What makes these players so special? - Xtratime Community
Go Back   Xtratime Community > European Football > Turkish Football > Turkish Leagues, Cups & National team
Register Blogs FAQ Prediction League Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 1st, 2011, 08:30   #1
Salt The Fries
Szlachta
Legend
 
Salt The Fries's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2010
Location: Poland
Teams: Galatasaray, Turkey, Eastern European Football
Posts: 13,787
What makes these players so special?

(Galatasaray)
Sabri Sarıoğlu, Gökhan Zan, Hakan Kadir Balta, Çağlar Birinci, Kazım Kazım
(that's the whole GS contingent minus two players)

(Fenerbahce)
Selçuk Şahin

--

What positives can you say about these players? Why do they get called up all the time, regardless of their form or even injury / health status at times? What can go through Hiddink and Cetin heads when thinking about them? And why most of them start in our team ahead of undisputably better players? Like Sahin ahead of Topal...

Why do these players either don't even exist on their radars or they do but still are not called up or considered:

Gokdeniz Karadeniz (Rubin Kazan) who's been in very good form for the past 2 years, played in Champions League, and to my knowledge hasn't received a single call-up.

Mevlut Erdinc (PSG)

Ibrahim Toraman (Besiktas)

Emre Gungor, Olcan Aldin (Gaziantep)

Hasan Ali (Kayserispor)

Serdar Aziz, Ibrahim Ozturk, Ozan Ipek (Bursaspor)

Sezer Ozturk, Mehmet Topuz (Fenerbahce)

Sezgin Coskun (Eskisehirspor)

Volkan Sen (Trabzonspor)

??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ
it's a guy who solves rubik's cubes while juggling...it's a traditional pastime in India.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyali_MUFC

wrong. you dont know anything

you are like cloud which do lot of thundering but got no rain.

Understand, you better understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitemare
Move over Aristotle, Piyali's arrived



If I'm an ass, I should say so. If I don't, somebody else will. If I say it first, that disarms them.

Last edited by Salt The Fries : September 1st, 2011 at 09:24.
Salt The Fries is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old September 1st, 2011, 08:43   #2
El Lobo
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend
 
El Lobo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Teams: FK Sarajevo, AS Roma and Olympique de Marseille
Posts: 24,864
Gökhan Zan (because being tall means you're a good CB)
Hakan Kadir Balta (quality last name)
Çağlar Birinci (Carlos Ikinci!)
Kazım Kazım (so good they named him twice)
Selçuk Şahin (because he's just awesome)
Sabri Sarıoğlu (I really have no idea)
Œuvres complètes de Fikret Smiljanić
El Lobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2011, 10:02   #3
Yasko
International
 
Yasko's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: KızılElma
Teams: Beşiktaş &Turkey, Azerbaijan
Posts: 6,068
Now the one who is responsible for those calls are O.Ç. and not Hiddink. So we really should ask O.Ç.

(Galatasaray)
Sabri Sarıoğlu : Other than G.Gönul we dont have any decent RB around. He is a fast player who can make some forwards runs and thats enough to be called as RB reserve.

Gökhan Zan: Tall slow player, no intelligence att all and injury prone. Being typical turkish defender he is actually usefull if your defensive line is at very back. If you push your defence forward, than youre f***ed with him.

Hakan Kadir Balta: I dont know, maybe O.Ç.s gay lover...

Çağlar Birinci: I really dont know...

Kazım Kazım: Maybe Coca-Cola sponsores O.Ç when he is choosen...

Selçuk Şahin:

Gokdeniz Karadeniz: Kazan is far away. Do you really expect Hiddink and O.Ç. travel so far? Maybe if it was Kiev and Ukraine, a travel would be worth it..

Mevlut Erdinc : He dont play in world class team. What do you take our NT for? Playing in a minor team like Paris SG.(where did he go now?) is not enough. Dont forget we are a duuuunnnyyaaa takimi...

Ibrahim Toraman: Psykopath with no-brain. No thanks. Honestly he is no better than G.Zan for example.

Emre Gungor: I would really want this one playing in NT. I think he has all to succeed. But he doesnt play in a World Class team unfortunatly.

Serdar Aziz, Ibrahim Ozturk, Ozan Ipek (Bursaspor): Bursa is not a world class team.

Mehmet Topuz: Thats a really good question.

Volkan Sen: Has been out of form recently, since he is not playing in a world class team, its right that he is dropped.

Quote:
??
Necip, Neeeeciiiippppp, NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!


PS. World class teams=Fenerbahce and Galatasaray in O.Ç.s world. So if you have a player like Nuri Sahin for example and he competes for the same spot as Emre B. Than you drop Nuri since Emre B. plays in a world class team while Nuri S. doesnt.
Congratulations to the opposition. You wanted to overthrow Tayyip Erdogan and you finally succeeded, he is not Prime Minister anymore.

Futbolun katili, Turk hakemleril!!!

Statement: I dont support Serdar Adali or Yildirim Demirören!

