Xtratime Community banner

Confirmed Transfers/Rumors Thread

49K views 588 replies 65 participants last post by  Inácio 
#1 ·
A thread for all rumors regarding Portuguese players or Portuguese clubs.

As it is a rumor thread there aren't any rules on content, but I do ask that all posts state:

The Player-The Club He Is At Now-Club Being Rumored-Transfer Fee(if applicable)

And instead of posting the entire story from the website, just paste the URL underneath the information, so that the format looks neater.

Thanks.

#79 ·
I think this Dynamo Moscow thing with the portuguese is absolutely ridiculous...

If they are really trying to build a strong team to compete in Europe something must be going dead wrong...

With 3 rounds to go in the Russian league they are currently 9th, 18 points behind the leaders (I refuse to write their name for obvious reasons...) and totally out of access of any remotely European cup.

I don't think Scolari and Cristiano Ronaldo are that stupid...

#80 ·
Filipe Reis said:
I think this Dynamo Moscow thing with the portuguese is absolutely ridiculous...

If they are really trying to build a strong team to compete in Europe something must be going dead wrong...

With 3 rounds to go in the Russian league they are currently 9th, 18 points behind the leaders (I refuse to write their name for obvious reasons...) and totally out of access of any remotely European cup.

I don't think Scolari and Cristiano Ronaldo are that stupid...
Why you dont want to write Cska Moskva? :googly:
Dynamo can make the european cups if they win the Russian cup next summer.
Scolari will go,money will buy him;about Ronaldo of course no :tongue: :howler:,and there are 100 reasons for that.

#81 ·
kleber said:
Dynamo can make the european cups if they win the Russian cup next summer.
oh, I will be looking forward to that...looking at their league form it sure looks promising...:rolleyes:

kleber said:
Scolari will go,money will buy him;
Yes, I think he will leave the Portuguese NT but he is not stupid therefore he will never go to a third class team from a country that didn't even manage to qualify for the World Cup.

kleber said:
about Ronaldo of course no :tongue: :howler:, and there are 100 reasons for that.
can you mention only one please?

I can help you in the meantime by saying that I would add a few more zeros to that number of reasons being the main one the fact that he is playing regularly in the first XI of one of the Top 6 teams in Europe and unless he becames severely disabled I wouldn't imagine why he would go and play for a russian mobster sunday league team... :cool:

#82 · (Edited)
Filipe,i only disagree with you in two things,first Scolari,do you realy believe that he can coach some top team from a big league? :tongue: :howler: ,so Dynamo is a good choice,money and who knows qualification for the Cl soon or later.

And Filipe do you realy believe that Man Unt is in the moment one of the best 6 teams in Europe. :tongue: :tongue: :howler: :eekani: ,maybe 60. :tongue:

And one more thing about Dynamo,is Chelsea anything?Dynamo has more history and trophies;well i must say that almost any team in Europe has more trophies than Chelsea. :tongue:

#83 ·
kleber said:
Filipe, i only disagree with you in two things, first Scolari,do you realy believe that he can coach some top team from a big league? :tongue: :howler: , so Dynamo is a good choice, money and who knows qualification for the Cl soon or later.
Of course anybody has the right to their opinion and I am all for that but opinions should be supported by facts and to your opinion about Scolari I only can tell you one thing:

1991 - Winner of the Brazilian Cup - Criciúma
1994 - Winner of the Brazilian Cup - Grêmio
1995 - Winner of Copa Libertadores da America (Champions League of South America) - Grêmio
1995 - Runner-up of Intercontinental Cup (World Club Cup) - Grêmio
1995 - Winner of Recopa (Brazilian Super Cup) - Grêmio
1996 - Winner of the Brazilian Championship - Grêmio
1999 - Winner of Copa Libertadores da America (Champions League of South America) - Palmeiras
1999 - Runner-up of Intercontinental Cup (World Club Cup) - Palmeiras
2002 - Winner of the World Cup - Brazil
2004 - Runner-up of the European Championship - Portugal

I suggest next time you tell your opinion about a coach you get informed about who he really is...

kleber said:
And Filipe do you realy believe that Man Unt is in the moment one of the best 6 teams in Europe. :tongue: :tongue: :howler: :eekani: ,maybe 60. :tongue:
They might not be one of the top 6 but they are surely on the top 8 teams of Europe. The Premier League is by far, together with Serie A and La Liga, the top league in Europe. Man Utd is at the moment the second best team in that league, so make your calculations.

