Xtratime Community banner

The Jan Boskamp Cafeteria (the off-topic thread)

89K views 2K replies 33 participants last post by  Wally 
#1 ·
Guys talk about anything non football.My 2 questions for all you guys are what obsessions do you have and what other sports you like apart from football.I start my obsession is hot women i walk down my street i stop a woman and tell them how hot they look.Some walk away and i get dates with:pp other sports i like are.NFL,NBA,and Horse racing i love betting on sports as well.So guys what are your answers.Any member can come here.

#2 ·
I can't believe you're allowing the Ajax gang in here now, what is this world coming to :D

Good idea for a thread though.

Your obsession is disturbing you stalker :pp I have no obsessions unless you count the coffee-shrine that is my kitchen, which I don't :D I divide my free time between the cinema, the gym, some bars and doing absolutely nothing at home.

I'm a rugby fan so I I loathe NFL :pp and I dig swimming. I was gonna go to the European Swimming Championships in Eindhoven this year but it was sold out before I realized the tickets had gone on sale :lazy:

#3 ·
Slagathor i am no stalker just a lover of hot women no harm in that:pp along with the Ajax gang do not forget Wally as well. do not call him a Ajax fan or we get the hairdryer treatment:scared:Do you watch the six nations then Slagathor.When you see a hot woman how do you confront her then.

#5 ·
Electricity? What the hell did you buy? A monumental farm?

Sounds like you're renovating a ruin, good luck. I'd help out but I'm not good around the house unless you count basic jobs like painting :googly: So you're moving in in two months'? Would be nice to have electricity by then, yeah :D

along with the Ajax gang do not forget Wally as well. do not call him a Ajax fan or we get the hairdryer treatment:scared:
Oh right right :scared:

Do you watch the six nations then Slagathor.
Absolutely. I generally root for France but that Welsh grand slam victory was awesome last night. :thumbsup:

When you see a hot woman how do you confront her then.
I don't, not a boob-guy myself if you know what I mean.

#4 ·
Right now my obsession is getting my new house done it 2 months time :stress: which would be quite an accomplisment considering the fact that we have to do the bathroom, toilets, floors, electricity stuff, kitchen, attick, painting and garden ourselves. But we managed to do all the "bestrating" yesterday though :thumbsup:

#11 ·
Being gay that is ok mate.I have no idea i was just guessing if there was horse racing in holland because here in the UK it is big. where is Wally as well i invited him but no reply.

#13 ·
or Duindigt here in Wassenaar

They ride in carriages / chariots :)strong: :pp) overhere though. Not like in England where you have a jockey on top of the horse and there's nothing like a betting culture overhere like in England where you got a bookie on every corner.

#17 ·
Work, mostly :frownani: Colleagues might bother me all through the weekend at this rate though I told them to expect a murder rampage if they disturb my precious few days off :D

Oh and I've been commuting on those Eurolines style busses since the trains are out due to maintenance in the entire province. They suck.

How about you? Anything interesting going on in London these days?

#22 ·
TRY THIS HEADLINE: BLACK HOLE EATS EARTH

More strife in Iraq. U.S. financial system in crisis. Rice prices soar.

None of these headlines will matter a bit, though, if two men pursuing a lawsuit in a court in Hawaii turn out to be right. They think a giant particle accelerator that will begin smashing protons together outside Geneva this summer might produce a black hole that will spell the end of the Earth - and maybe the universe.

Scientists say that is very unlikely - though they have done some checking just to make sure.

READ ON...
This is fantastic stuff, I love a good doomsday story. This is the most hilarious bit:

"At Los Alamos before the first nuclear bomb was tested, Emil Konopinski was given the job of calculating whether or not the explosion would set the atmosphere on fire."

:howler:

#28 ·
Slagathor, what's with the obsession for Quaresma? does it have to do with my post about him last? :fero: :fero: :fero:

#33 ·
Here's a word of advice; if you haven't had the flu yet this year, you need to stay away from everyone who looks even remotely sick. It's really bad this year.

Started to develop this weird cough on Monday evening. Woke up on Tuesday morning and sure enough, sick as a dog. High fever, headache, throat ache, nasty cough and nauseau. All I did for three days was lie down, drink water and then throw it up again. It's only by the grace of God that I can sit up straight today and kill some boredom on the www.

I've never been this ill in my life :mute:

#34 ·
Being sick like that always makes me contemplate what ailments are the worst to have. I rank headache as number one, but while I underwent the flu myself in January I discovered you can have a cough so nasty that it keeps you from going to sleep cause you can't get rest long enough to do it. So I had about a 5 day period of sleeping 4 hours a night, at my most exhausted I finally could sleep, but only then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.