The Eagles Nest - News and Off-Topic - Page 4 - Xtratime Community
Go Back   Xtratime Community > European Football > Turkish Football > Beşiktaş JK
Register Blogs FAQ Prediction League Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old April 16th, 2008, 03:09   #61
rastgele
Forum Manager
International

Teams: BJK / Certified Bandwagoner
Something I want to see next season:

--------Rustu--------------------------
SerdarK---IboToraman---Yeniadam---Yeni--
------MemetTopuz----Cisse(needs alternative)
-SerdarOzkan----------------------Tello----
-------------Delgado------------------
-------------Holosko--------------------
Bobo yedek, Nobre yedek. Serdar Ozkan needs an alternative as well. We can probably use Fahri Tatan for Cisse.
rastgele is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 16th, 2008, 03:38   #62
Kerem1903
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Beşiktaş JK
I am hoping that Sabanci takes over the club and does a massive spending spree in the summer,
lets see the Altintops, Emre, Nuri Sahin, Basturkkk!

One can dream right? but if we get a Sabanci it can happen
Kerem1903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2008, 04:00   #63
rastgele
Forum Manager
International

Man screw those guys, we got some good things going on. We just gota patch some areas.
Old April 16th, 2008, 05:12   #64
yeniceri
Master Debater
Legend

It isn't even about the money, I just hope a Baskan who actually knows how to run a business takes over. Hell I don't even care if that Baskan is broke.
Buraya buraya Deli Ibo Burayaaaaaaaaa
yeniceri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2008, 06:29   #65
Kerem1903
Forum Manager
World Class Player

that is the beauty of Sabanci tho,
The Sabanci's are one of the biggest wealthiest families in Turkiye, business is in their blood,
I mean just think of the high esteem the Sabanci name is held in in Turkiye in general
if there is certainly someone i would trust to run the club it would be a Sabanci, or of course any other member of one of the big families

You have a very good point and I agree, but at this point I'd take anybody. Hell I'd even take a farmer from Van who can't read and write over Demironen.

So yea Sabanci would be a set up.

Last edited by yeniceri : April 16th, 2008 at 06:57.
Old April 16th, 2008, 07:21   #66
yeniceri
Master Debater
Legend

bro kerem instead of clicking respond to your comment i clicked on edit lol
sorry about that

the rest of your post is my reply

Last edited by yeniceri : April 16th, 2008 at 13:58.
Old April 16th, 2008, 10:57   #67
Yasko
International

Teams: Beşiktaş &Turkey, Azerbaijan
Dont listen to the boyali basin about BJK not being not good enough, needs to buy 8 players etc. We would be still in the title race without the "external" effects.

But that doesnt mean that our team is good enough. The truth is that we got more points than last year and some of our rivals have not been so good either. Like Kerem says we need to strenghten some spots like DC, DL(or alternatively AML) and DM to start with. Also Ertugrul has to decide what formation to use in the team. We HAVE to use two DMs as long as Delgado is on the pitch.
Congratulations to the opposition. You wanted to overthrow Tayyip Erdogan and you finally succeeded, he is not Prime Minister anymore.

Futbolun katili, Turk hakemleril!!!

Statement: I dont support Serdar Adali or Yildirim Demirören!

...And furthermore, I think Besiktas should have foreign referees in their domestic games.
Yasko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2008, 14:54   #68
rastgele
Forum Manager
International

agreed 2 DM, Delgado on for sure. The guy is a very good player, but he can't defend for shit and Ertugrul shouldn't expect that from a player like him.
We could even play like this
----Yeni--------Cisse-----------
Holosko---Delgado----Tello/Aydin(Caner???)---
--------Bobo/Nobre-----------

I wish Caner was transfered but I doubt it, our board won't transfer good players.
Old April 16th, 2008, 18:37   #69
Kerem1903
Forum Manager
World Class Player

i wonder where i can get the mp3 of this track

anyway i agree with yasko, ultimately it was injuries as well as those 'external' effects that cost us the title, but nevertheless our starting eleven has huge holes that need to be filled.
The first 11 is just like a body, if one part is weaker or damaged the whole equilibrium is disturbed.

Last edited by Kerem1903 : April 16th, 2008 at 18:46.
Old April 16th, 2008, 21:58   #70
yeniceri
Master Debater
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastgeleBJKcdn
agreed 2 DM, Delgado on for sure. The guy is a very good player, but he can't defend for shit and Ertugrul shouldn't expect that from a player like him.
We could even play like this
----Yeni--------Cisse-----------
Holosko---Delgado----Tello/Aydin(Caner???)---
--------Bobo/Nobre-----------

I wish Caner was transfered but I doubt it, our board won't transfer good players.
I also agree on the 2 DM when Delgado plays and that is a very good formation for us. Perhaps if we fall behind in those games we can sub out one DM for a right midfielder and move Holosko to striker.

As far as transfers Caner would be awesome. A strong partner for Toraman since we know Zan will always be injured. A really good reliable DM to play next to Cisse, or if we can't find that, worse case senerio get a good right back and use Serdar there next year. (Hopefully next year he'll actually play some games)

But we all know our board, we'll bring in 2 bums for the midfield and a striker we don't need.

