Xtratime Community banner

Portuguese prediction league, season 2011/12

2K views 22 replies 5 participants last post by  ForçaMadeirense 
#1 ·
See less See more
#9 ·
As you surely have noticed there is very little interest for your PL so it would be nice that you stop posting these reminders that are of no interest to 99% of people visiting this forum. I suggest you send via PM a weekly reminder to those that are predicting regularly and to other people you might think could be interested to do it in the future. Thanks.

#10 ·
Further to that, I am not interested so please don't PM me or post about it in the Porto forum.

#11 ·
i dont see whats the problem with running a thread regarding this prediction league. It's in the right forum - the overall portuguese forum

having said that, it's best that it's not posted in other foruns, of course

#12 ·
Ana, I don't think anybody said that one thread in this forum is wrong. However, he's been creating threads in other forums, PMing people, etc. to join. It gets really annoying.

#13 ·
not you josh, but filipe did, thats why i said this forum seems appropriate for it, but only this one, meaning the clubs foruns dont...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.