Xtratime Community banner

The "Anadolu" Teams

84K views 2K replies 77 participants last post by  Fenerliyim00 
#1 ·
We never give the other teams any recognition. So I thought a Superlig thread to discuss other results and goings on other than the big four clubs.

#2 ·
Other results from the league today; matchday 1...

Bursaspor 0 - 0 Ankaragucu
Gaziantepspor 1 - 1 Denizlispor
Sivasspor 1 - 2 Genclerbirligi
Antalyaspor 0 - 0 Caykur Rizespor
Konyaspor 1 - 1 Sakaryaspor

Other than Fener's match it's been a very low scoring first weekend for the league. All the teams seem tired bar a few.

#3 ·
48' Bursaspor 0 - 0 Genclerbirligi

48' Gaziantepspor 1 - 0 Trabzonspor

48' Kayserispor 0 - 1 Ankaragucu

48' Konyaspor 0 - 0 Antalyaspor

48' Sivasspor 1 - 0 Sakaryaspor

#5 ·
Did you see him put his face one nose length away from the 4th ref....i thought he was going to headbutt him,. :D

56' Bursaspor 0 - 0 Genclerbirligi

56' Gaziantepspor 1 - 0 Trabzonspor

56' Kayserispor 1 - 1 Ankaragucu

56' Konyaspor 0 - 0 Antalyaspor

56' Sivasspor 0 - 1 Sakaryaspor

#8 ·
FT Bursaspor 0 - 0 Genclerbirligi

FT Gaziantepspor 2 - 1 Trabzonspor

FT Kayserispor 2 - 1 Ankaragucu

FT Konyaspor 0 - 0 Antalyaspor

FT Sivasspor 0 - 2 Sakaryaspor

#10 ·
how will the lig finish?

how do you predict the lig's going to end this year?

1) Galatasaray
2) Fenerbahce
3) Besiktas
4) Kayserispor
5) Trabzonspor
6) Sakaryaspor
7) Vestel
16) Erciyesspor
17) Rizespor
18) Denizlispor

#11 ·
Way to early to tell. Who would have thought that everyone in the league would have already dropped at least 3 points by week 5?

#12 ·
Sivasspor just improved. They have loaned defender Servet Cetin from Fenerbahce for the season and transfered in winger Gurhan Gursoy.

#17 ·
yeniceri said:
I want to see an Anadolu team become Champion before I'm an old man. I doubt it will happen but. HAYDDDIII Kayseri.
I hope you won't end up like us and others who tried...
Trabzonspor has succeed.
Adanaspor tried and failed.(Best position 2th)
Adana Demirspor tried and failed.(Best position 5th)
Gaziantepspor tried and failed.
Genclerbirligi tried and failed..
Nowadays all of them performing poorly...

Come on KAYSERI if you can't make it you will join to us either in second division or maybe third division.

#18 ·
Eskisehirspor came within one win of the championship several times but were screwed due to politics and teams handing out goals and such :rollani: in the late 60's and 70's Eskisehirspor was the hope of Anadolu, they most likely had more top 4 finishes than any other Anadolu team. Oh by the way I think Adana Demirspor can make it to Lig A this year, they definitely should come out of that group Sanliurfa, Siirt and Kahramanmaras are a few good teams but A.Demir already beat Sanliurfa 2-1 so things looking bright for them.

#19 · (Edited)
gravesends said:
Eskisehirspor came within one win of the championship several times but were screwed due to politics and teams handing out goals and such :rollani: in the late 60's and 70's Eskisehirspor was the hope of Anadolu, they most likely had more top 4 finishes than any other Anadolu team. Oh by the way I think Adana Demirspor can make it to Lig A this year, they definitely should come out of that group Sanliurfa, Siirt and Kahramanmaras are a few good teams but A.Demir already beat Sanliurfa 2-1 so things looking bright for them.
sorry missing Eskisehirspor in my listing gravesend,it was due to my hurry not because of my knowledge about Es Es..
Eskisehirspor is another example ..Could not made it and paid price ...
whenever a team from outside of istanbul try to became champion,istanbul teams throwing money on table to those team managers and players...Screwing everything..
As happened with you as well,example of your team manager Abdullah Gegic move to Fenerbahce..He has worked there for one year then move to Adana Demirspor with promise to make Adana Demirspor as succesfull as Eskisehirspor..He had bad season and has lasted for 1 year with us as well...it was our first year in first division..When he was leaving he commented to a journalist that nothing was his fault because nobody allowed him work as a manager,when he entered to room,there was always 3 team selection for game...One selection from Muharrem Gulergin,one selection from Dalton Bros and one selection from himself but his selection was never on the pitch!!!