kleber said:
And one more thing about Dynamo, is Chelsea anything? Dynamo has more history and trophies; well i must say that almost any team in Europe has more trophies than Chelsea. :tongue:
Chelsea is the English Champion and semi finalist of the Champions League. I totally agree that many teams have a better trophy cabinet than them but I doubt that at the moment many teams are playing a better football than them.
Dynamo Moscow is a joke compared to them. :jester:

#84 ·
Rui Costa considered Milan exit Thursday 1 December, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manuel Rui Costa has revealed that he has considered leaving Milan after being left out of the team so often. "I have thought about moving elsewhere," he admitted on Thursday.

Rui Costa scored for the Rossoneri in their 3-1 win over Brescia in the Italian Cup on Tuesday night, but refused to celebrate his wonderful strike.

With a muted reaction similar to that of Christian Vieri when he was at odds with Inter last year, he simply trotted back to the half-way line without so much as a flicker of a smile.

The impression was that the Portuguese midfielder is so fed up with being a bit-part player at the San Siro that he couldn’t even muster the enthusiasm to show any pleasure in scoring – but the former Fiorentina favourite denies any such feeling.

"I’m used to scoring more often than I have been," explained the 33-year-old. "So I thought that celebrating might jinx me – I decided not to celebrate."

Rui Costa is now in his fifth season at Milan and insists that he is happy with his game at the moment.

He also hinted at Coach Carlo Ancelotti that he should keep him in the side as he is improving with every appearance.

"I’m playing well at the moment," he added. "It helps that I’m getting match fit with every game."

However, the stylish playmaker knows that he will not be given the chance to play as regularly as he would like and this has given him cause for concern.

"I have thought about moving elsewhere," he admitted. "Everybody who doesn’t play too often thinks about it."

Having considered his options, though, Milan’s No 10 has concluded that a move elsewhere would effectively finish any last hopes of winning a big trophy such as the Scudetto or the Champions League.

"Everyone wants to play," he said. "Nobody likes to be out of the team. But I weighed up my desire to play with the chance to win things that are impossible to win if I moved. So, I’m hoping to convince the Coach to play me."

channel4

#85 ·
Dynamo Moscow to axe at least three Portuguese players
Fri Dec 2, 2005 2:22 PM GMT168
Printer Friendly | Email Article | RSS

MOSCOW, Dec 2 (Reuters) - Newly-appointed Dynamo Moscow coach Yuri Syomin says he plans to make wholesale changes at the Russian premier league club in the new year.

"We had too many players last season, so there'll be cuts for sure," Syomin, named Dynamo coach last month after quitting the Russian national team, was quoted as saying by Sport-Express newspaper on Friday.

Dynamo, with a large Portuguese-speaking contingent in their squad, have struggled for much of the 2005 season despite their flamboyant owner Alexei Fedorychev spending more than $100 million on players since taking control of the club last year.

Asked how many Portuguese players would definitely leave in the close season in addition to almost a dozen Russians who were already transfer-listed, Syomin named defenders Jorge Ribeiro, Tiago da Silva and Nuno Frechaut.

Syomin said that unsettled Portugal midfielder Maniche could also leave the Moscow club during the January transfer window.

"His future is being discussed," the coach said, referring to Maniche, who joined Dynamo from Porto for a Russian league record of 16 million euros ($18.72 million) in May but now wants to play for Spain's Atletico Madrid.

Syomin said, however, that Portugal midfielder Costinha, Brazilian striker Derlei and former Sporting forward Miguel "Danny" Gomes would definitely stay. "They all have adapted well to the Russian championship and want to give their best for the club," he said.

He added that Russia goalkeeper Sergei Ovchinnikov would join Dynamo from city rivals Lokomotiv next month.

Prior to taking over the national team, Syomin had spent 16 years at Lokomotiv Moscow, winning two Russian league titles.

