Xtratime Community banner

Fantasy league Eredivisie 2015/16 - play-offs are starting!

16K views 462 replies 12 participants last post by  TheAnswer87 
#1 ·
A thread for the new season to check who wants to join again for the FLE. The FLE season would start then in round 5 after the international break and all the real life transfers.

#2 ·
In :yess:

One suggestion if I may? I like the overall points league, but what I'd like even more is a head to head type league on the side. I could even do the schedule and keep track of it if needed. Adds a proper league type feel to it. Maybe also have play-offs at the end, or something like that.

Format would however depend on how many people join in of course.

#13 ·
I'm in.

#16 ·
and Tommy Beugelsdijk

25m - my opening bid!

#15 · (Edited)
With 13 it would be perfect IMO.

12 x 2 = 24 rounds

Which leaves 6 more rounds, for either a group stage with the best 4 sides from the league playing home and away. Same principle could be possible for places 5-8 and 9-12. Last team being relegated. :D

Or we could go with the top 8 qualifying for the quarters (1 Vs 8, 2 Vs 7 and so on), playing home and away 1/4 finals, 1/2 finals and final, which would amount to 6 rounds as well.

6 players now though.

#19 · (Edited)
:yess:

That's one new player. If everyone from last year joins, we'll need 3 additional new players from here on.

Teak, Clocker and Ultan would be the logical names, hopefully they are interested. This game doesn't take much of your time outside of the draft and it makes the league more interesting to follow. :thumbsup:

#28 ·
I would like to start the bidding on Monday so:

- Summer mercato is from Monday, the 31st of August until Thursday, the 10th of September
- Divided in 3 rounds
- Round 1 until Friday the 4th of September
- Round 2 until Monday the 7th of September
- Round 3 until Thursday the 10th of September

Transferrules:
- Real life transfers can be corrected in the FLE
- Transfer budget of 100 M
- In case of equal bids the lower ranked teams gets the player (based on last years FLE)
- Max two players from one club
- Bids only by the million, no half bids
- Money saved in the summer mercato can be used in the winter mercato

Teamrules:
- 15 players in the squad
- 11 starting players
- 1 sub per line
- 1 captain who can score double points
- 1 vice-captain
- Maximum of 2 players of 1 club in your team
- A normal tactical formation ( 4-4-2, 3-5-2 or 4-3-3) (you can still change that during the mercato if needed)
- Excel sheet I will provide is leading in position player

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.