Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FK Crvena zvezda 2012-2013

113K views 3K replies 68 participants last post by  zoric 
#1 · (Edited)

1. Јавор - Црвена звезда (11. август)
2. Црвена звезда - Рад (18. август)
3. Нови Пазар - Црвена звезда (25. августа)
4. Црвена звезда – Раднички Ниш (1. септембар)
5. Раднички 1923 - Црвена звезда (15. септембар)
6. Хадук - Црвена звезда (22. септембар)
7. Црвена звезда - Смедерево (29. септембар)
8. Спартак ЗВ- Црвена звезда (6. октобар)
9. Црвена звезда - БСК (20. октобар)
10. Доњи Срем- Црвена звезда (27. октобар)
11. Црвена звезда - Јагодина (3. новембар)
12. ОФК - Црвена звезда (10. новембар)
13. Црвена звезда – Партизан (17. новембар)
14. Слобода - Црвена звезда (24. новембар)
15. Црвена звезда – Војводина (1. децембар)

New season, new thread.

Pre-season started today. Robert Prosinečki's already confirmed Borja will leave the club as Zvezda haven't agreed anything with Flamengo regarding an extension of his loan. Meanwhile, the club is working on rescinding Pacheco's contract with the club, something I consider is harsh but it's also right because a player often has to be given continuity for a year before he starts showing his real ability, something Zvezda haven't got the money for right now.

Boban Bajković, Miloš Vesić, Aleksandar Kirovski, Jovan Krneta, Nikola Mikić, Nikola Petković, Filip Stojković, Danijel Mihajlović, Marko Perović, Miloš Dimitrijević, Filip Đuričković, Marko Vešović, Luka Milivojević, Luka Milunović, Marko Mirić, Ognjen Ožegović, Filip Kasalica, Stevan Reljić i Vladan Binić, Stevan Luković, Uroš Spajić, Veljko Simić, Vukan Savićević i Stefan Čikić, Eli Babalj i Ljubo Nenadić.

UEFA Europa League

Draw: 25 June, 2012 (Zvezda is seeded)
2nd Qualifying Round: 19 July, 2012 & 26 July, 2012

Draw: 20 July, 2012
3rd Qualifying Round: 2 August, 2012 & 9 August, 2012 (Zvezda is seeded)

Draw: 10 August, 2012
Play-off Round: 23 August, 2012 & 30 August, 2012

Evandro will turn up in the coming days, the same applies to players such as Nathaniel Asamoah as well as Cadu.

The players who got their season prolonged because of Serbia's trips to Switzerland, France and Sweden were present at the meeting but they'll be given a few days off to prepare themselves properly. Same goes for the few U21-players that took part in the qualifiers against Faroe Islands less than two weeks ago.

Btw, just had to add that Filip Janković is nowhere to be seen in this list so I suppose they've already sold him.

See less See more
#2 ·
Legea :heart:

I will be in Serbia end of august so I reallllly hope they will still be in Europa League at that point.

still no word on the league schedule?

#3 ·
Haven't got the slightest of clues to be honest. Don't like Legea at all, horrible choice but as long as it gives us much needed money..

#6 ·
Yeah, Petkovic has been released, shame we couldn't get anything for him either.

What's the deal with Babalj? I see him in the training pics, but has he officially signed a contract or is that still to come?

Finally, losing Borja I fear will be a big loss for us, as he was quite the solid player. Also, I don't think he's coming from Flamengo, Zoric - but instead, a club from Colombia named Caxias do Sul.

#7 ·

#8 ·
You're right, Mare. Anyways, I suppose they'll wait with signings until they know the opponent. We'll get some money if we win the qualifying games as well.

#9 ·
my future wife told me an ex boyfriend spray painted her name on a highway speed sign or something and she liked it cuz it was from the heart . Well I am not into graffiti, so how much would something like this cost me so I can place it on the east end of the stands so that the TV crew films it when the game is being played ? :)

#10 ·
As far as I'm aware Filip Jankovic is back training with the youth team isn't he? From the brief glimpses last season however i didn't think he was ready for first team action.

Borja leaving as I said is a blow but hopefully Babalj will be able to take his role well. Hopefully the likes of Milunovic, Kasalica and hopefully Ozegovic can step up with the goals whilst the likes of Lazovic, Evandro, Cadu and Milivojević are all capable of scoring goals.

#11 ·
As far as I'm aware Filip Jankovic is back training with the youth team isn't he? From the brief glimpses last season however i didn't think he was ready for first team action.
Nastasić was in a similar situation because they sold him to keep Cléo.

