Xtratime Community banner

Miscellaneous

254K views 7K replies 123 participants last post by  DinamoBuc 
#1 ·
I am getting tired of wanting to post about random topics or questions which are not deservant of a thread, so I think we should have a special thread where we can ask things that are not Romanian football related. Stuff about birthdays and places we all live for example, which isn't really welcome in other threads (and marijuana ;) ) can go here.

Crap, I forgot the question I was going to ask in this thread in the first place... :rolleyes:

#3 ·
Cool idea.

To start things off, I want everyone in this forum's zodiac sign, and wheather or not they are similar in characteristics.

Mine is Taurus, and my girlfriend has this book all about signs and the overall description of Taurus is exactly like me.

#4 ·
I am a Scorpio (12 November next week ;) ) and we are supposed to be quite violent and "smechier" but I don't really consider myself either of them, especially violent. I don't know much more about Scorpios though.

#6 ·
Daco, when is your bday exactly, mine is may 6th.... I guess you're a bull cock eh?!! hehehe

We Tauruses are supposed to be the horniest out of all signs, as we have great stamina and pleasure abilities :) I Can't deny this :)

Raven.. that's cool man, scorpios are cool people, but beware of the sting! :)

#8 ·
OK, I've remembered my question(s).

1. Where does Mihalcea play now?
2. Where can I see the Divzia A scorers table for this eason so far?
3. Why isn't Claudiu Raducanu ever chosen for the NT when he plays so well for Steaua? I think he is better than Bratu.

#9 ·
Raven said:
OK, I've remembered my question(s).

1. Where does Mihalcea play now?
2. Where can I see the Divzia A scorers table for this eason so far?
3. Why isn't Claudiu Raducanu ever chosen for the NT when he plays so well for Steaua? I think he is better than Bratu.

1. Hellas Verona (Serie B). Mutu's former team.
2. http://www.onlinesport.ro/Html/Fotbal/Romania/Diva/Clasament/index.shtm
3. Because we have the tendency to promote young players (especially strikers) and to call to the NT players who have confirmed in the past.

#13 ·
Raducanu has only scored 1 goal in Divizia A?!?!?! I thought he was top scorer, so they said in the Steaua - Liverpool game. . . Has he been injured or something, because he scored 3 goals in 3 UEFA Cup games, and I thought he would score loads in Romanian too.

#15 ·
EclipsE said:
Daco, when is your bday exactly, mine is may 6th.... I guess you're a bull cock eh?!! hehehe

We Tauruses are supposed to be the horniest out of all signs, as we have great stamina and pleasure abilities :) I Can't deny this :)

Raven.. that's cool man, scorpios are cool people, but beware of the sting! :)
the 6th! far out, I'm born on the 5th! and yes I am a legend in my own mind when it comes to pleasuring the ladies:howler:

#16 ·
DacoRoman said:
the 6th! far out, I'm born on the 5th! and yes I am a legend in my own mind when it comes to pleasuring the ladies:howler:
Hahah Im telling you, it says that us Tauruses can go all night long with the pleasure..... well we just enjoy anything sensual and sexual.

Have a good day mate :)

#17 ·
EclipsE said:
Hahah Im telling you, it says that us Tauruses can go all night long with the pleasure..... well we just enjoy anything sensual and sexual.

Have a good day mate :)
and night. ;)

#18 ·
Some peple wanted to know what happened to Marius Roman, the talented player that trained with Steaua for a while. Here's an article from Gazeta Sporturilor:

"Campioni la grupa '87

Echipa de juniori 1987 a Stelei a cistigat ieri titlul national, invingind formatia Liceului Sportiv din Satu Mare cu 5-1 intr-o partida disputata pe stadionul InterGaz din Capitala. Primul gol al ros-albastrilor a fost marcat de Marius Roman, unul dintre cei mai promitatori tineri fotbalisti din Ghencea, acesta fiind remarcat si de Victor Piturca, antrenorul luindu-l in iarna in turneul de pregatire desfasurat in Cipru. La grupa '85, Gloria Bistrita a devenit campioana, invingind cu 4-0 Bacaul. "

Steaua's team of players born in 1987 won the National title by beating Satu Mare's sports college 5-1. Steaua's first goal was scored by Roman.

#22 ·
Raven said:
Raducanu has only scored 1 goal in Divizia A?!?!?! I thought he was top scorer, so they said in the Steaua - Liverpool game. . . Has he been injured or something, because he scored 3 goals in 3 UEFA Cup games, and I thought he would score loads in Romanian too.
2 now. He scored against Otelul, bringisng his season total to...!!!!!

5. :eek: