Xtratime Community banner

Hungarian NB1 Prediction League, Season 2011/12

11K views 258 replies 9 participants last post by  Kajoo 
#1 ·
So, here we go again!! Just about 1 month to go till the start of the best league in foci. I see that the schedule is posted at mlsz.hu so I will be getting the predictions going, if OK with everyone. We did talk about organizing a prize for the eventual winner. I don't know if that is serious talk or not. But I'll gladly contribute my $10 worth. Let me know. cheers to all. And by the way, this old guy is retiring this year, 36 years after starting off in education, so wish me well.

#152 ·
Tip 'o the hat to Dandeer and to szövkap for finishing the first half in a tie for top spot. MGy has gotten himself well into contention whereas I've just made a total hash of most week's predictions. And Andor, we miss you. Oh well, still fun. see you in March.

cheers to all..

#161 ·
Clearly there's something wrong with the system. It says I can still tipp for FTC-DVSC, while Kecsó-Diósgyőr has already started. It says nothing about 6pm game, therefore I don't have a chance to change my tippmix.

#164 ·
It's probably the last round during the Spring season I could watch more than one, let alone one whole game. Territorial championships kick off next week. Hopefully I'll manage to keep predicting well without actually watching the matches.

(It does sound funny when you say out loud the words "watch" and "match" after another, doesn't it?)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.