Xtratime Community banner

Black&Blue is good for you

89K views 201 replies 25 participants last post by  Nerazzurri4life 
#1 ·
No football related discussions, trolling or Ronn Moss pics allowed. :nono:

In addition to other females dressed in our beautiful colors, feel free to post pics of Elisabetta Canalis :proud: :thumbsup:, with or without the Inter colors on. :D ;)

Let's get things started - or like bob would say...

LET'S GO !!!!!1

See less See more
#98 ·
Btw Tazzy wazzy - you should get Zaccarelli to pose in an Inter shirt! :shades:

#99 ·
Hello???? :mad: :groan:

#106 ·
Send her the thread url so she'd get the picture lol

#107 ·
Seeing as there are no matches and moreover the exchanges between LL and Hanna are boring, not to mention that the forum has become increasingly gay as of late after the hiring of Leonardo (granted, his smile can light up a room, but I digress) I thought I'd bump this baby..

Attachments

#108 ·
I have to post something to be able to attach an image but I can't think of something to post so..

Attachments

#109 ·
I prefer brunettes, but blondes are ok too.

Attachments

#110 ·
Another one

Attachments

#114 ·
I don't know what you're on about really, the chicks with the cut shirts are hot and the 2 blondes are cute.

If you can find Megan Fox or Angelina Jolie posing in Inter tops don't hesitate in sharing the pics. :D

#115 ·
Possibly the finest addition to the thread

Attachments

#117 ·
perv :groan:

#121 ·
#122 ·
Is Belen Rodrigues the chick whose stash of STD medicines Borriello dipped into?

#123 ·
Yep. They broke up I believe, not sure if she's single though (surely not!)

#124 ·
:lick: :excited: :heart:

Attachments

#126 ·
[tub]hJH70QH_iMQ[/tub]

#127 ·
Ines Sainz, a Mexican TV reporter. Gives me a boner evertyime I remmeber this bottom. She was harassed and groped by members of the New York Jets (American football team) some time ago, since then, I owned great respect for the NYJ and always supprted them.

I`d grope her.

#128 ·
Thanks for the heads (and cock) up, had never heard of that broad before. Fine addition to this fine thread. :shades:

#129 ·
Thanks for the heads (and cock) up, had never heard of that broad before. Fine addition to this fine thread. :shades:
a bit too much info there homeboy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.