And on the topic of Serdar Kurtulus what happend to him this year? I hear so many things from him being injured, to him not being psychologically ready after his injury blah blah blah. Do any of you know the deal with this kid and why he barely played in the second half of the season?
Old April 16th, 2008, 22:09   #71
yeniceri
Master Debater
Legend

I'm also thinking the old Lucescu formation might work with afew variations. Problem is the team would go through a slump early season adjusting to it which would cause chaos. But just to throw it out there

----Nobre/bobo---------

------------Holosko-----

-----Delgado------------

-------Cisse----New----

--Tello------------Serdar K--

---New---Zan---Ibo T------
Tello is tailor made for that role in my opinion and would have really flurished if we had him during the Luce days. Serdar K. is well equipped to play the roll on the right. Problem with this formation is that we'd need a very reliable backup for Serdar K. in that position. Serdar Ozkan would be a nightmare in such a role. We could find space for Serdar Ozkan when Delgado or Holosko are either tired or injured.

It would be a very defensive formation with the two DMs being very cautious, the idea being to choke the other team out with our midfield. Scoring might be a problem though.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by yeniceri : April 16th, 2008 at 22:18.
Old April 16th, 2008, 22:12   #72
yeniceri
Master Debater
Legend

For some reason the formation I'm putting up there is comming out all retarded.
Old April 17th, 2008, 00:39   #73
Kerem1903
Forum Manager
World Class Player

As far as i remember, Kurtulus had a really serious injury but should have come back by now. Perphaps he is just regaining his match fitness and mentality still.

That was a huge blow to our seasno
Old April 17th, 2008, 01:22   #74
rastgele
Forum Manager
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeniceri
I'm also thinking the old Lucescu formation might work with afew variations. Problem is the team would go through a slump early season adjusting to it which would cause chaos. But just to throw it out there

----Nobre/bobo---------

------------Holosko-----

-----Delgado------------

-------Cisse----New----

--Tello------------Serdar K--

---New---Zan---Ibo T------
Tello is tailor made for that role in my opinion and would have really flurished if we had him during the Luce days. Serdar K. is well equipped to play the roll on the right. Problem with this formation is that we'd need a very reliable backup for Serdar K. in that position. Serdar Ozkan would be a nightmare in such a role. We could find space for Serdar Ozkan when Delgado or Holosko are either tired or injured.

It would be a very defensive formation with the two DMs being very cautious, the idea being to choke the other team out with our midfield. Scoring might be a problem though.

What do you guys think?
Yea, Ertugrul would get really criticised if he tries a new format like that. Since players need to adjust. Although defense would be alot tighter, and its very favourible for Holosko and Bobo. Both of whom like to play in open areas. Whereas Nobre plays karambol football, he'd be useless that formation I believe.

Ertugrul should try Tello LB couple of games I think and Aydin LM see how that goes. What do we got to lose?

Was Pancu playing Holosko's role in that formation?
Old April 17th, 2008, 08:50   #75
Yasko
International

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeniceri
But we all know our board, we'll bring in 2 bums for the midfield and a striker we don't need.
Hehe, you dont know them enough if you dont add that those two bums will be transferred from Fener....

My guess, a new Ailton plus Ali Bilgin, Can Arat and Yasin from Fener....

As for formation, 4-2-3-1 is the one to go with. Caner would be very good, but we really need a Defender who can start the game from the back. Sac bas yolluyorum her mac Gökhan Zan ve Toroman gibi kazmalarla....

As for Lucescu, with that system we need and exeptional forward like Ilhan Mansiz, and a defence with players like Ronaldo and Zago....
Congratulations to the opposition. You wanted to overthrow Tayyip Erdogan and you finally succeeded, he is not Prime Minister anymore.

...And furthermore, I think Besiktas should have foreign referees in their domestic games.
Old April 17th, 2008, 16:18   #76
lazyPro
World Class Player

Teams: fenerbahce
i dont see how our board will be letting yasin go. maybe can arat and ali bilgin, but def not yasin.
also there are reports that kas is in talks with getafe..
lazyPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2008, 22:55   #77
warabee
Star Player

IK: "Hoca, you're the only person in my career that has spotted my real talent. What should I do to improve my prospect and secure a place in Euro'08?"

Hoca: "Ask for a raise. You deserve NT-class wages."

IK: "They don't talk with me. They still offer me a PAF rate! And the coach doesn't leave."

Hoca: "Go abroad. Any players that I've discovered have been successful. Emre, Davala, Okan,..."

IK: "I see. Another question, Hoca..."

Hoca: "Serdar, how are you doing?" (to continue)
warabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 17th, 2008, 23:32   #78
rastgele
Forum Manager
International

I wonder who that Hoca is. Is that Nasreddin Hoca? I like Kas, he has potential like Serdar but will he use it? We'll find out.
Old April 18th, 2008, 00:29   #79
buzyb
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
Forum Manager
Legend

Teams: Galatasaray
hoca is fatih terim i assume.
/\ |) /\ |\| /\ () |
buzyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2008, 09:59   #80
Yasko
International

I have nothing against turkish players moving abroad, in Ibrahim Kas case, it may be too early though.

The more experienced players we have abroad, better it is for our NT.