STSF Game 2: Galatasaray SK - Fenerbahçe SK - Page 4 - Xtratime Community
Go Back   Xtratime Community > European Football > Turkish Football > Fenerbahçe SK
Register Blogs FAQ Prediction League Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old April 23rd, 2012, 14:01   #61
Axessinho
Star Player

Teams: Fenerbahce
I doubt they will be playing to win
Axessinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 23rd, 2012, 14:06   #62
lazyPro
World Class Player

Teams: fenerbahce
I don't know where to begin.

To play so scared is a real shame. I mean the fact that we got dominated like that shows you what kind of character Aykut is. When he made the double subsitiution the game changed right away. We had more possession and we had more chances. Thats not just due to new players but also cause was playing for 70 mins. But still, it was a drastic change that needed to happen sooner. This is what pisses me off. You have an Alex that plays well for half of the first half and then gets a knock and is hurt and is not performing after that. Take him off. Also take off Caner too as he got his yellow and he was itching after that too.

Aykut really is having a hard time making these changes. I mean after Alex dropped out of the game we virtually won 0 balls in the attack. Bienvenu and Alex were disasterous up front and it was like we were playing vs a brick wall with all balls coming right back to our side of the field. The quality Alex has is obviously above the rest but when he lacks it due to injury or fatigue just take him out. You can't defend like that. There just wasn't any sort of game plan. I would have rather seen Semih instead of Bienvenu TBH.

Also, most of the players were very passive as well. I don't know what needs to be done but the team looks like its been sedated with something. I think Aykut got very very lucky on this one. Its bascially not fair to shoot 1 fraction the amount your opponent did and then to win the game.
lazyPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2012, 14:08   #63
cenko43
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: Crosses too hard
Sows out too... we're in trouble.
Istanbul United

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0m72FBbuhg

Tayyip at Rize expanding on his plans for the Olympics in 2020 “Kadınlara ayrı, erkeklere ayrı olimpik havuz yapacağız”

Bravo to the dumbest leader on earth.
cenko43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2012, 14:35   #64
lazyPro
World Class Player

Teams: fenerbahce
I don't think we are. Sow has kinda fallen off like Niang. As usual they all come here like beasts. Remember how Sow would have 2-3 defenders on him. Remember the BJK match and how Egemen had to work his ass off to be on him the whole game. How Sow won countless throw ins and corners. Now look at him. Like yesterday he was useless. He was offiside twice, he lost the ball 2-3 times and he was not really invovled.

I hate to say it, I really do, but this guy needs to get his rest over the summer and we need him to be in form like he was his first 5-6 games here. I'm not concerned about the goals as he'll score them. I mean Guiza was scoring 10+ goals a season too. Even Bienvenu has like 8-9. But we really need a striker to wear out their defense for 60-70 mins the way their strikers wear out ours. Yani ilerde Sow heriflerin anasini sikmesi gerekiyor. Itis kakis omuz omuza. But its not happening. We're seeing little tantrums to Topuz saying put the ball infront of me instead.
lazyPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2012, 14:55   #65
MetinK5
Legend

Teams: Fenerbahce SK
Missing Sow is still big but the way this club has shown resiliency this season, I'm just taking all of the bad luck/news with stride. Hopefully Bienvenu and Semih can up their games for the remaining four matches.
Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?
MetinK5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2012, 14:57   #66
Axessinho
Star Player

Teams: Fenerbahce
Great scenes from the bus

KANGAL TOPUZ

Axessinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2012, 17:25   #67
InfamousTurk
I like things
Legend

Although destiny is in our hands when you're playing 6 derby matches getting a full 18 points is close to impossible. I think we'll have the room to potentially drop a maximum of 2 points and still win it.

I really hope we're somehow in first prior to the final match.
El Fricko
InfamousTurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2012, 20:52   #68
FootyFan365
Forum Manager
World Class Player

Teams: Ukraine NT-- FC Dnipro
Congrats guys, you got away with robbery there lol priceless! Was more nervous watching this game on the web then at Kadikoy a few weeks ago. Crazy you pulled it off.

How serious is Sow and Alex's injuries? My feed was f'ing up and didn't see Sow get hurt. Alex looked like he sprained his ankle pretty bad, its going to be sore as hell, could be a 2 week injury but maybe he'll play through it?
FootyFan365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2012, 20:56   #69
MetinK5
Legend

I heard Sow is done for the season now.
Old April 24th, 2012, 01:18   #70
Zico 10
Moist Old Captain
Administrators
Xtratime Legend

Not looking good for Sow, but Alex I think will rest through the cup match and at least attempt to play on the weekend against Besiktas.

Problem now is that we're going to have a midweek match in the "Super Final" series, so it'll be midweek against Karabukspor (cup), weekend against Besiktas, midweek against Besiktas then the weekend against Trabzonspor So 4 matches in the space of 10-11 days.
"If moths had eyes, would they be happier?
How do they know they're not dead?"
Zico 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2012, 03:33   #71
MetinK5
Legend

Yeah, we are definitely dropping points in there.