#86 ·
Pedro Mendes To Leave Tottenham?
12/6/2005 5:48:00 PM

Unhappy at White Hart Lane, the 25 years old player has asked his agent to find him a new club.
Facing the concurrency of Tainio, Davids and Jenas, the former winner of the Champions League in 2004 with Porto wants to have more time on the pitch to keep alive his hopes of World Cup. Celtic Glasgow have recently shown their interest on the Portuguese midfielder after their failed contacts with Roy Keane.

goal.com

#89 ·
he can yes, i like him better as a CB, but he can do LB...dont expect him to go upfront and do great crosses though, he is mostly a defender, a reliable one....he has played several times for the NT in the LB position as well, specially in the recent matches

#90 ·
Atletico in for Rosicky and Maniche

MADRID, Dec 15 (Reuters) - Atletico Madrid are bidding to sign Portugal midfielder Maniche and Czech Republic midfielder Tomas Rosicky, Spanish sports daily Marca reported on Thursday.

Maniche, 28, plays for Dynamo Moscow after joining for a Russian league record 16 million euros ($18.72 million) from Porto last May.

He caused a storm in the Russia media in September when he said he wanted to leave the country because his family were unhappy.

The 25-year-old Rosicky is contracted to Borussia Dortmund until 2008, but the German side could be persuaded to sell him for financial reasons.

Atletico are keen to bolster the centre of their midfield after a disappointing start to the Primera Liga season. They lie 10th after 15 games.

#92 ·
Jern Lizardhous said:
thanks gents, he doesn't have to be that good at LB, as long as he is better than Cygan he will be useful. ;)
Oh that's easy I reckon :D However you guys should try yer luck by icing away Nuno Valente from Everton, he's about the best portuguese left back one can get (though a dirty player every now and then)

#93 ·
Mallorca move for defender Nunes
Tuesday, 17 January 2006

RCD Mallorca are on the verge of signing Portuguese defender José Nunes from SC Braga. The 28-year-old has agreed to join the Spanish strugglers and is expected to arrive on the Balearic island on Tuesday night before completing the formalities of the transfer

#95 ·
Andretti21 said:
Hello portughese friends,

The romanian press say that the goalkeeper Carlos Alberto Fernandez will transfer to Steua Bucuresti! What can u tell us about him??

Thanks
It's confirmed by Steaua's official site, that the clubs agreed and that he will sign on monday.
It's also being said that the portugese media considers him the best goalie at the moment. Is this true?
This transfer is quite unexpected for most people since no Romanian team has been known to transfer players from Europe's top championships. I wonder how much Steaua paid for him. Is Boavista in financial trouble and needed to make some quick cash?

#97 ·
Well not a bad keeper, but he is not the best keeper in the portuguese league,Quim,Baia and even Ricardo from our top tree clubs are much better,also Paulo Santos from Braga is better......

Boavista as the majority of our clubs have financial problems,we can say apart from Benfica,Sporting and Porto all the others clubs are poor,so one millions dollars or even less should make Boavista sell any of his players.......

You have lost your number one keeper to Tom Tomsk of Russia,right?

#99 ·
kleber said:
Well not a bad keeper, but he is not the best keeper in the portuguese league,Quim,Baia and even Ricardo from our top tree clubs are much better,also Paulo Santos from Braga is better......

Boavista as the majority of our clubs have financial problems,we can say apart from Benfica,Sporting and Porto all the others clubs are poor,so one millions dollars or even less should make Boavista sell any of his players.......

You have lost your number one keeper to Tom Tomsk of Russia,right?
Yeah..Khamutovski is transfered to Tomsk....he come to Steaua for 50 000$ and now..Tomsk pay 500 000$ for him! A good profit for Steaua!Khamutovski isn't very good!
How much are the salaries for a medium player in Portugal?

#100 ·
Andretti21 said:
Yeah..Khamutovski is transfered to Tomsk....he come to Steaua for 50 000$ and now..Tomsk pay 500 000$ for him! A good profit for Steaua!Khamutovski isn't very good!
How much are the salaries for a medium player in Portugal?
Well in Boavista i will say that their best players won between 10.000-12.000 euros per month.....but you can find others player in the team win 2.500 euros or even less......

Btw,you sell your number one keeper for only 500.000 dollars????

#101 ·
GICA said:
Right...I had never heard that team Tom Tomsk until they signed Hamutovski.
He is Belorussian,so is correct name is Khomutovski.....

He will pass a good time in Siberia,i am sure..... :tongue:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.