rossonero3 - Anomander Rake

Pietro:
Andrey - Johan
Amiumtaur - DelPiero107

Deano:
Deano - saviola
Parma Talent - Osman

#3 ·
Please note this will be the final XT Serie A weekend until January 14/15. The real Serie A is playing their Matchday 1 schedule this Wednesday and then will not resume until January 7/8. We'll be into the winter mercato by then so we will restart the league on January 14/15.

#4 ·
I look forward to the mercato, I need to refresh my team a little, and if anyone is interested in swaps, I am open for anyone as long as the deal is also good for me.

Just PM me (I suppose we are allowed to talk between us now, just not make any confirmation until January 1st).

#5 ·
My team for MD9

GK - Agazzi
CB - Ranocchia, Esposito
SB - Cassani, Jose Angel
CM - Boateng, Marchisio, Gago
AM - Candreva, Diamanti
FW - Miccoli

Bench: Osvaldo, Floccari, Fernandez, Neuton, Alvarez, Bovo, Avramov

#6 ·
I actually could have no first choice defenders this week. Bonucci is disqualified. Bovo is injured. Cassani looks likely to be injured while Jose Angel, Ranocchia and Esposito could all be dropped/on the bench. Fernandez and Neuton almost sure to be on the bench.

#7 · (Edited)

Mirante; Danilo, B.Cesar, Biava, Dossena; Inler, Cigarini, R.Alvarez, Armero, Biabiany, Zarate.

Panchina: Torje, Bonaventura, Lazzari, Kozak, Almiron, A.Masiello, Pavarini.

Definite loss for me this weekend. Udinese away to Lazio, no Giovinco or Hernandez. The slide continues.

#8 · (Edited)
Gonna have to change things up a bit after a few deplorable results from my men, going with a sort of 4-2-Crazy formation...

Vecchia Signora F.C.
Matchday 8 Formation:

-----------------------Sorrentino
----Pisano-----P.Cannavaro---Carrozzieri-------Ludi

----------------Nainngolan-----Lodi

------------------------Ramirez
--------------Larrivey-------------Eder
--------------------------Cisse`

Bench: Puggioni, Morganella, Garics, Mazzarani, M.Rigoni, D'Agostino, Quagliarella

#9 ·
-----------------------Sorrentino
----Pisano-----P.Cannavaro---Carrozzieri-------Ludi

----------------Nainngolan-----Lodi

------------------------Ramirez
--------------Larrivey------------Quagliarella
--------------------------Cisse`

Bench: Puggioni, Morganella, Garics, Marianini, Mazzarani, M.Rigoni, D'Agostino
This is not a legal line-up. You cannot play a FW with 2 CFs. Quagliarella or Larrivey/Cisse must be dropped.

#11 ·
Ubriaconi vs. Romanista10

Handanovic
E.Pisano - Canini - Thiago Silva - Ariaudo - Balzaretti
Morrone - Ledesma
Di Natale - Bojan - Pato​

SUBS: Dzemaili, Sculli, Aguirregaray, Juan, Padelli, Belardi

SUS: nessuno
INJ: Barreto, Mauri, Astori, Borini, Montolivo
HOL: Rossi

#35 ·
Damn, you killed me with cleansheets, good job on ze win (have Lavezzi still, but dude never scores).

#13 ·
Matchday 9: Pietro - AS Ripi

AS Ripi (4-3-1-2)

Bench: #10 Totti, #17 Di Michele, #7 Cerci, #25 Von Bergen,
#29 Terzi, #12 Castellazzi

Suspended: #13 Spolli

Injured: #5 Conti, #33 Brighi

Not Called (Coach's Decision): #4 Sardo, #21 Orlandoni,
#32 Tevez

#14 ·
This is an utter disaster...3 CMs, Vidal, Porcari and Perez, all suspended (or unavailable) lol

Plus 2 CBs injured (stagione finita means season is over for the player right?) and one suspended, while facing Parma Talent who has most of the Juve defence that are facing Novara at home. Winter mercato cant come soon enough for me :pp

Good news though, finally can play with Ale :proud: (bench my "star" Pepe :pp):

Panchina: Pepe, Rossi, Elia, Pandev, Lauro.

#15 ·
Osman, I don't believe 3 FWs are allowed. We discussed it before the season started but I believe the motion was never passed.

Pietro and Deano - can you please confirm? I searched the threads but believe the ruling of 3 FWs was not agreed upon. My apologies if I'm mistaken!

#16 ·

Bench: Julio Sergio, Floro Flores, Obodo, Comotto, Crespo, Paci, Krasic

Let the race to the bootom continue! This time I will probably lose and Floro Flores wil lsocre a hat-trick against Lazio for some extra pain. :)

#17 ·
As far as I know the FW x3 was never agreed upon. Next year we will need to set up a panel to decide the changes and vote accordingly. However for now it must be at most 2 FW

#18 ·
Thought the 4-2-1-3 (or 4-3-3) was allowed, which is basically a AM-FW-FW-CF, or AM-FW-FW-FW, Jovetic is the AM in this equation. The former is legal, but the latter isnt?

Thought it was decided both are (both used IRL). They are as identically attacking, or infact the one with CF is prolly bit more attacking. Odd.

Edit: Found the thread, in this page and little bit of next one, you guys basically agree the 3 FW is allowed (as I said, its identical to FW-FW-CF, so dont get the restriction): http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=261940&page=3

#19 ·
IMHO being able to field 3FW defeats the purpose of the CF. of course as footie has evolved this has happened but the norm is that a CF is utilised if there are 2 FW. Especially in Serie A. Anyway as said that's a void opinion for now. The rule change wasn't agreed upon as far as I know. That's the main issue.

#20 ·
Edited my post with link of the discussion and the agreement, thats why I remember 3 FW being allowed, due to that page reaching a consensus for it.

#24 ·
Andreys offense against my defense. And it was difficult for me to choose which defenders to use...

Gillet
Granqvist Silvestre Agostini Taiwo
Ibarbo Veloso Pirlo Asamoah
Moralez
Robinho

Subs: Aronica, Schelotto, El Kabir, Bizzari, Borriello, Portanova

Injured: Martinez, Jonathan, Nene, Marchetti

#28 ·
I'd take a draw as well. Di Natale scores against everyone so opponent doesn't matter IMO. Ibrahimovic and Denis are shooting blanks after the first half. Pato will come in for Robinho and score, I'm positive of it. I see you pulling out a win.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.