7K views 96 replies 13 participants last post by  killa 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

Possible Teams:

Artur
Maxi-Jardel-Garay-Melga
Matic
Salvio-Andre_Gomes-Olha_John
Lima-Cardozo

Queen Vitoria is mildly discontented she won't get released for flight time in Da Luz as this match will be played away from home. Truth to tell, although the Queen won't admit as such, she is harboring a plot, a plot which involves her taking flight to the nearby zoo, something she has attempted in the past. Although a lucky charm for the club Benfica, they may grow weary if such mischief is to continue

Thank you for opening the thread Carrie, Nazir is dead and the lion will soon follow.

It's on

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks for stopping by, Andy.

To complete this preview I actually did research a little about Queen Victoria, but it was hardly exhaustive work; I only had to fish around in a few places to find out about the eagle's daring sojourn to the local zoo, for instance.

#15 ·
see? i told it was a great opening jeff:D

its just so awkward, having a derby played on a monday......and even more awkward when our opponent is already 15 pts behind :D

still, fragile as they have been this season, our fellow pussycats (aka sporting) will put on their best performance tomorrow, i have no doubt

#17 ·
the game was already planned for monday before the delay, and after the delay sporting tried to postpone it , but it wasnt allowed

#18 ·
On the Iberian Peninsula isn't it some kind of tradition to do things late at night? Whether it's hosting a dinner party or watching a football match, I noticed some matches in Spain kicked off around 10pm. Is it like that in Portugal too, what do you think of that lifestyle.

#19 ·
チャットキラー;9457347 said:
On the Iberian Peninsula isn't it some kind of tradition to do things late at night? Whether it's hosting a dinner party or watching a football match, I noticed some matches in Spain kicked off around 10pm. Is it like that in Portugal too, what do you think of that lifestyle.
Most of the people that post in the forum live in the US and Canada, it's 10:53 here now, we've just finished watching the Manchester Derby

#20 ·
チャットキラー;9455188 said:
Queen Victoria is mildly discontented she won't get released for flight time in Da Luz as this match will be played away from home. Truth to tell, although the Queen won't admit as such, she is harboring a plot, a plot which involves her taking flight to the nearby zoo, something she has attempted in the past. Although a lucky charm for the club Benfica, they may grow weary if such mischief is to continue

The name is Vitoria, and we had this tradition before Lazio, it was brought to the club by Spaniard Juan Barnabe who has since had issued with our security guards and let go from the club.

Here's Vitoria in the 2009 Eusebio Cup:
8vUAuxzjJiI

I'm not sure if this is Barbabe's original Eagle who was taken to Portugal from Canada, there's not just one Eagle and if I'm not mistaken also a Falcon that is displayed

uULukbEl-5g

As for the Derby, well, we run Lisbon, the green pussycats are indeed our noisy neighbors :howler:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.