László Kleinheisler: Ungarische Örökpotencial

11K views 225 replies 13 participants last post by  Dandeer 
#1 ·
:musik:

Attachments

See less See more
#37 ·
Ahh, was just going to post this :p

Tom, your right, a little sloppy, BUT, for a debut at his age coming from a Magyar NB3 team, Very impressive. A couple really nice touches/moments, AND you can tell he is really motivated. He was playing vs Dardai, and in the Bundesliga. He really fights hard for the ball, and shows a lot of heart, aggression and promise imho.

Gratulalok Lacika!!!!!!!!! :D

#38 ·
IMO judging from your video...he was very decent. As a midfielder they can say "not a bad start,looks promising".

One thing I noticed which isn't a surprise... did you notice the amount of sweet that was dripping on him after playing just a few mins?! He was breathing very heavily!

Something I can't tell from this clip which you can answer for me. Did he spend most of his time tracking the ball down and ball watch? or was their time he went to cover people or even break away into space to be available for a counter?

Thanks for the clip, fam...you da clip boss now.

#39 ·
Ha, cheers sir!

Yeah he was involved loads at the start was like a whirlwind when he came on. You can see by the time in top left. Ginger people always look like they're more tired than others because their faces go really red (I can say from experience ;) )

No he really didn't actually, defended intelligently and rarely ball watched which impressed me a lot!

#74 ·
Just watched this. Until it went to 2-0 he was really awful, looked out of his depth tbh, then he moved inside a bit from the left as he was playing really wide and looked a lot more comfortable and was actually really good. He's so good in tight spaces, and has real intelligence on the ball. Battles really hard too, properly gets stuck in. Should've scored just before he came off but his teammate didn't pass to him. Struggles a bit positionally and trying to find space, though, but that can surely just be taught. Surprised he's not played at all since this game. Think he can do really well in that system, suits his style

#62 ·
Where do you see Laci in 3 years time?

Do you think this is a transfer similar to Priskin where he was so far out of his depth in the EPL.

Or can he become a regular (like Lisztes)?

I personally don't see a 'talent'...I don't think this is his level. I hope he proves me wrong of course.

I thought Nagy Ádám would be the one to move like this. He did much more than score the goal.

Of course there is time after Euro 16!