Liga BBVA | Real Madrid vs. Fc Valencia | Jornada 32 | Sun 08.04.2012 | 21:30 CET - Xtratime Community
Go Back   Xtratime Community > European Football > Spanish Football > Real Madrid
Register Blogs FAQ Prediction League Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: MOM?
Casillas 5 33.33%
Pepe 6 40.00%
Albiol 2 13.33%
Arbeloa 0 0%
Marcelo 0 0%
Khedira 0 0%
Alonso 0 0%
Ronaldo 0 0%
Ozil 0 0%
Higuain 0 0%
Benzema 1 6.67%
Di Maria 1 6.67%
Kaka 0 0%
Callejon 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 6th, 2012, 14:16   #1
Real4Life
Nº Socio; 504515
Star Player

Teams: Real Madrid FC
Liga BBVA | Real Madrid vs. Fc Valencia | Jornada 32 | Sun 08.04.2012 | 21:30 CET

Match Real Madrid - Valencia
Date Sunday 08/04/2012
Time 21:30
Venue Santiago Bernabeu
Matchday 32

Our season starts from here, April is our crunch time and we have to think one game at a time. the stat says that we need to win at lest 6 of the remaining 8 matches and we are allowed for one defeat and a draw,other than that we should say good bye to the title and this is if our Rival, Barcelona make a perfect run till end of the season .

Under-fire Valencia coach Unai Emery should have a clearer idea of his future prospects at the club after they have played La Liga leaders Real Madrid at the Bernabeu on Sunday.

Though they secured a place in the semi-finals of the Europa League on Thursday night, Valencia could be shoved out of third place and La Liga's last Champions League automatic qualification slot.

Valencia have seen fans whistle them off in their last few home games, while their flagging league form has seen them notch only three wins in their last 14 outings.

A surprise victory at the Bernabeu, however, could boost the standing of one of La Liga's longest serving coaches, who is not expected to renew his contract at the end of the campaign should he survive until then.
"I am used to the speculation over my future," Emery said on Wednesday. "I continue with my work and take no notice of it, and I don't see the players affected by it either."

Madrid, who booked their place in the Champions League semi-finals on Wednesday, are closing on their first title in four years and maintain a six-point lead over chasing Barcelona with eight matches left to play.

Jose Mourinho's men have 78 points from 30 matches and with 100 goals scored to date have the league record of 107 set by John Toshack's Real side in 1990 well within their reach.

Real4Life is offline   Reply With Quote