Xtratime Community banner

The Off-Topic Thread: Sponsored by Humbird

67K views 3K replies 91 participants last post by  The Green One 
#1 ·
OK we have a habit of making every thread OT, so having an OT thread might help solve the problem and help us talk more besides heated football debates IE (marc vs everyone else :D)

Anyway, I saw the fathers4justice mob hijack the lottery :howler: when will they stop :D

Plus did anyone watch any part of the eurovision, wogan is just too funny :D

#2 ·
I like walking on beaches, sunsets and puppies. Would someone hold my hand?

Pu$$y. :pp

And how exactly do I get into arguments with everyone d1ckh3ad? :)

#3 ·
READ:D Heated football debates ;), not arguments. *duh* :D

Marc you could write a book on anything you chose to debate ;), though your not as biased or have your head in your arse as much as those in xt think and say you are ;)

Marc said:
I like walking on beaches, sunsets and puppies. Would someone hold my hand?
jacques santini left cause he never got a beach home and sunset he was promised, maybe he'll hold your hand ;)

Marc said:
i don't like cats :D

#9 ·
Our backyard is a strong contrast though, it's a mess.

Once you step out, you can see an outside toilet to the left. :D It's useful if anyone inside needs to ______ inside. ;)

In front of that, a steel gray shed my father uses to store various items.

Situated at the back, to the left, is a green shed, it's run down, no one uses it but our cats. So, it has its uses.

In the middle of the yard, the clothesline we use to hang clothes, towels, etc.

Top right of the yard, the various rubbish bins sit.

All up, it's an ugly site, a strong contrast to the simple beauty of our front yard.

The sky had a lovely shade of pink this morning though.

#10 ·
arfy05 said:
READ:D Heated football debates ;), not arguments. *duh* :D

Marc you could write a book on anything you chose to debate ;), though your not as biased or have your head in your arse as much as those in xt think and say you are ;)

jacques santini left cause he never got a beach home and sunset he was promised, maybe he'll hold your hand ;)

i don't like cats :D
I don't need to read anything, me too smart and right! Rargh!

You think I actually bother to write all that crap? No, my helper monkey's do all that stuff, I just set them loose on the internet. Type my pretty's, type! :embarass: Not being as bad as the hitler'esque England dictator I am depicted as wouldn't be that hard.... so thanks.

Hold a frenchman's hand? Are you sick in the head!

I don't like northerners, we all have our crosses to bear.:howler:

ILA - I like your skirt, neon pink is a good choice. :thumbsup:

#11 ·
Marc said:
Hold a frenchman's hand? Are you sick in the head!
arsene wenger effect :howler:

ILA said:
Once you step out, you can see an outside toilet to the left. It's useful if anyone inside needs to ______ inside.
outside toilets, a thing of the past :shades:, well in the uk atleast

#13 ·
arfy05 said:
arsene wenger effect :howler:
I'm not a little boy. :eek: :scared:

I thought this was off topic and you keep bringing up football managers, can't even follow your own rules Arfy. Tsk

ILA - Give it a few days... it'll eat at you. :proud:

#17 ·
Jern Lizardhous said:
he's an actor, almost always plays a right diamond geezer, or a right evil geezer.

can't believe you don't know him, he's never off the telly.
well i googled him and he looks familiar, but im terrible with names and faces :D

ILA said:
Not sure when it was "installed".
after world war 2 maybe.

#18 ·
ILA said:
Our backyard is a strong contrast though, it's a mess.

Once you step out, you can see an outside toilet to the left. :D It's useful if anyone inside needs to ______ inside. ;)

In front of that, a steel gray shed my father uses to store various items.

Situated at the back, to the left, is a green shed, it's run down, no one uses it but our cats. So, it has its uses.

In the middle of the yard, the clothesline we use to hang clothes, towels, etc.

Top right of the yard, the various rubbish bins sit.

All up, it's an ugly site, a strong contrast to the simple beauty of our front yard.

The sky had a lovely shade of pink this morning though.
almost poetic. :flirt:

#20 ·
well i missed the final, due to work :frownani:

foootball can make anyone cry.

does this thread need a name, in the Liverpool forum e've got the boot room, the utd forum's got the northern boozer. what should we call this thread. sugestions.

#21 ·
Jern Lizardhous said:
fuk i wish i had a garden with trees in it, all i have is a car park.
You don't wish for a garden with trees, Jern. They are too much work. You have to gut the grass all summer then spend hours raking up the leaves in the fall.

I'm paving mine over with concrete.

#22 ·
Humbird said:
I'm paving mine over with concrete.
here here, i hate plants, trees and stuff, my gran always plants all this crap stuff, the garden is terrible, concreting is the way forward :thumbsup:

#23 ·
arfy05 said:
well i missed the final, due to work :frownani:

foootball can make anyone cry.

does this thread need a name, in the Liverpool forum e've got the boot room, the utd forum's got the northern boozer. what should we call this thread. sugestions.
Man we couldn't be talking about football anymore if we tried. :howler: You have failed Arfy in your attempts to bring your girly need's to this forum. :pp

We should call it... "Arfy's a failure and a big girl" :D

Humbird - You "GUT" the grass? Jesus, you don't mess around do you. Remind me to not get on your badside.

#24 ·
arfy05 said:
Yesterday was dramatic, today is ok ~ the off-topic thread

Well, I figure we'll be talking about stuff relating to basic, everyday life, amongst other things.

Ok, this is our front yard, taken a while ago. It highlights the tree in the best manner possible.

#25 ·
Marc said:
Humbird - You "GUT" the grass? Jesus, you don't mess around do you. Remind me to not get on your badside.
Damn! Two cans of Miller lite and I can't type enymore.

#26 ·
Marc said:
Man we couldn't be talking about football anymore if we tried. :howler:
yes we could :rollani:

:D

Marc said:
You have failed Arfy in your attempts to bring your girly need's to this forum. :pp
shhh :D

Marc said:
We should call it... "Arfy's a failure and a big girl" :D
man i jonied xt to get away from all that shit :)

Marc said:
:howler:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.