Xtratime Community banner

Hungarian Transfer News

182K views 4K replies 126 participants last post by  szövkap 
#1 ·
Now, the latest is that Feyenoord accepted Newcastle's offer for Emerton. Newcastle have to agree terms with the player and then..
The door will be open for "Mr White" will continue in Feyenoord!;)

#127 ·
yeah, definitely, a sebökvili and a tökölivili thread could be big fun:D

and, the others , i mean the real focistas we have, deserve an own thread.
i am thinking of the breda boys, fehér m., the bundesliga boys, bodnár and the deco from coimbra:)

#129 ·
I sort of ment when they are in line for transfers or in big news.

But I've been getting very little sleep lately and didn't check my post.

But it make's sense because we have a few linguist 's on here :cool:

for example I know someone who can keep us up to date with news of the deco from coimbra and Mr white from portugal. ;)

#130 ·
mr radish in the news again :D

GABOR TORMA has been handed a chance to resurrect his career with RKC Waalwijk.
The Hungarian striker was released by ADO Den Haag in the summer despite helping them to promotion to the Dutch top flight.

He scored five goals in 12 games for ADO, but the club decided not to renew his contract.

Torma has an abundance of talent and RKC coach Martin Jol has handed him the chance to prove himself during a trial.

Jol worked with Torma during their time together at Roda, and the Hungarian could win a contract if he impress during his trial.

#131 ·
Kabát left Turkey!!

Klagenfurt, július 24., 18.55

A válogatott támadó az osztrák élvonalban folytatja pályafutását.

A legutóbb a török Denizlisporban futballozó Kabát Péter kettõ plusz kettõ évre aláírt az osztrák élvonalbeli Kärntenhez. A 25 éves csatár elõször az augusztus 6-i Bregenz elleni bajnokin léphet pályára új csapatában. A Kärnten vezetõi egyébként komoly erõsítésnek tartják Kabátot, egyértelmûen a középpályájuk támadójátékának feljavulását várják tõle
The article says that Kabát signed a 2 and half year contract with Karnten. They are playin in the Austrian 1st division. :eek:

#133 ·
Tokody left Prague!!! :eek: :eek:

A csatár holnap délelõtt már Újpesten jelentkezik edzésre.

Információink szerint visszatér Újpestre válogatott csatárunk, Tokody Tibor. Egyelõre nem sikerült megtudnunk, hog miért nem sikerült megegyeznie a Slavia Praha vezetõivel, de amint részletes információink lesznek az ügyrõl, megosztjuk azokat Olvasóinkkal.
Annyi mindenesetre biztos, hogy bár eredetileg Sorin "örökölte" volna a 23-as számú mezt, az végül marad Tokodyé, a román pedig a 18-asban játszik majd.
I think he asked for too much money:greed: :greed: but the Czech leaders know that Tokody didnt worth a lot of money, thats why they let him back to Újpest - i think.

#139 ·
from www.ftc.hu (the angol part)

We signed Botis, Dragóner renewed his contract
[2003-07-22 10:14]
Yesterday evening we have signed Sorin Botis. The Romanian central defender came on loan from Sherif Tiraspol for a year to us. He is 25, 186 cm, 78 kg, and our coach meant, he played very aggressiv, but fair, when we tested him.
Botis can also play the position of the left defender. He said, he heard about Ferencvaros, he knew, that we played in the Champions League group stage 1995 and he remembered, that we won 3-0 away against Grashoppers, and played 1-1 against Real Madrid at home.
Another central defender, Attila Dragóner renewed his contract for a year. It was expired on the 30th of June. He wanted to play abroad, but didn’t find a club, and came back. Because we have more longtime injured players, the club has decided to renew the contract. (2003.07.22.)

#140 ·
again, from www.ftc.hu

Two new players in our team
[2003-07-18 11:17]
Two new players have signed their contract until 2005 yesterday with Ferencvaros. Marius Sasu is an attacker, and came from relegated Kispest. Dénes Rósa is midfielder, he can play on the right and the left side.
Sasu came two and a half year ago from Romania to Hungary, scored in 71 league matches 30 goals. He said, in Hungary he had never played in a really good team. Ferencvaros plays in the UEFA Cup, and wants to win the Championship, this is an extra motivation for him.
Rósa came from our main rival Ujpest, which team finished last season on the 4th place. Rósa was voted from the Ujpest fans as their best field player, but he didn’t want to longer his contract. Our coach, Jozsef Garami knows he very well, because they worked two years ago together in Gyor. (2003.07.18.)

#146 ·
Check the latest news about Babos in the Feyenoord forum. This transfer is getting so long and rediculous :D that even the smallest facts are getting reported now!

I haven't heard anything about Feher coming btw. I'm not sure but he doesn't seem to have the best of seasons this season, but he'd still be more welcome than what we have now at right back :eek:

#147 ·
Spurs linked with keeper

By Neil Vaughan
Date: 4/3/2004

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR are considering a bid for Hertha Berlin's out-of-favour Hungarian goalkeeper Gabor Kiraly, according to reports...

Your Location: Home > Latest News

Spurs linked with keeper
By Neil Vaughan for THEspursweb.com

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR are considering a bid for Hertha Berlin's out-of-favour Hungarian goalkeeper Gabor Kiraly, according to reports in the German press.

The Hungarian international has been out of the team recently due to injury worries.

Kilrsy told Kicker: "My future will be decided by the end of March. I can imagine a move to London."

=============

is he good????

#148 ·
Király is king ;)

http://hem.bredband.net/tomdev/kiraly_the_king.mpg

I rate him highly, he has suffered from playing infront of a poor defence this season. I think before this season for the past 5 seasons Hertha has always had been amongs the top 3 defensive records and its mainly down to him.

Don't take my word for it, on English sky sports tv they rate him 2nd behind kahn in die bundesliga, and were raving at his performance againts Fulham in the Uefa.

#150 ·
from mr excalibur on the other site:

Premiership club's Leicester City and Portsmouth are on the trail of Tromso's giant Hungarian striker Peter Kovacs.
The player's agent, Gary Stephens, has confirmed that both clubs are keen on his client and that a host of managers have been invited to look at the player in a pre-season training camp at La Manga.

The robust forward has made no secret of his desire to play in England and in November 2003, Kovacs had an impressive but ultimately unsuccessful trial at First Division Sunderland.

The 25-year-old has a contract with the Norwegian club until 2005 but with the Tippeliga outfit struggling financially, a fee of around £400,000 would likely secure his services.

''Both Portsmouth and Leicester want to see Peter,'' confirmed Stephens to Nordlys.

''Leicester looked at him in Cyprus in February and they liked what they saw there. Hopefully, they will continue their interest after the La Manga visit.''

If Kovacs impresses in La Manga it is likely that the player would be offered a trial in England before any permanent deal was concluded.

Kovacs admits that he is excited by a possible move to The Premiership and earmarks Leicester as a possibility for a summer move.

''I will meet Gary Stephens at La Manga to hear of the latest interest,'' Kovacs told TV2 Nettavisen.

''It's flattering to be connected with Leicester. I understand Les Ferdinand is to retire after this season, so they will be looking for a big and strong forward. I would fit in there.''

According to speculation in the Norwegian press, Glasgow Rangers, Sunderland, Ipswich and Nottingham Forest have also shown an interest in Kovacs.

#151 ·
sanyi said:

''It's flattering to be connected with Leicester. I understand Les Ferdinand is to retire after this season, so they will be looking for a big and strong forward. I would fit in there.''

According to speculation in the Norwegian press, ... Nottingham Forest have also shown an interest in Kovacs.
nice one! ;) :D :cool: :tongue: :star: