Xtratime Community banner

Hungarian Transfer News

182K views 4K replies 126 participants last post by  szövkap 
#1 ·
Now, the latest is that Feyenoord accepted Newcastle's offer for Emerton. Newcastle have to agree terms with the player and then..
The door will be open for "Mr White" will continue in Feyenoord!;)

#78 ·
Torghelle decides on MTK move
Friday, 04 July 2003
Hungarian champions MTK Hungária FC have signed Sándor Torghelle from relegated Kispest Honvéd FC.

Three years
Torghelle, a Hungarian Under-21 international striker, has put pen to paper on a three-year contract, having resisted overtures from German club FC Energie Cottbus to join the UEFA Champions League qualifiers.

Good advice
"I had the chance to go abroad, but my choice was MTK," the 21-year-old said. "One of my heroes, [former Kispest player and coach] Lajos Détári told me MTK would be good for me. I can learn more here and hopefully play in the Champions League. MTK coach Sándor Egervári was also a factor in my decision." MTK will play in the Champions League second qualifying round after claiming the league title by two points from Ferencvárosi TC.

Kispest connection
Torghelle becomes the third Hungary U21 international to arrive at MTK this summer, following fellow Kispest player Péter Pandur, a 22-year-old defender, and Olivér Pusztai from Balaton FC. Kispest were relegated from the top flight after a season of extreme financial hardship.

#80 ·
Coaching changes in Hungary
Thursday, 03 July 2003
MFC Sopron and Balaton FC have appointed new coaches in Hungary.

Pintér promotion
Attila Pintér, a former Ferencvárosi TC and Hungary player, has agreed a one-year deal with Sopron and replaces András Komjáti. The 37-year-old steps up to the top flight after three years coaching in the second division with Celldömölk and Pápai ELC.

International experience
Meanwhile, Aurél Csertoi has been confirmed as the new coach of Balaton, formerly Siófoki BSE. Csertoi, 38, is another ex-Hungarian international and previously worked at Pápai and Györi ETO FC. Csertoi has signed a one-year contract and will be assisted by current Balaton captain Attila Kuttor.

'Young and ambititous'
Club director István Sallói said: "We wanted a young, ambitious coach who can work well with our players. This man is Aurél Csertoi." Balaton changed their name from Siófok at the end of the 2002/03 season.

©uefa.com 1998-2003. All rights reserved.

#82 ·
from www.uefa.com

Turkish Super League newcomers Çaykur Rizespor have signed Hungarian international defender Attila Dragóner from Ferencvárosi TC on a three-year contract.

Successful swoop
Rizespor managing director Rifki Soysal said the club had beaten off competition from other teams to land the 27-year-old: "We want to rebuild and even Fenerbahçe [SK] were interested in Dragóner but we moved quickly to complete the transfer."

'Happy to be here'
The player himself said: "Rizespor were determined to sign me, and I am happy to be here. I hope to adapt quickly to the team and the city." Dragóner caught the eye of Rizespor's new coach, Hikmet Karaman, during Ferencváros's UEFA Cup tie against Karaman's old club, Kocaelispor, last season.

New additions
Dragóner's previous spell abroad was with German side SC Fortuna Köln. Rizespor have also signed striker Murat Sözkesen from Bursaspor and defender Ahmet Çagiran from Altay GK on three-year contracts.

BTW, MTK is starting to look pretty good for next year

#87 ·
pnadeau said:
I saw something in Nemzeti Sport today about Tokody and Slavkia Prague, and something about Andrei Stepanovs and Fradi, has anyone heard anything about either?

Also, does anyone happen to know what teams were promoted for next season?
Well, Tokody's case is a bit difficult. Tokody's contract will expire next year. ÚTE wants to sell him. Meanwhile Slavia Prague coming and they said that they want Tokody on loan. But ÚTE didnt want to send Tokody on loan because next year he will be a free agent, so any clubs shoud get Tokody for free. Thats why the leaders of the ÚTE offered a new 2 years contract for Tokody. He accepted it, and now it seems that he will go to Prague on loan.

Stepanovs was on trial at Ftc but Garami said that he doesnt need Stepanovs.

#93 ·
SK Slavia Praha have acquired their third new recruit of the summer with the loan signing of Újpesti TE striker Tibor Tokody.

Full of promise
The 22-year-old forward had reportedly attracted interest from AC Sparta Praha but signed instead for their city rivals. "He is a quick, busy player and he will be even better when he gets used to our style," said Slavia coach Miroslav Beránek.

New faces
Tokody, who has joined his new team-mates at a training camp in Germany, has a one-year contract with Slavia. The other new arrivals at the club are midfield player Martin Lukes from FC Baník Ostrava and FC Viktoria Plzen striker Pavel Fort.

#94 ·
Hertha will Kiraly halten

10. Jul 13:09

Fußball-Bundesligist Hertha BSC Berlin will seinen Vertrag mit Torwart Gabor Kiraly verlängern. Der Klub kann hierfür eine Option ziehen.

Fußball-Bundesligist Hertha BSC Berlin will seinen Torwart Gabor Kiraly unbedingt halten. Der Klub will bis zum 31. März 2004 eine Option ziehen, wonach sich der 2004 auslaufende Vertrag des ungarischen Nationalkeepers um zwei Jahre verlängert.
Kiraly hatte sich Anfang Juni im Trainingslager der ungarischen Nationalmannschaft einen Muskelfaserriss in der linken Wade zugezogen, kann aber inzwischen wieder alle Trainingseinheiten absolvieren. (nz)

My german ain't great so sanyi you correct if no good ;)

Hertha want to take up the option on Gab's contract that will his extend his current contract by two years after 31 March 2004.

#95 ·
not reall transfer news but.....

Tamas Petö, die het vorige seizoen miste door zwaar knieletsel, legt in Zeist de laatste hand aan zijn revalidatie. Volgende week sluit de Hongaarse international aan bij de groep. Dat geldt ook voor zijn landgenoot Csaba Féher, die in verband met interlandverplichtingen wat later op vakantie ging. Hij is zondag wel bij de teampresentatie in de Bredase binnenstad. Een dag eerder speelt NAC, in Goes, zijn eerste oefenwedstrijd.

Petö last year sufferd with a knee injury...he is now close to joing the squad in training, maybe a few weeks.

#99 ·
The young defender of the Debrecen's Junior team, Millinkhoffer György is on trial at Sweden. The club called IFK Malmö, they play in the second leauge.
The latest is that the learders of the Malmö are satisfied with Gyuri, so he will sign for the Sweden side, soon.

#101 ·
HERTHA BERLIN have announced that they will extend Gabor Kiraly's deal with the capital club for two more years until 2006 after solid performances from the Hungarian international goalkeeper in the past season.
"I think Gabor is one of the top-five keepers in Die Bundesliga and lately he has become more mature and relaxed," declared managing director Dieter Hoeness.

"I don't think that Oliver Kahn was better at his age."

Kiraly was thrilled about the comparison with the Bayern Munich shot-stopper, but warned that expectations in his abilities are growing rapidly.

"People expect more and more from me," said the 27-year-old Hungarian, who joined Hertha in 1997 from Halads Szombathely and finally replaced Christian Fiedler as number one the following season.

http://www.planetfootball.com/article.asp?id=154401&cpid=22&title=Kiraly+set+to+stay+on+with+Hertha