Nowadays we have a good players as individualy,but they are not producing a good football ...We are not playing as good as we should...
we have won some games but won it just about....We have another important game this thursday evening...We are welcoming Kahramanmarasspor who are top of table at the moment...it should be a good game,also it is going to be an evening game..Kick off 8 pm...

#20 ·
kebabman said:
sorry missing Eskisehirspor in my listing gravesend,it was due to my hurry not because of my knowledge about Es Es..
Eskisehirspor is another example ..Could not made it and paid price ...
whenever a team from outside of istanbul try to became champion,istanbul teams throwing money on table to those team managers and players...Screwing everything..
As happened with you as well,example of your team manager Abdullah Gegic move to Fenerbahce..He has worked there for one year then move to Adana Demirspor with promise to make Adana Demirspor as succesfull as Eskisehirspor..He had bad season and has lasted for 1 year with us as well...it was our first year in first division..When he was leaving he commented to a journalist that nothing was his fault because nobody allowed him work as a manager,when he entered to room,there was always 3 team selection for game...One selection from Muharrem Gulergin,one selection from Dalton Bros and one selection from himself but his selection was never on the pitch!!!

Nowadays we have a good players as individualy,but they are not producing a good football ...We are not playing as good as we should...
we have won some games but won it just about....We have another important game this thursday evening...We are welcoming Kahramanmarasspor who are top of table at the moment...it should be a good game,also it is going to be an evening game..Kick off 8 pm...
Do you find it difficult to follow the squad due to the fact they're never on T.V.? Also is there anyway to watch these games on the internet. If there is I would appreciate some information if you don't mind.

#21 ·
yeniceri said:
Do you find it difficult to follow the squad due to the fact they're never on T.V.? Also is there anyway to watch these games on the internet. If there is I would appreciate some information if you don't mind.
I don't mind at all...
I don't find diffucult to follow Adana Demirspor squad or a few other lower division teams squad...As I don't spare any time for TV neither football programs on Turkish commercial tv's...They are waste of time to me ..This attiutede gives me extra time what I want to do...
I have phone contacts to get information about my team...I do run 2 web site for my team ..
A local tv station start to cover our games via phone ...
You can listen our games on http://www.kanal-a.com.tr
Click on radio or tv coverage on left side of page...
Your next appointment is:smileani: 28th of september @ 8.pm (TSI )Adana Demirspor VS Kahramanmarasspor ..A game which we should win...

When no tv,no newspaper was doing coverage about our team I and a few more friend spent a lot of time creating of videos,pictures etc...
At the time we said we are filming our story ourself and make sure everyone will watch it:smileani: We make sure they will...

#23 ·
Hi julius, you're a Sivasspor fan are you? Are you from Sivas?

Anyway, welcome to Xtratime, I hope you'll stick around..

About Nordin, I think he's a fantastic transfer for a team at Sivas' level & as we've seen already this season he really drives the team on. He's a very technical player who can make things happen in an instant, I love watching him..

This past weekend he singlehandedly tore Vestel Manisaspor apart..

With him in midfield, Petkovic in goal, Balili &/or Anderson upfront, & Servet in defence, Sivas has a very solid spine to the team.

#26 ·
Another coaching move...

Erciyes replaces chairman and coach:
Turkcell Super League side Kayseri Erciyesspor has convened its congress and Ziya Eren, a 37-year old businessman, was elected as the new chairman. Speaking after the election, Eren said that they had annulled coach Werner Lorant's contract and former Trabzonspor and Galatasaray player Tolunay Kafkas would take the helm, effective immediately.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.