Xtratime Community banner

Un Nou Culé

4K views 83 replies 65 participants last post by  Subramanian 
#1 ·
OK guys, I know I have disappeared in the last 10 days or so. I've been very busy...

You see on Monday June 4th, at 16:16 EST a new Culé came into the world.

:happy: :proud: :happy:

Say hello to Gabriel. A guy who will outdo all of us with his Barcelonismo someday.

He and his mother are doing very well, and he has kept us both busy in the past week and a half.

Now for some pics... Enjoy...

See less See more
#27 ·
hahahah, he looks GREAT :D the one with the masba7a is pricelss :D congrats Zyad, yetrabba ib3ezzak, and 7amdella 3la salamet your wife.

#33 ·
Madridista4 said:
Haha, swarming him with a Barca top already. :D

Congrats Zyad.

Haha, that pic made me laugh. :)

Congrats

Did the other half turn down your suggestions for names like Lionel and Samuel?

#35 ·
zyad said:
Thanks guys...
Nice words from everyone.

And no, Lionel and Samuel weren't considered for names, but the wife DID turn down "Xavi" :D

So I had to settle for the equivalent of "Gabri"
You haven't considered to name him Jordi? Cruyff did against all advices. :D

#37 ·
z- I take the baby got his good looks from his mother side :D

#40 · (Edited)
zyad said:
Thanks guys...
Nice words from everyone.

And no, Lionel and Samuel weren't considered for names, but the wife DID turn down "Xavi" :D

So I had to settle for the equivalent of "Gabri"
Many congrats Zyad and your wife was right because when it's pronounced properly it reads "shabby".

shab·byplay_w("S0307200")(sh
b
) adj. shab·bi·er, shab·bi·est 1. a. Showing signs of wear and tear; threadbare or worn-out: shabby furniture.
b. Dilapidated or deteriorated in condition, especially through neglect; seedy: a shabby little park.

2. Wearing threadbare clothing.
3. a. Despicable; mean: a shabby trick.
b. Not generous or just; unfair: shabby treatment.
c. Of mediocre or substandard quality: a shabby performance.

Edit
And I've just realised that a lot of these definitions are a good description of the team from the centre.

#48 ·
Congrats Zyad.....Already influening him..??
All the best to your family...

#49 ·
Congratulation bro Zyad. Good to hear both your wife and Gabriel is doing great. You throwing some party or something :D.

Blaugrana :proud: looks fantastic over him. Is that beads in his hands :O, if it is rules out all the Mandrills and Valencista claims ;)( scholars *cough* *cough* wont go well with them :pp).

#51 ·
Congrats Zyad!!!!:shades:
I hope that as a first give, he'll receive a Liga title today!!!!:hopefull:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.