#18 ·
So have Ronaldo, Neymar, Torres and many other big talents

Even Nikola Ninkovic is arrogant but these players usually make great careers cause they have self belief in their abilities which is very important in this transitional period of their careers

It shows a strong mentality

#14 ·
I notice that Uros Cosic is not on that list, so it looks like he has returned to CSKA Moscow. He didn't appear to be in Robi's first team plans as of late. Let's hope he gets some playing time in Russia for his own benefit.

Milan Vilotic's free transfer to Grasshopper FC is now official too, while Bojan Djordjevic has also been released. Most people forgot about him.

#15 ·
Mallorca are interested in Mikić apparently. I hope we don't sell them the player because they're never in time with payments, always late, never have any money available. It'd be Racing-Žigić all over again.

#16 ·
Agreed Zoric.

Definitely don't want to sell to Spain. None of their clubs have money. I think Osasuna still owe us for Lekic?

#17 ·
Nah, they've paid that installment of €500,000. The only clubs who actually have some money are Madrid and FCB..Madrid are best buddies with Banco Santander so they can basically do whatever they like. Málaga are also behind with payments (as well as taxes on transfers) and could be thrown out European competitions if they don't pay Villarreal the money for Cazorla and Osasuna for Monreal. That's why Osasuna (they're usually very responsible) was late to pay Zvezda btw, Málaga's new sheikh pays everything in person and in cash, yes, it sounds crazy but it's true. I've also heard stories about his company, Al-Thani and Sons haven't paid workers who're building the Al-Thani port in Marbella since August so people are living off their savings right now.

Spain, no good choice for business.

#19 ·
Showing arrogance when you haven't even established yourself in Zvezda's first team squad yet is a no no and will only lead to him being another flop in a long list of flops.

Anyway Zoric, it's interesting to note.

Stefanovic has said that we'll be looking to bring more players in and that there is money there. Robi has only got back from holiday so I guess we'll see business take place between now and July.

Stefanovic came out with a quote today about we've only got ourselves to blame for starting so early in Europe, that we're having to get our squads together whilst major tournaments haven't even completed the group stages! So true...

#21 ·
They're already trying to get him into the U21's.

#22 ·
1. Јавор - Црвена звезда (11. август)
2. Црвена звезда - Рад (18. август)
3. Нови Пазар - Црвена звезда (25. августа)
4. Црвена звезда – Раднички Ниш (1. септембар)
5. Раднички 1923 - Црвена звезда (15. септембар)
6. Хадук - Црвена звезда (22. септембар)
7.Црвена звезда - Смедерево (29. септембар)
8. Спартак ЗВ- Црвена звезда (6. октобар)
9.Црвена звезда - БСК (20. октобар)
10. Доњи Срем- Црвена звезда (27. октобар)
11. Црвена звезда - Јагодина (3. новембар)
12. ОФК - Црвена звезда (10. новембар)
13. Црвена звезда – Партизан (17. новембар)
14. Слобода - Црвена звезда (24. новембар)
15. Црвена звезда – Војводина (1. децембар)

Only for RB.

#25 ·
:howler::howler::howler: thanks!

WOW who is home team ? I either have a chance to see Novi Pazar or Radnicki Nis at the end of August/September :proud:

#26 ·
The schedule is now on the first page, just for RB, in the correct thread.

#29 ·
Belgrade-Stockholm is around 2300 km..that's not close, well, maybe it's for you guys considering what a huge country you live in. Wizzair will take you really cheap to Sweden though and you're going to Skavsta which is Nyköping, so around 100 km away from Stockholm. Would be cool if they'd play a crap team from Allsvenskan.

My friend already wants to see the derby in November so we'll most likely go alongside the Swedes again. They loved Belgrade in their first visit :D

#30 ·
I will most likely be in Serbia over the summer as well. I will be in the region for 2 months but my time shall be split between Romania and Serbia. Looking at that schedule it would probably make more sense if I was in Serbia during the month of August.

It would be amazing if he got a team from the region in the qualifiers like a team from Macedonia or BiH.

#31 ·
I'm in Knin from the 5th of August until 16th...meaning I'll miss watching a couple of those games unless RTS Sat show them or this kafana in Knin shows everything again like they did last year.

Wouldn't mind a trip for the 4th qualifying round away leg depending where it is and if we make it.

#32 ·
It looks like we received offers from a few clubs for Dusko Tosic. The clubs are Genclerbirligi SK, Trabzonspor and and Istanbul BB.

It looks like our defensive line is getting thinner and thinner. I wonder if the board if even looking for some potential replacements? :confused:

I have a feeling we'll have a weak team when the European competitions begin. We'll get eliminated as a result, and only then will we sign some decent players. I've seen that happen way too often in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.