Xtratime Community banner

Gareth Bale FICHADOOO

168K views 3K replies 146 participants last post by  RahzeL 
#1 ·
Perez spoke to Cadena Cope earlier tonight, and stated those magic words;

'Gareth Bale was born to play in Real Madrid'

More often than not, when Don Floro has said those words, he usually delivers.

With the developments of the past few weeks; Zidane & Perez heaping praise on him, Bale's agent coming out to confirm they haven't signed an extension with Spurs and that they're honored with the interest & Perez confirming he did attempt to get Neymar first, all point to the Welshman being the club's main target and marquee signing for the summer.

It's been reported the club already made a 70 mln Euro bid, with Levy supposedly holding out for 90 mln.

I suspect once the elections are wrapped up and the coach (Ancelotti) is announced, things could move quickly.

If they don't and it drags out, FMs can always merge this to the Transfers & Rumors thread.

Gareth Bale - Mesut Ozil -Cristiano Ronaldo
Striker​

such a mouth watering proposition :drool:

See less See more
#24 ·
Bale is a great player but he offers us more of the same. We need more diversity. Tough it's hard to say no to such a quality player. I would still love to have him here but not for a crazy price. Anyway we have more urgent needs to fill with all due respect to Bale. Our three main weaknesses were RB, DM and a striker. Carvajal solved one position now we need to solve the other two. Bale or Isco are a luxury signings.

So the quote that is being published all over the world is bogus?...

#5 ·
Here is My Question :

Show me one Single thread that Bale Showing interest to play For Madrid

No English players ever settled in Spain , I mean Neverrrrrrrrrrrr

He is good and had a good season

He scored none and did absolutely nothing against us in the CL last year

One Mistake after the other the other the other

70 Million can buy 6 top players who are established already in laliga

Bring back Borja
Promote Jese

and let even a coach decide whether Bale has a place in his plan or not

#10 ·
25 ME? Andy Carrol after his flopshow at Pool still went for 20 ME. You don't get top 3 EPL player for that kind of money. Besides, we don't need 5-6 decent players( you don't get world class players for 10m). You can only field 11 players so if you make a signing, let it be a starting quality player.

#12 ·
I meant British in General ....

McManaman did well with Real, winning 8 trophies in 4 years

So pinto have won 2 Champions league and 3-4 league title and couple of Copa Del rey , Does this make him successful keeper ???

Dude we didnt have a squad number for Steve in his last year .... Trophy wise yes , he did , Quality wise , 90 games in 4 years ( Mostly subs) and scored how many ??? 7 or 8 goals ( I don't think this is a good average for an attacking midfielder) , if you call this a success .... then I rest my case

#16 ·
Come on Man , Be sharp and see the crux of the discussion ..Who compared Pinto with Macmanamn ? I say the trophy counts does not give the credibility to any players. What you do and earn on the Pitch says all about you ... Yes again he did a goal here and there and as a matter of fact back then he was one of my favorite players and he still has my respect, but his semi-successful career does not endorse a 70 Million Transfer for a guy who yet proved himself out side of his White lane shell ...

#15 ·
I'm going to join with what i am guessing is the minority, i see the clamour for Gareth Bale but i too think he's a bit overrated, we already have a player who wants the ball all the time, is all over the pitch, and takes hundreds of shots from everywhere, very individualistic, we don't need more of that we need more team play to win the biggest trophies.

I've seen Bale do very well, but i've also seen him disappear quite a bit against better opposition,which has been our major problem and which i think better team play will solve, not more rampaging individuals, not worth it at 70 million or whatever is being quoted, if, he does come to Madrid though i hope he proves me wrong and shuts me the hell up, as long as Madrid does well i am happy.

#17 ·
I don't understand this whole thing of 'we can buy 6 players with that money'. What 6 players exactly?

You do realize Gareth Bale is arguably the third best player in the World right now?

It's his fault that Spurs are not in the Champions League? You clearly haven't watched him play this season then.

#20 ·
I don't understand this whole thing of 'we can buy 6 players with that money'. What 6 players exactly?

You do realize Gareth Bale is arguably the third best player in the World right now?

It's his fault that Spurs are not in the Champions League? You clearly haven't watched him play this season then.
Not really. He is good, but he doesn't fit the team. Is it so hard to understand that in order to create the best TEAM possible you have to find the best possible fit, not the best possible players?

No wonder Perez can do all he wants when there are so many galactico fans roaming around the world.

#23 ·
Bale would be a phenomenal signing. He's not a one season wonder etc by any stretch of imagination- he's the genuine article. We saw how much damage Robben and Ribery did for Bayern in the latter stages of the UCL, change that for Ronaldo/Bale and you have a lethal attack, especially if a quality striker is brought in.

Bale--------Suarez--------Ronaldo would be a mouthwatering prospect if you can pull it off.

#121 ·
Bale would be a phenomenal signing. He's not a one season wonder etc by any stretch of imagination- he's the genuine article. We saw how much damage Robben and Ribery did for Bayern in the latter stages of the UCL, change that for Ronaldo/Bale and you have a lethal attack, especially if a quality striker is brought in.

Bale--------Suarez--------Ronaldo would be a mouthwatering prospect if you can pull it off.
That Look great on paper.
Bayern got Schweinsteiger & Javi Martínez in the center of the pitch so Robben and Ribery had a free role up where as Real have xabi and Khedira,both were considerable poor this season.
IMO,spending 70M on Bale would be waste of money

#32 ·
Good, so now we only have to wait till June 2nd.

Having Zidane in charge of transfers excites me, he got a great eye for talent. I prefer signings like Varane for reasonable prices, rather than buying established superstars for 60m or more. It's a bit ironic as Zidane was one of those purchases.

#46 ·
What makes you think he succeed ? a few volley against Wigan and West ham ?

I am interested to know
Bale "single handedly"(and i mean it by "single handedly") scored a hat-trick against inter milan in the san siro

sxtjtaIgmRk

then tore them apart in the away match

qEnQ-XinvMQ

and check this amazing goal at the old trafford

zsGFwolwqcY

he didn't win the best player in the year in England for nothing, he can play as LB, a winger either right or left and sometimes a striker.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.