Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time to laugh at Real Madrid

1M views 18K replies 508 participants last post by  Tomaz 
#1 ·
#16,371 ·
Seriously, it's a brick what I wrote... but I am amazed about how things get twisted so much, how weak are the columns that sustain the supposed conspiracy and how many people can actually swallow so many lies, not hesitating one bit about the reality of what they're talking about.

Put it this way, if it's true, if we're guilty of every single thing they tell about us, then we are damn masters of manipulation. You could only be amazed about the power of the club, which is able to control UEFA, RFEF, rivals, doping agencies and media (even madridista media!).

But if it's not true... then you can only label Mourinho as miserable... but, hey, still smart enough to control masses without an army. The power of words and communication, guys... it amazes me, beyond the sport level, it's seriously a thing to study from the sociological and psychological perspective.

#16,376 ·
then you can only label Mourinho as miserable... but, hey, still smart enough to control masses without an army.
Exactly.

I predicted after his eye poking incident that people would come to see him as the victim of an attack by Tito's eye. He was just trying to defend the white of Madrid from the nastiness of Messi's spit and of course, defend the escudo from the pseudo madridistas. He just stuck his finger out.

Now, we have to read opinions of why Madrid really needs a person like Mourinho, since their entity is always under constant attack:googly:

#16,372 ·
Yeah thats one thing I struggle to get around. The suggestion that we have so much power over the higher ups of UEFA, including referees and rival teams, and of course the doping. The only thing thats left now is for them to say that we put a hex on the grounds at the Bernabeau. Lol

Mou has really lost the plot. I never though even he would come to this. The man is paranoid. Lol He belongs in a looney bin. He's really become a caricature. Its really amazing to see him break down like this and I think he's only get worse when we beat him again. lol

#16,379 ·
I knew it all along. Barca are such cheaters.:rolleyes:

Who else is in your pockets? The Pope, Obama...:eek:

C'mon spill the beans.

Are all the world leaders really giant lizards?
Is Scientology the way forward?
Are Barca to blame for Moaninho being the biggest cheater in football, since the doped up turds in Turin?

The sooner football is without this moronic idiot, the better.

#16,381 ·
If you exclude the pathetic self-healing rationalization "we want more direct football, passing is boring", they only can't find a reason why we play beautiful, effective and fluid game against giants like ManU. Are they bend over, too? SAF bending over?

Maybe TV's put some special effects when Barca plays, so the people would think they're amazing. And Messi is Deus ex Machina in their screenplay.

Seriously, the paranoia which is planted in the madridismo is great prove for a dictatorship. Tito reminded us all the time that we're about to be attacked and built tremendous army as a defensive system against the imaginary offender (which lately his people used against each others.) Paranoia is one of the main tools: referees, doping, Villar, Platini...

Pearl Jam forever.

#16,384 · (Edited)
Dont mention it amigo. 1984 is a timeless classic and I can really recommend it. Also check out Homage to Catalonia by the same author. Both these books should be in all school curriculums in the world. Everyone should read them, especially moudridistas lol.

They're almost as good as Xavi:

Also

Nine months after the 5-0 win against Real Madrid, there could be a baby boom in Catalonia. #fcblive #elclasico [el periodico]

Pere Barri (doctor): "There could be a new baby boom but it probably won't be as big as the one caused by Iniesta with his goal vs Chelsea."
10 minutes ago

:howler:

Someone should tell Pep and his celestial team to stop being so good, FCB is contributing heavily to the overpopulation of this planet. :mad: :D

And this one is for K4/Almogaver aka Manolito : D

#16,385 ·
"Winning it [the Champions League] is the final phase of having a great season and it is one of the most important trophies."

"I had the fortune to win it with Manchester United in 2008 and I think this was the greatest moment in my career."

lol at cristiano keen to remind everyone that he has won the CL before. the glorious campaign where he choked his way into missing a penalty in the semis against barca and another penalty in the shootout against chelsea. that year he did his best to prevent manutd from winning the trophy. what a choker :howler:

#16,394 ·
Ok guys here we go, some of you may know Ray William Johnson.. he's my favourite youtube guy, and lately he made a video skip to min 1:15 to watch the funny part :pp

Rhv5Llgd71c

#16,398 ·
I was at the game Dinamo Zagreb - Real Madrid 0:1.
even though Dinamo's goalkeeper had a good night, a draw wouldn't be unfair.
after the match, the Croatian reporter was interviewing Christina and he was whining about his injured ankle and the bad man who gave Marcelo a second yellow... and then the reporter told him "You better go to the dressing room and not catch a cold" :howler: as Christina skipped along to the warm dressing room where he could change his tampon. :ass:

#16,407 ·
I was at the game Dinamo Zagreb - Real Madrid 0:1.
even though Dinamo's goalkeeper had a good night, a draw wouldn't be unfair.
I was also at the game, but my eyes saw very poor Dinamo who had one clear chance in the first half and that was it. In whole game having one chance it's not good enough to even think about draw, let alone saying that. Even with one man down (Real), you were very very very poor and saying draw wouldn't be unfair is pure lie. If you look at the result 0-1, yes you were very close to take that 1-1 against Madrid, but if you look overall game....you were miles behind Real who on his day would burried all those chances he had. In normal circumstances this match would end with 3-4-5 goals in Dinamo's net.

You should thank Kelava that disaster didn't happen.

#16,399 ·
Yep, last night was fun. I feared Madrid would destroy Dinamo, but I was pleasently surprised. CR1008349 missed a sitter in the opening minutes and then proceeded to do very little the rest of the game, only to hear Messi chants at one point. I didn't catch that on TV but I'm happy whoever thought of it. Then the Cristianator commented how people were jealous because he was rich, beautiful and a fantastic player.

:howler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.