The RSC Anderlecht Thread - Page 5 - Xtratime Community
Go Back   Xtratime Community > European Football > Benelux Football > Belgian Football
Register Blogs FAQ Prediction League Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old June 27th, 2007, 18:38   #81
TomRSCA
FM of the Year 2007
Legend

Teams: RSC Anderlecht
Théréau has been presented today. He'll wear number 15 at Anderlecht.

Mattheus 7:1-6
Do not judge so that you will not be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

Belgian Football Forum
RSC Anderlecht Thread
TomRSCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 29th, 2007, 12:54   #82
TomRSCA
FM of the Year 2007
Legend

Serhat Akin on his way to Besiktas ?

"Besiktas Istanbul show interest in Serhat Akin", declares Akin's manager Fazil Özdemir. Serhat hasn't got a future at Anderlecht anymore.

The 26 year old striker has been loaned out to FC Koln last season, but also in Germany he couldn't reach his former level. The striker travelled on thursday to Turkey, to talk with the directors of Besiktas. Özdemir thinks both teams and player will reach an agreement after the weekend. "The bid Besiktas want to make and what Anderlecht asks is quite similar."

Anderlecht hasn't heard anything yet from Besiktas and are waiting for an offer. Anderlecht manager Herman Van Holsbeeck doesn't want to mention a transfer fee. Serhat has still a one year contract in Brussels.

Do not judge so that you will not be judged. For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.

Belgian Football Forum
RSC Anderlecht Thread
Old July 1st, 2007, 17:39   #83
Ezekiel, 25:17
Premier Player

Teams: Club Brugge, 1.FC Union Berlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue @ngel
You must be joking?
No, why?
http://youtu.be/id5miD_uZDk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg0Re9aBJt4

"You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm."
Ezekiel, 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2007, 18:00   #84
Blue @ngel
Star Player

Teams: FC Bruges
1) Nekken aren't welcome here
2) His mentality is everything we hate in Bruges
3) He sucks?
#23 François Sterchele || 14/03/1982 - 08/05/2008

"Rêve comme si tu vivais éternellement, vis comme si tu mourais demain ..."
Blue @ngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2007, 09:51   #85
Premier Player

1) Gertje Verheyen
2) i don't know him personally so hard to judge
3) he's quite good IMHO

guess we have different opinions, no worries

"You wanna waste my time? Okay. I call my lawyer. He's the best lawyer in Miami. He's such a good lawyer, that by tomorrow morning, you gonna be working in Alaska. So dress warm."
Old July 2nd, 2007, 13:10   #86
HoratioNelson
BANNED!
Star Player

Teams: the one you like to h8
Tchité still in talks with Lille. Apparently Anderlecht are dropping their asking price.
HoratioNelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2007, 13:54   #87
TomRSCA
FM of the Year 2007
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Referee
Tchité still in talks with Lille. Apparently Anderlecht are dropping their asking price.
Source ?

Belgian Football Forum
RSC Anderlecht Thread
Old July 2nd, 2007, 16:33   #88
HoratioNelson
BANNED!
Star Player

http://www.allezlesdogues.com/mercat...-le-point.html

Usually quite well informed.
Old July 2nd, 2007, 23:39   #89
TomRSCA
FM of the Year 2007
Legend

Hmm ... Well, if Anderlecht plans to sell him (which I can't believe though) I hope they do it as quick as possible so we can get a replacement before the first big games are coming up

Belgian Football Forum
RSC Anderlecht Thread
Old July 2nd, 2007, 23:54   #90
TomRSCA
FM of the Year 2007
Legend

Mémé Drogba

We've got 2 test players this week: A Polish right back Blazej Radler and an attacking midfielder Achraf Khalfaoui.

Belgian Football Forum
RSC Anderlecht Thread
Old July 3rd, 2007, 10:00   #91
Premier Player

haha, i preferred Vandenborre's new haircut last season, the reddish sort of Gullit dreads,

Old July 3rd, 2007, 17:52   #92
HoratioNelson
BANNED!
Star Player

Somoza still a target for RSCA. However he might be involved in a bid to get Tamudo in Villarreal. (liberal translation from "Het Nieuwsblad" )
Old July 3rd, 2007, 18:22   #93
TomRSCA
FM of the Year 2007
Legend

Espanyol already turned down the Villareal bid of €10 million + Somoza. Espanyol declared they won't sell Tamudo.

So there's still some hope Especially as Villareal will propably sign Mavuba of Bordeaux.

Belgian Football Forum
RSC Anderlecht Thread
Old July 4th, 2007, 12:10   #94
TomRSCA
FM of the Year 2007
Legend

Jan Polak new addition for Anderlecht ?
Jan Polak will propably become the box-to-box player Anderlecht has been searching for. Anderlecht manager Herman Van Holsbeeck and secretary-director Phillipe Colin are currently in Nurnberg to negotiate with Polak and 1. FC Nurnberg. They hope to finalise the transfer today.

Jan Polak is a 26 year old Czech international who plays since 2005 in Germany. In 63 games he scored 4 goals. He has also already 30 caps for the Czech national team, in which he scored 6 goals. Polak was scouted a few times by Anderlecht who have nice comments about him.

