Xtratime Community banner

Fenerbahçe Legend: Alex de Souza

82K views 1K replies 88 participants last post by  lazyPro 
#1 ·
#1,079 ·
Far beyond the fat kunt now, it's ingrained into the culture of the club.

If people can shame the club, it's history, it's legends and make a complete mockery of it all to a worldwide audience, and the majority just sit idly by and accept it, therein lies your problem.

Too many sheep for this club to ever see a light at the end of the tunnel. And those sheep don't deserve Alex ever again.

#1,082 ·
Need to be a little realistic here, used to think the same way about some things in general in Turkey esp from a western perspective, like how fans deserve xyz etc because they dont agree with my point of view. When my parents moved back to Turkey for 2 years recently it really gave me a different perspective as to why people like Aziz and co have to behave the way they do and how even my parents started acting differently. Bottom line is that whatever you 2 want the club or the people to be it wont happen in this sort of environment. And don't need to get so bent out of shape cause we don't live in that hell hole of an environment that forces you to be a complete asshole to get things done or get run over by some other asshole.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.