Xtratime Community banner

Ricky Forever

3K views 82 replies 16 participants last post by  GiancarloC 
#1 ·
MILAN – Milan and Ricky Kakà have come to a mutual agreement to end the Brazil star’s contract ...

Bye, Kaka! You will always be one of the greatest. :musik:

:crybaby:

#66 ·
Now, zoo, as for you question - as we both know I anticipated that one ;) I would have blamed Galiani if he had the budget to sign top quality, like a PsG or man city budget. Event Inter's. It's pretty clear for yeas and years now he doesn't have that so he is moving between free agents, weird loan deals and selling Thago and Ibra to make a team out of what he has. When he had the budget e delivered ... More often than not.

#67 ·
Now, zoo, as for you question - as we both know I anticipated that one ;) I would have blamed Galiani if he had the budget to sign top quality, like a PDF or man city budget. Event Inter's. It's pretty clear for yeas and years now he doesn't have that so he is moving between free agents, weird loan deals and selling Thago and Ibra to make a team out if what he has. When he had the budget e delivered ... More often than not.
Even when Galliani has the budget, he overspends it on crap. And even without the budget, he manages to spend 12 million euros on a so called "striker" who can't hit a barn door. Galliani is terrible and has gone senile years ago.

#70 ·
Bald? I can forgive you anything, I can even forgive you the unique lack of sense of humour, of taking your self way too seriously , of being a brat, a bot, a nerve-wracking troll, a fake gay, fake fan and fake person, but I will never forgive you calling me bald. To quote Glenn Close in the greatest second of her great career:Ml8nk-D7Iqs

#72 ·
Bald? I can forgive you anything, I can even forgive you the unique lack of sense of humour, of taking your self way too seriously , of being a brat, a bot, a nerve-wracking troll, a fake gay, fake fan and fake person, but I will never forgive you calling me bald. To quote Glenn Close in the greatest second of her great career:
Stop.

Please re-read what I wrote. I accused you of brownnosing an old bald man. That old bald man is Galliani. I personally don't care if you had more hair than Mick Jagger.

#73 · (Edited)
No no ... You make sense, zoo. I mean, one can see you have solid arguments and you have the right , like all of us, to criticize and demand more and better. I was rather talking of the attitude towards your own players esp during the 90 min every week; I was talking about insulting and disrespecting your own. As for Galiani - yes you can find a lot of arguments for why he has not done as well as one could, but in my own humble opinion , that is all quite theoretical. We missed a UCL spot for the first time in quite some time, we are usually top 3, we do reasonably well in UCL almost every single year. For much more than that, one needs a budget x10 I would think.

#75 ·
History of Ricky:

1. Comes to Europe/Milan and makes a name for himself!
2. Almost leaves
3. Finally joins the greatest team on earth.
4. Not good enough to make it in la liga.
5. Rots on the bench
6. Joins Milan again
7. Leaves Milan again (too good for Milan)

And you guys labeled this clown a bandiera? :D

#79 ·
kaka gets blamed but at least he tried his best. can't say that about piece of shit moontari or shitty broke down honda.

#80 ·
Tried his best? Oh please. You are just so full of yourself at this point. In most games Kaka was strolling around the field and I forget he was there. It was almost sad watching him play when he came back... he should have just went right to Brazil when he left Madrid. Now he has to play for some shitty MLS team (well when his short loan is up).

#81 ·
strolling around sounds like honda. also picked up silly yellows. more cards than goals/assists.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.