Xtratime Community banner

Un Nou Culé

4K views 83 replies 65 participants last post by  Subramanian 
#1 ·
OK guys, I know I have disappeared in the last 10 days or so. I've been very busy...

You see on Monday June 4th, at 16:16 EST a new Culé came into the world.

:happy: :proud: :happy:

Say hello to Gabriel. A guy who will outdo all of us with his Barcelonismo someday.

He and his mother are doing very well, and he has kept us both busy in the past week and a half.

Now for some pics... Enjoy...

See less See more
#77 ·
Zyad, you dressed your kid nicely, you've done a great job in rising a barcelonista, and that's why I don't get it how you let that madridista monster to hold your child in his lap. I don't know how the madridistas look in your country, but this red bozo is an exemplary specimen of madridistas I met in Slovenia.

#81 ·
:howler:

Trust me, it is very difficult but not impossible.

When I worked there, I used to get almost daily deliveries from Federal Express (MRW in Spain at the time) to my house and I became friendly with the driver, super nice guy and always chatted a bit while he dropped off whatever my work was sending me. One day, my son went to greet him at the door with a Barcelona shirt, the guy almost died, he was seriously upset. I always worried about the condition of fragile packages after that:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.