Roman Vonasek, director of Victoria Pilzen and former player of Lokeren, KV Mechelen and Cercle Brugge, thinks Polak will be a great addition for the Belgian League. "Polak can play on the left and the right. His best position is that on the centre of the midfield though. His mentality is great, he's fysically very strong and has a powerful shot."

Het Laatste Nieuws

Belgian Football Forum
RSC Anderlecht Thread
Old July 4th, 2007, 14:20   #95
audiollama
International

Teams: 1.FC Nürnberg, 1.FCN reserves, QPR, P.F.C
Oha... they want to finalise the transfer today? I think either your club or that newspaper is a bit too optimistic. Hopefully.. but I'm sure he won't be that cheap.
GLUBB

"Unsre Liebe unser Leiden unser ganzer Stolz bist du! Wir werden niemals untergehn wir werden immer zu dir stehn unsre Fahnen sie wehen auch wenn du mal verlierst, allez allez, Nürnberg allez......"
audiollama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2007, 14:53   #96
TomRSCA
FM of the Year 2007
Legend

Het Laatste Nieuws has a quite doubtful reputation

Still most Belgian newspapers report that Anderlecht is going for Polak. Het Laatste Nieuws is the only one who declares we want to finalise the deal that quick

Belgian Football Forum
RSC Anderlecht Thread
Old July 5th, 2007, 03:13   #97
TomRSCA
FM of the Year 2007
Legend

Polak on his way to Brussels
Anderlecht has reached an agreement yesterday with FC Nurnberg to transfer Czech international Jan Polak (26). Anderlecht will negotiate today with the player and wants to offer him a 3 - 5 year contract.

Anderlecht has a lot of creative players and were searching a box-to-box player. At Anderlecht they are sure Polak can be the player which would solve the problem. Physically Polak is a strong player with a great shot and who is good in the air.

Polak was selected 30 times for the Czech national team and started in 20 games for his country. Currently he is a first team player for the Czech Republic. Polak played 62 games in his 2 season spell at Nurnberg and scored 4 goals for the German cup winners. He's valued around €4 million.

De Standaard

Belgian Football Forum
RSC Anderlecht Thread
Old July 5th, 2007, 11:19   #98
audiollama
International

That's right what they write about Polak, but he's not good in the air. I don't think I've ever seen a header towards the goal from him

If your clubs pays 4m for him it is hard not to let him go, but I like him. I hope he stays with us.
GLUBB

"Unsre Liebe unser Leiden unser ganzer Stolz bist du! Wir werden niemals untergehn wir werden immer zu dir stehn unsre Fahnen sie wehen auch wenn du mal verlierst, allez allez, Nürnberg allez......"
Old July 5th, 2007, 11:51   #99
TomRSCA
FM of the Year 2007
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by audiollama
That's right what they write about Polak, but he's not good in the air. I don't think I've ever seen a header towards the goal from him

If your clubs pays 4m for him it is hard not to let him go, but I like him. I hope he stays with us.
I saw him a couple of times with the Czech NT and indeed, I can't remember him as being a good header. He's only 1m78, so you can't expect it anyway.

The Nurnbergerzeitung says there is no agreement if my German doesn't let me down:
Etwas Unruhe wird derzeit eigentlich nur von außen hereingetragen. So hat eine belgische Tageszeitung in ihrer gestrigen Ausgabe berichtet, dass der RSC Anderlecht an Jan Polak interessiert sei. Schon seit einer Woche stünden Anderlechts Manager Herman van Holsbeek und sein Nürnberger Amtskollege wegen eines möglichen Geschäfts in Kontakt, berichtet das Blatt. Was Martin Bader verwundert, denn «wir denken nicht mal darüber nach, Jan Polak abzugeben». Zumal der Spieler bislang keinerlei Wechselwünsche geäußert habe. «Wir sind doch froh, einen Jan Polak unter Vertrag zu haben», sagt Bader, und zwar noch mindestens bis 2009. Allerdings war der Tscheche zuletzt häufig nur Reservist und damit logischerweise nicht immer einverstanden.

I think Anderlecht will bid +/- €3 million by the way. With €4 million he would become of of our most expensive players ever.

Anyway, I just wait for a message on www.rsca.be. Whenever they report an agreement, we know it is correct

Belgian Football Forum
RSC Anderlecht Thread

Last edited by TomRSCA : July 5th, 2007 at 11:57.
Old July 5th, 2007, 12:14   #100
audiollama
International

Yes, the Nürnberger Nachrichten quote our manager with the words: "We don't even think about letting Jan Polak go. We are happy to have someone like Polak in our team." And they write that Jan hasn't spoken with them about a transfer wish.
But as I wrote above, for 4m it isn't easy to keep him. That's a lot of money for us and despite having a huge and great midfield, we really need another striker. In another forum we are thinking about a player exchange. You'll get Polak and we get Frutos...

btw, as you write that Polak would be your most expensive player... it is not normal how much money you have to pay at the moment, being it a decent striker or midfielder. The sums are spiralling up. The attacker we're going to sign, no matter who of our candidates it will be, will also be our most expensive signing in history. And I've read something like that for a few other clubs this summer.
GLUBB