Xtratime Community banner

Balázs Dzsudzsák - Former Captain of Hungary

264K views 6K replies 112 participants last post by  Aron 
#1 ·
So what are the chances Dzsudzsák will leave before the CL qualifiers? They say Ajax want him and the scouts were at the match today. How could they not be impressed? He not only worked very hard but his concentration is the best I've ever seen from a Hungarian player :eek: he knows exactly what is going on around him! When a player sneaks behind him he was always aware of where he was. He read the situations so well he knew where to position himself to get the ball before his opponent. Even when he was beaten in the 2nd half by Hercegfalvi (IIRC) he still got a tackle in before he could get away again :thumbsup: and those crosses were just class :lick: he can cross/shoot with both feet with power and accuracy they guy is just a joy to watch.

Can somebody please tell me a weakness in his game? He is the most complete Hungarian player I've ever seen.

I think he can play for a mid table product league side now and easily a relegation club or a Ajax or Celtic type team.

Should he stay 1 more year or leave now?

#3 ·
I'm with Sanyi. Debrecen have a quality squad right now, they could at least advance to the final stage of the CL qualifiers. And who knows? He might impress against a quality side, making more clubs aware of him.
I think Ajax would be perfect for him.

But he shouldn't stay more than one season. We all know what happens when our talents stay in this posvány...

#4 ·
I think he should stay until their CL campaign is over.. I don't see the hurry of him having to go before.. and I don't think he would want to leave anyways because he fought all season for Debrecen to get to this point (champions of NB1) and he would be letting his team/fans down by leaving them before the biggest club tournament in the world!

#6 ·
Leave after the CL-UEFA qualifications. He is a product, and no need to risk him for another year in Hungary - risk I mean they were kicking him rather hard during the entire match of yesterday.

G
#7 ·
I am with Carbajal here....
He should leave after the Qualifiers....
And if they really qualify for CL ( which i do not think) he should leave in the winter break.
Ajax would be good.
No Premier League please..would be nice to have a player in La Liga.

#8 ·
CL qualifier 3rd round -> Uefa qualifiers -> Uefa group stage, that's the way I think it goes, and he should stay until they get kicked out finally which might be in spring. :eek:

so please, football gods, don't let him go to a posvány mid-table product league team or any siralmas top product NB2 league team. IMO he should only go if it is a team that actually plays in CL or UEFA and he has a guaranteed starting position there, which won't happen anyway.

otherwise, no UEFA group stage, no UEFA coefficient points for Hungary, and so on, 1st round qualifying as not kiemelt teams in the future. :scared:

#10 ·
szövkap said:
CL qualifier 3rd round -> Uefa qualifiers -> Uefa group stage, that's the way I think it goes, and he should stay until they get kicked out finally which might be in spring. :eek:

so please, football gods, don't let him go to a posvány mid-table product league team or any siralmas top product NB2 league team. IMO he should only go if it is a team that actually plays in CL or UEFA and he has a guaranteed starting position there, which won't happen anyway.

otherwise, no UEFA group stage, no UEFA coefficient points for Hungary, and so on, 1st round qualifying as not kiemelt teams in the future. :scared:
100% agreed

#12 ·
Dzsudzsák says he wants to leave. He is just waiting for the club to let him talk to clubs. Price is believed to be €1.5Million and the clubs who want him according to his agent Vörösbaranyi József are Ajax, Anderlecht and Man Citeh.

G
#14 ·
Bentex said:
Dzsudzsák says he wants to leave. He is just waiting for the club to let him talk to clubs. Price is believed to be €1.5Million and the clubs who want him according to his agent Vörösbaranyi József are Ajax, Anderlecht and Man Citeh.
hopefully ajax or Man City:hopefull:
and hopefully Loki buys a very good defender or two out of this money

#16 ·
Any of the above, and right now. But Citeh only of he plays regularly.

#17 ·
Bentex said:
I guess our Jozsef is some weeks behind :)

We were interested in him before we signed Czech international Jan Polak. As we have enough midfielders at the moment I can't see why we would buy Dzsudzsak.

#19 ·
Bentex said:
Well it's in today's Nemzeti Sport :)

Any link to the whole article ?

Could be well for next season as we will propably sell some quality players.

But at the moment we don't really need another midfielder. And we can't forget he has played Champions League games already, which mean we can't use him in Europe anymore this season.

#22 ·
Bentex said:
You can read Hungarian :eek: lol no you have to buy the paper.
Lol :howler: No, not really :)

Anyhow, small chance that it's true what his manager says. Could be a trick to put pressure on teams who are really interested :)

#25 ·
Elyria said:
Go now! (I'm in love with him, by the way)
He was great in the first half, but kinda disappeared in the second half, he needs to improve on the er?nlét.
the kid is only 20 years old- he will get stronger physically. he showed in the first hald that he and gera were the most skilled players on the pitch. They switched sides in the 2nd half and fed it zoli who took over. I was little surprised how tired Filkor seemed-very winded

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.