...And furthermore, I think Besiktas should have foreign referees in their domestic games.
Yasko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2011, 13:35   #4
Köyel
Legend
 
Köyel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Posts: 16,995
Sabri is short for Sabrinho. Don't forget that.. Apparently Manchester United had a £23 Million bid for him rejected just yesterday.
(\(\
( -.-)
o_(")(")


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkela
Lol ****ing Turks you turned half of Europe Africa and Asia into shit then you emigrated and turned those places into shit too
Köyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2011, 06:21   #5
YesilTimsah
Forum Manager
International
 
YesilTimsah's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2011
Location: Delaware, USA
Teams: Bursaspor, Turkiye
Posts: 6,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasko
Now the one who is responsible for those calls are O.Ç. and not Hiddink. So we really should ask O.Ç.

(Galatasaray)
Sabri Sarıoğlu : Other than G.Gönul we dont have any decent RB around. He is a fast player who can make some forwards runs and thats enough to be called as RB reserve.

Gökhan Zan: Tall slow player, no intelligence att all and injury prone. Being typical turkish defender he is actually usefull if your defensive line is at very back. If you push your defence forward, than youre f***ed with him.

Hakan Kadir Balta: I dont know, maybe O.Ç.s gay lover...

Çağlar Birinci: I really dont know...

Kazım Kazım: Maybe Coca-Cola sponsores O.Ç when he is choosen...

Selçuk Şahin:

Gokdeniz Karadeniz: Kazan is far away. Do you really expect Hiddink and O.Ç. travel so far? Maybe if it was Kiev and Ukraine, a travel would be worth it..

Mevlut Erdinc : He dont play in world class team. What do you take our NT for? Playing in a minor team like Paris SG.(where did he go now?) is not enough. Dont forget we are a duuuunnnyyaaa takimi...

Ibrahim Toraman: Psykopath with no-brain. No thanks. Honestly he is no better than G.Zan for example.

Emre Gungor: I would really want this one playing in NT. I think he has all to succeed. But he doesnt play in a World Class team unfortunatly.

Serdar Aziz, Ibrahim Ozturk, Ozan Ipek (Bursaspor): Bursa is not a world class team.

Mehmet Topuz: Thats a really good question.

Volkan Sen: Has been out of form recently, since he is not playing in a world class team, its right that he is dropped.


Necip, Neeeeciiiippppp, NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!


PS. World class teams=Fenerbahce and Galatasaray in O.Ç.s world. So if you have a player like Nuri Sahin for example and he competes for the same spot as Emre B. Than you drop Nuri since Emre B. plays in a world class team while Nuri S. doesnt.
Ha siktir lan, you're just as biased as them. Since when does it matter if you play at a world class team or not? Isn't the goal to get the best players in for the squad? Seriously, **** off man.
Adı Aşk Bu Eziyetin
YesilTimsah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2011, 07:27   #6
Zico 10
Moist Old Captain
Administrators
Xtratime Legend
 
Zico 10's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2000
Posts: 40,915
He's being sarcastic for the most part from what I can tell.

Olcan could be a good addition to the team, he's found a scoring touch and we really lack goals out of midfield. We don't have any central midfielders with a knack for scoring, so it wouldn't hurt to have another winger (next to Arda) who might be able to pitch in with some goals.
Did I tell you about the immune system? It's amazing.
Zico 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2011, 07:29   #7
Kocaman Adam
10'un Adi Lefter
World Class Player
 
Kocaman Adam's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: New Jersey
Teams: Fenerbahçe, Juventus, PSV, Santos
Posts: 8,620
AFAIK Gokdeniz retired from the Milli Takim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pila
That was a shot. However, when he hits those trivelas one of two things happen-

1-Joshua has an orgasm.

2-Queresma scoress, and Joshua has an orgasm.

This time he got a lucky assist, but you can still bet Joshua had an orgasm.
Kocaman Adam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2011, 14:17   #8
Yasko
International
 
Yasko's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2000
Location: KızılElma
Teams: Beşiktaş &Turkey, Azerbaijan
Posts: 6,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by YesilTimsah
Ha siktir lan, you're just as biased as them. Since when does it matter if you play at a world class team or not? Isn't the goal to get the best players in for the squad? Seriously, **** off man.
Sen siktir git yawshak, önce okudugunu bir idrak et...
Congratulations to the opposition. You wanted to overthrow Tayyip Erdogan and you finally succeeded, he is not Prime Minister anymore.

Futbolun katili, Turk hakemleril!!!

Statement: I dont support Serdar Adali or Yildirim Demirören!

...And furthermore, I think Besiktas should have foreign referees in their domestic games.
Yasko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2011, 14:30   #9
Salt The Fries
Szlachta
Legend
 
Salt The Fries's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2010
Location: Poland
Teams: Galatasaray, Turkey, Eastern European Football
Posts: 13,787
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Christ
it's a guy who solves rubik's cubes while juggling...it's a traditional pastime in India.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyali_MUFC

wrong. you dont know anything

you are like cloud which do lot of thundering but got no rain.

Understand, you better understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitemare
Move over Aristotle, Piyali's arrived



If I'm an ass, I should say so. If I don't, somebody else will. If I say it first, that disarms them.
Salt The Fries is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:24.


Copyright ©1999-2013, Xtratime.org. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.