Young Serbs In The Diaspora - Xtratime Community
Go Back   Xtratime Community > European Football > Other Nations > Serbian Football
Register Blogs FAQ Prediction League Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old December 9th, 2007, 22:24   #1
Marko3
Star Player

Young Serbs In The Diaspora

I think it's worth it to have a thread to keep track of the young Serbs in the diaspora who may or may not be playing for us. Some players to keep track of include, Marko Marin, David Vrzogic, Marko Mitrovic among many others. Hopefully we'll have some luck, and some of them will decide to play for us.
Marko3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 9th, 2007, 22:25   #2
Marko3
Star Player

Milan Close To Signing 'German Cristiano Ronaldo'

AC Milan are closing in on the signature of Borussia Mönchengladbach's Marko Marin, according to Kicker.

The 18-year-old winger is described by some as the 'German Cristiano Ronaldo' and is one of the hottest young prospects currently in circulation.

Marin, who holds a Serbian passport, has played four times for the Germany Under-21 team, scoring one goal.

The youngster has attracted the attention of a host of European clubs, with Fiorentina and Ajax said to be particularly interested.

Milan have been following the Bosnia-born star for some time now, and according to Kicker they are close to coming to an agreement with Mönchengladbach.

It is unclear whether the transfer will go through in January or at the end of the season, although the latter seems more likely.

The Rossoneri have already signed one highly-rated teenager in the form of Brazilian wonderkid Alexandre Pato, who will be available to play after the New Year.

Roberto Rossi

Link
Old December 9th, 2007, 22:27   #3
Marko3
Star Player

Chelsea close on starlet

Teenager closes on big move

By Kent Hedlundh Last updated: 6th December 2007

Chelsea are closing in on the capture of Swedish starlet Marko Mitrovic, according to the player's father.

The 15-year-old impressed during a trial spell with the Premier League giants and is now set to seal a move to West London.

The likes of Arsenal, Blackburn, Internazionale, Feyenoord and PSV Eindhoven have all shown an interest.

But Chelsea have seemingly won the race to sign him, according to Boban Mitrovic.

Mitrovic snr told Expressen: "There are negotiations going on. I believe it will be solved."

Link
Old December 9th, 2007, 23:04   #4
PartizanBeograd
Star Player

Teams: Partizan, Srbija, AEK, CSKA Moskva
funny that none of these young talents are even "Serbs" lol
> | <
> | <

PartizanBeograd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2007, 23:29   #5
Slobo
Legend

Teams: Crvena Zvezda, Notts Forest & Serbia
Its not funny its a disgrace
TOLE TOLE ZELIMO TI SRECU, DRVEN SANDUK, DRVEN SANDUK I NA NJEMU SVECU! TOLE LOPOVE ODLAZI!!!

Dobro znaj da uvek tu sam ja
dobro znaj da necu nikada
da te ostavim, da te zaboravim
dobro znaj da uvek tu sam ja

Zvezdo znaj da ludo volim te,
ja ne mogu dana bez tebe
scre svoje sam spreman da ti dam
sto za tebe ludo udara
Slobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2007, 00:33   #6
HajdukSplit
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
no disrespect, but didn't your own FA president (Terzic?) insult the diaspora during the U21 tournament.

Anyway, never understood why Serbia doesn't go after the diaspora, even Macedonia do a better job, yet alone comparing to Croatia, but we all saw what Bilic told the Serb media why that's the case
Ludogorets prvi put u grupnoj fazi EL a vec nakon cetiri tekme osigurao proljece u Europi a Dinamo ceka pola stoljeca
HajdukSplit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2007, 01:58   #7
SerbianPatriot
Vojvoda
Star Player

Teams: Chelsea, Partizan
Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit
no disrespect, but didn't your own FA president (Terzic?) insult the diaspora during the U21 tournament.

