing for him is that he is young, and he might get better with experience. But at the moment, he is really the most disgraceful player in Barca shirt.

Last edited by Xxavi : May 3rd, 2011 at 01:43.
Xxavi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2011, 08:01   #115
Calcio100
World Class Player

Teams: Liverpool
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxavi
Whether he called Marcelo a "monkey" is not clear, but what is apparent is the fact that Busquets is a thick ****. I am tired of defending him and trying to see positive in him. I even supported the decision to ship Toure off so that Busquets keeps playing, although always knew that Toure was the better player.

I hope Pep talks to him, or even better, benches him for Mascherano so that his small brain can understand the message properly. Do not dive, do not ****ing fake injury! Do not be a racist pig! You have to wonder where did he learn all this stuff. What an embarrassment.

The only positive thing for him is that he is young, and he might get better with experience. But at the moment, he is really the most disgraceful player in Barca shirt.
la masia
Disclaimer: Trolling, apparently
Calcio100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2011, 09:27   #116
PetritH
Messiah
World Class Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcio100
la masia
In La Masia they learn skillz... see Valdes, Puyol, Pique, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Bojan, Pedro, Thiago and Busi himself... everyone of them one of the best in the position they play... now back to your hole.
Quote:
Old May 3rd, 2011, 09:31   #117
Bcn
Rising Star

Teams: Barça
I will believe it if Marcelo confirms it. Until then let the merengones cry.
SOM UNS COLORS
SOM UNA MANERA DE FER
TOTS UNITS FEM FORÇA
VISCA EL BARÇA
Bcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2011, 10:59   #118
Embad
sexy times wid Erd
World Class Player

Teams: Arsenal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xxavi

What do you make of Alves?

He's just as much of a cunt, if not more...
Quote:
He's like the Milhouse of football.
Embad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2011, 12:09   #119
Bcn
Rising Star

Teams: Barça
Why?
SOM UNS COLORS
SOM UNA MANERA DE FER
TOTS UNITS FEM FORÇA
VISCA EL BARÇA
Bcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2011, 12:23   #120
Mohamed
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony75
That's racist dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PetritH
I know
Eh?

I know I've barely posted on XT the last year but I am pretty sure the Barca forum didn't tolerate racism, no?

How is this idiot not banned?
Mohamed is offline   Reply With Quote