Xtratime Community banner

UFFICIALE: Welcome back, Kaká

12K views 296 replies 57 participants last post by  GiancarloC 
#1 ·
#283 ·
With Ricky I'm pretty convinced he'll keep on being very important for us the only problem are his injuries.He's very full on one of the best professionals out there so I have no real worries in regards to attitude with him for e.g like we'd have worries with others:proud::smileani:.

#284 ·
I'm disappointed in him. I thought he was just rusty, but no, he lost much more than just a couple of steps. He was a walking disaster in most of our big games this year, Roma & Inter easily come to mind. Generally, I've a big problem if/when players start serving their personal agendas rather than the club, like his obsession to claim a spot on Brazil's NT for the World Cup.

#286 ·
I don't think you can be disappointed in a player who came for free and has played very well for most of the year. He has had a couple games were he was non existent but I don't think anyone expected to get the same kaka that we sold for 65 million. As long as he can help us beat the midtable/relegation teams ill be happy with his contribution.

#287 ·
Selective reading. Never have I said I expected the same guy. If you're reduced to the hope of beating the Catania's of this world, I suggest you stick to the likes of Birsa, Robinho & Matri. This guy is here to lead this squad imho & he's not. He shall not expect a spot on the Brazilian Word Cup roster for those performances either.

#288 ·
Well in saying you just thought he was rusty, I interpreted it as expecting a "similar" kaka, and doing well in the league is about beating the mid table clubs not about beating the top 4 clubs. Hopefully with another creative presence in Honda not so much of the burden will be on kaka and he can perform in the bigger matches

#289 ·
I got your point Sher:thumbsup::smileani:,I think Ricky has been very good for us maybe has taken him some time to get going perhaps?.We'll see the matches coming up which will be very interesting the big ones vs Atletico,the league blockbusters&hopefully the Honda arrival adds a new dimension to his game:hopeful::smileani:.

#290 ·
Maybe it's some sort of chemistry issues. I think I came across a stat claiming we won only 1 game whenever Mario & Kaka started.

I'm starting to think it has got to do more with Balotelli rather than any other teammate. Notice the same could be said of his partnership with Shaarawy.

#291 ·
I think also considering Matri has started just about every game since he joined us&we know how he's been since he joined us:flirt::D.We need to fins the perfect attack that does click for e.g vs Atalanta signs were showed with Ricky&Balo together clicking.

Imagine with Honda,Ricky&Balo all upfront we know if that does click exciting things can certainly happen;).

#292 ·
Also the return of Pazzini will give us another dimension in our attack when needed.

I am kind of hopeful that things will start to change from now on.
But Allergi will still be around for a few more months :shakepalm:

#293 ·
Pazzo is like a new recruit really in a way just like Honda:excited:,adding Ricky,Binho,Balo etc etc the players are certainly there to deliver us what we need upfront:D.

#294 ·
another legend's story comes to an end with that comes to end the era of early of 2000s era
always loved u kaka started watched football due to u n since than started loving red n black devils
although u were not what u once were but no one can refuse that u were thaose scarce ray of hope in this shit season
froza kaka but froza milan comes first
wish u success in future endeavour

GUYS CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE BY POSTING ME links of recordings of games of 2001-08 n some uploaded video of maldini kaka seedorf nesta pirlo guttass n shvchenko wud be nice too

#295 ·
And good bye Kakà. He has activated his clause and the contract with Milan is gone.

His goals were a joy to see, the spring part of the season was less enjoyable. Good luck in Brazil and USA!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.