Anyway, never understood why Serbia doesn't go after the diaspora, even Macedonia do a better job, yet alone comparing to Croatia, but we all saw what Bilic told the Serb media why that's the case

Why does ur sig have

=U=

****ing ustase.
Đenerale, đenerale nek' je tvojoj majci hvala što junaka rodila je da se srpstvu vrati slava
SerbianPatriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2007, 02:00   #8
Nibble
Star Player

Teams: Serbia, Partizan
Quote:
Originally Posted by HajdukSplit
but we all saw what Bilic told the Serb media why that's the case
What are you talking about?
Thought is free.
Nibble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2007, 02:08   #9
HajdukSplit
Xtratime Elite

Teams: Hajduk Split, Derby County
I thought he gave an interview with a Serb paper where they were asking him what was wrong with Clemente, the team etc...

he basically said Serbia need to hire a young Serbian manager, bring up more youth players and that you guys should be doing much better than what you have done so far. He says you have strong players but don't play as a team/unit. And he also said Croatian players play for their country, flag and grb, while the Serbs don't do the same

not sure which Serbian paper it was, but it was all over the Cro media

edit: http://dnevnik.hr/bin/article.php?article_id=31933 Kurir

maybe the diaspora are the only ones who will bother to play
Ludogorets prvi put u grupnoj fazi EL a vec nakon cetiri tekme osigurao proljece u Europi a Dinamo ceka pola stoljeca

Last edited by HajdukSplit : December 10th, 2007 at 02:13.
HajdukSplit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2007, 02:12   #10
Serb
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Serbia
blic.
Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2007, 02:13   #11
MuZz LeO
Rising Star

Teams: Barcelona
^^ yer thast true
http://www.blic.co.yu/sport.php?id=21812
http://www.kurir-info.co.yu/clanak/k...-je-bio-greska
http://www.mtsmondo.com/sport/footba...php?vest=78816
MuZz LeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2008, 01:41   #12
Marko3
Star Player

Aragones: Bojan Too Young For Euro 2008
Quote:
Luis Aragones has declared himself unwilling to select Bojan Krkic of Barcelona for Euro 2008, but he will perhaps try the youngster out in friendlies instead...

Luis Aragones has seemingly ruled out calling up Bojan Krkic (pictured) for the impending Euro 2008 tournament next summer in Austria and Switzerland.

The veteran coach, speaking at a sponsorship meeting between the Spanish FA and Cruzcampo, remarked, "We're tracking him, and it's possible that he'll debut in a friendly, but he is too young for the European Championships."

Bojan, 17, has already played for all levels of the young Furia Roja, right up to the U-21s, but perhaps mindful of the fate of Theo Walcott at the World Cup last year with England, Aragones has deemed tournament play another ball game entirely.
Link

Krkic Stars On His Catalan Debut
Quote:
Bojan Krkic made the best possible debut as he scored on his first appearance for Catalunya in the draw against the Basque Country on Saturday evening.

The 17-year-old Barcelona forward was called into the squad for the first time and made an immediate impression in front of a packed San Mamés.

While Krkic still has to decide whether to represent Spain or Serbia in official internationals, he ensured that he will become a regular for the Catalan side.

Coach Pere Gratacós was delighted with the youngster's performance in a game that saw him put the visitors ahead before Aritz Aduriz levelled for the Basque Country.

"It was the game he dreamed of because he played in San Mamés, in front of a full house and scored a goal as the fans cheered for him," the trainer explained.

Reflecting on Albert Joqurera' injury, Gratacós revealeved that he knew something was wrong as soon as the Barça goalkeeper went down.

"We are very worried about him because he came here wanting to do really well and had worked hard with us," he said.

On the game itself, the Catalan boss was delighted with passion shown and the atmosphere inside the stadium as the two sides played out the festive fixture.

"It was very intense," he continued. "I am proud to come to the Basque Region and see so many Catalan supporters here.

"The two sets of fans were together in the stands and that was important. We have combined forces and two nations are always better than one."

Lucas Brown, Goal.com
I'll post updates on him until he gets his first cap. This doesn't mean I think he'll play for Serbia (very unlikely) but it's worth keeping an eye on him until then.
Old January 2nd, 2008, 02:00   #13
MuZz LeO
Rising Star

Teams: Barcelona
didnt he allready choosed spain,i am prety sure he did.
MuZz LeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2008, 02:25   #14
Marko3
Star Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuZz LeO
didnt he allready choosed spain,i am prety sure he did.
He said he'd like to continue to play for Spain in early Dec I think. Terzic said he hasn't given up on him so until it's decided, he's still worth keeping an eye on. But like I said in my previous post, the chance of him playing for us is very unlikely before any people jump to conclusions and try to argue things I don't disagree with.
Old January 2nd, 2008, 03:30   #15
Bink|BBC
Rising Star

Teams: Serbian NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marko3
He said he'd like to continue to play for Spain in early Dec I think. Terzic said he hasn't given up on him so until it's decided, he's still worth keeping an eye on. But like I said in my previous post, the chance of him playing for us is very unlikely before any people jump to conclusions and try to argue things I don't disagree with.

I still got my fingerz crossed...
Bink|BBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2008, 15:28   #16
rogi32
Star Player

Teams: Crvena Zvezda, Serbia, VfB Stuttgart
Kuzmanovićevim stopama
03.01.08. 16:00

Krilni igrač Galatasaraja Sarkan Čalik odlučio je da više ne nastupa za mladu fudbalsku reprezentaciju Nemačke, već da na seniorskom nivou brani boje svoje domovine, Turske.

- Nisam imao dilemu. Igre u turskom dresu jedina su stvar koja me zanima na seniorskom nivou i to sam rekao čelnicima nemačke kuće fudbala, rekao je ovaj 21-godišnjak koji je pet puta igrao za mlade "pancere".

Lets hope for Marin to do the same
rogi32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2008, 14:39   #17
Krle
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Red Star, Feyenoord and Serbia!
Found this on the BiH forum, very interesting to say the least.

http://www.bhtalents.net/index.php?o...id=61&Itemid=1
Evo nam jos jednog naseg talenta. Ustvari ne naseg nego njihovog.
Vjerovatno cemo ga gledati u reprezentaciji Srbiji a mozda i u reprezentaciji Njemackoj.
No, nije vazno, mnogo nasih ljudi ga poznaje kao dobrog i brzog fudbalera, sto je i tacno.
Vodili smo "mini"-intervju sa njim i to na njemackom i predstavili se kao nijemci, u nadi da cemo saznati ista vise o njemu nego sto on to prica pred nasim novinarima. Vidjelo se je da nam takav "covjek" ne treba u reprezentaciji.
Preveli smo cijeli taj "mini"-intervju na bosanski.

CITAJ DALJE...

- Zdravo Marko! Igrac si Borussie M' Gladbacha. 3 saveza se bore za tebe, da zaigras sa njih. To su: Njemacki, Srpski i Bosanski. Za koga bih ti najradje igrao?

Na prvom mi je mjestu Srbija. A ako ne budem mogao igrati za Srbiju onda bih igrao za Njemacku.

- A sta je sa Bosnom i Hercegovinom?

Ne znam odkud Vam to, ali ja sam Srbin.

- Zar niste rodjeni u Bosanskoj Gradiski?

Ja sam rodjen u Gradisci. Bosanska Gradiska ne postoji nigdje. Pogledajte na kartu.

- Pa dobro, kako ti hoces. Znaci BiH ne dolazi u obzir?

Ne dolazi u obzir.

Tu smo i stali i nismo imali ni volje da razgovaramo dalje sa njim.
Evo, da mi ne bih ispali lazovi, postavili smo nekoliko slika, gdje smo se dopisivali i tako dalje..

So there's hope at the end of the day, let's get ourselves that #10!
Krle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2008, 17:00   #18
milos
Ne oprastam
Legend

Teams: Serbia,Red Star

Teriz get it done!
Ој Крајино ноћас си далеко, ал знај добро на те мисли неко!
milos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2008, 17:45   #19
zoric
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

I saw it myself and registered on the page where Marko Marin is at, some gay community..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrix
zoric man, do you have like 5 screens in your room streaming 7 channels while simultaneously following 10 livescore websites?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR
ZORIC!!!

Feeling depressed about Kosovo? We still have ZORIC!!!

When someone asks for the most famous Serbian exports, you answer "Slivovica, Tesla i ZORIC!!!"
zoric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2008, 19:36   #20
milos
Ne oprastam
Legend

Teams: Serbia,Red Star
High Heels sex addict? wtf

Its obvious that hes a proud Serb and that he wants to play for Serbia,if he ends up playing for Germany we can only blame FSS.
Ој Крајино ноћас си далеко, ал знај добро на те мисли неко!
milos is offline   Reply With Quote