Xtratime Community banner

Márton Fülöp - Asteras Tripolis

68K views 2K replies 52 participants last post by  Morti Halmosi 
#1 ·
Fülöp will be playing for three months on loan for the english championship club Coventry City.

http://www.nemzetisport.hu/cikk.php?cikk=98787

He will be in the starting line-up already in tomorrow's match againts Luton.

Hajrá Fülöp, a legjobb kapusunk!

#103 ·
I don't understand this. I read that the match is moved to Monday. Then I see on SkySports Sunderland is leading... and btw Ward is in the goal according to this.

#105 ·
But is the match going on or what??? Postponed, then not... what is this?

#107 ·
SkySports took also away the "moved to monday" sign now. Odd. Good result, though, pity Marci is not playing.

#108 ·
That's the way to win a match! Score when there is no time to equalize!

#110 ·
Bentex said:
Fülöp not even on the bench today for Sunderland :scared:
Because - no joke - he missed the bus. Read on SkySports. Along with two others - Keano was furious, there will be some kind of punishment, but from now on it's closed affair.

#113 ·
Carbajal said:
Because - no joke - he missed the bus. Read on SkySports. Along with two others - Keano was furious, there will be some kind of punishment, but from now on it's closed affair.
Professionalism is very important to Keano. In the media they have been commenting on how more professional things have got at Sunderland. Even down to the suits the players now have to wear. It caused a bit of a fight between pundits on szkáj. They said it doesn't matter what they wear. Bad players don't become good players because they wear posh suits :)
But still that's why he fell out with the Irish FA because they were very unprofessional :( So It could be bad for Marci... how bad we'll have to wait and see :)

#114 ·
Bentex said:
But still that's why he fell out with the Irish FA because they were very unprofessional
Not what I heard. I heard about a conflict between Irish-born Irish and England-born Irish people - the gaffer never lived in Ireland, and Keano called him some nice names that are used on this purpose.
Reading his comments, there will be some disciplinary measures, and the file is closed. 2 weeks wages or so, one would imagine.

#115 ·
Well he expressed all his thoughts on the matter in an interview on Irish tv a few days later... also on his DVD (which is great btw).
On Mutv he said he was glad that he spoke out because John O'Shea told him things improved because of him. He saw it for himself when Brian Kerr recalled him. Keano :proud:

#116 ·
Well, a radical kind of guy, no doubt. Should have been sent of against DVSC, though.

#119 ·
It's perfectly enough, thank you :) More would be a natural disaster.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.