Supercup 2007, Odesa: Dynamo Kyiv - Shakhtar - Page 5 - Xtratime Community
Go Back   Xtratime Community > European Football > Other Nations > Ukrainian Football > Dynamo Kyiv
Register Blogs FAQ Prediction League Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old July 10th, 2007, 21:59   #81
yurchishin79
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleber
Well if Srna and Matuzalem play sunday is a new Shakhtar by 80 per cent.

Anyway maybe you have a point,it is clearly that dynamo can not fight with Man city and st etienne for good european players so maybe they should bet on this lysenko's,mandziuk and oleinik but it is very unlikely they will do something in europe against the biggest sharks.Major measures need to be taken in uke football first.
At least these young ukes will put their soul on the pitch for this club, not like these south american and africans - all they care are themselves, the club means nothing to them.
yurchishin79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 10th, 2007, 22:08   #82
kleber
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Teams: dinamo kyiv,benfica,and russian sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
At least these young ukes will put their soul on the pitch for this club, not like these south american and africans - all they care are themselves, the club means nothing to them.
But what results will you achieve with that? ,this is prof football where a club needs to get results.

And why the small uke club don't bet in the youngsters uke then? ,look at your club example you bring three belorussians and brazilians,nigerians for what? ,is not like you will play in the european cups with them?

Soi is not only shakhtar and Dynamo policy is a policy done by all uke clubs.
Russian women

World volley champio
Vice olympic volley champion
World handball champion
European basket champion
Vice world basket champion
kleber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2007, 22:13   #83
yurchishin79
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty Lviv & Ukraine
Quote:
But what results will you achieve with that? ,this is prof football where a club needs to get results.

And why the small uke club don't bet in the youngsters uke then? ,look at your club example you bring three belorussians and brazilians,nigerians for what? ,is not like you will play in the european cups with them?

Soi is not only shakhtar and Dynamo policy is a policy done by all uke clubs.
Both, Shaxtar & Dk have a privilige which no other uke team has: a right for the "first night" with any uke talent at anytime. So, you comparison with other clubs fails.

Whar results? Can't be any worse than the last few CL campaigns DK had.
yurchishin79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2007, 22:17   #84
kleber
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yurchishin79
Both, Shaxtar & Dk have a privilige which no other uke team has: a right for the "first night" with any uke talent at anytime. So, you comparison with other clubs fails.

Whar results? Can't be any worse than the last few CL campaigns DK had.

Any club can build an all local talent team if they want....but then they will think about the results.

Let's see what happen in this year Cl,starting with Shakhtar against Pyunik or derry city and make conclusions then.
Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
Old July 11th, 2007, 03:05   #85
Unnamed

This is the DK I like to see and support!!!

Filled with Ukrainians, and young ones at that... A team we can all be proud of... It looked great, a bit shakey in defense, especially in the middle (Gavrancic ), but other then that... ... Mykhalyk 2nd goal, man, I went crazy after he scored, that was beautifullllllllllllllllll .... Now, look at how this team did tonight, they faught for EVERY ball, they represented the logo on their shirt VERY well... I would've been damn proud even if they lost.... So, when you see this team.... You can make like 3 changes and we'd have an even better team.... Put Shatskikh in, Sasho in, Husyev in, Rotan' in, and maybe Nesmachny, and it would be amazing... Seriously, DK proved tonight what happens when they play with an almost purely Ukrainian, pure EE team. They understand eachother PERFECT on the pitch, each player knows where the others going, etc... There was some beautiful combinations....

Now, #@$%^&(, we'll get back to the bunch of zhlobs who have disgraced, are disgracing, and will continue to disgrace DK in the future. Kleber, Rodrigo, Yussouf, Rincon, Korrea (not so much the last two, but I'd still prefer we didn't have them) combined with a new bunch of zhlobs in Banhura, Micheal, and that Morroccan guy. Yes, we have alot to look forward to after this game .

The DK Ultras should make a banner saying something about this or organize a long and bitter protest...as in trying to get as little people as possible to go to games, so these pidarazy need to listen, I know almost every fan is happy with how our team did tonight and gets pissed when we buy these shit foreigners, but the entire management is like a big "control freak", "we want it done our way, no one else, we won't listen to anyone else, our way or no way!!! ".... Yea, well your way is a way of stupidity

So, congrats to all DK fans on this win, congrats to our amazing players who put on a show for us tonight, but nothing but bad wishes to guys like SUrkis, Sabo, etc

PS - Hladkyi is great! I wish we bought him instead of these other weirdos . He's wayyyyyy better then Brandao....(which isn't saying much, but still).
Old July 11th, 2007, 03:11   #86
Tumbleweed
Premier Player

Teams: Dynamo Kyiv and Southampton
Quote:
Originally Posted by True-Kozak

Filled with Ukrainians, and young ones at that... A team we can all be proud of... It looked great, a bit shakey in defense, especially in the middle (Gavrancic ), but other then that... ... Mykhalyk 2nd goal, man, I went crazy after he scored, that was beautifullllllllllllllllll .... Now, look at how this team did tonight, they faught for EVERY ball, they represented the logo on their shirt VERY well... I would've been damn proud even if they lost.... So, when you see this team.... You can make like 3 changes and we'd have an even better team.... Put Shatskikh in, Sasho in, Husyev in, Rotan' in, and maybe Nesmachny, and it would be amazing... Seriously, DK proved tonight what happens when they play with an almost purely Ukrainian, pure EE team. They understand eachother PERFECT on the pitch, each player knows where the others going, etc... There was some beautiful combinations....

Now, #@$%^&(, we'll get back to the bunch of zhlobs who have disgraced, are disgracing, and will continue to disgrace DK in the future. Kleber, Rodrigo, Yussouf, Rincon, Korrea (not so much the last two, but I'd still prefer we didn't have them) combined with a new bunch of zhlobs in Banhura, Micheal, and that Morroccan guy. Yes, we have alot to look forward to after this game .

The DK Ultras should make a banner saying something about this.
Would have to be a f**king big banner.
Dynamo Kyiv are better than Shakhtar Donnetsk!
Tumbleweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2007, 04:02   #87
kleber
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:

The DK Ultras should make a banner saying something about this or organize a long and bitter protest...as in trying to get as little people as possible to go to games, so these pidarazy need to listen, I know almost every fan is happy with how our team did tonight and gets pissed when we buy these shit foreigners, but the entire management is like a big "control freak", "we want it done our way, no one else, we won't listen to anyone else, our way or no way!!! ".... Yea, well your way is a way of stupidity

So, congrats to all DK fans on this win, congrats to our amazing players who put on a show for us tonight, but nothing but bad wishes to guys like SUrkis, Sabo, etc

PS - Hladkyi is great! I wish we bought him instead of these other weirdos . He's wayyyyyy better then Brandao....(which isn't saying much, but still).

Do you realy believe this "amazing" dynamo uke based team will win the uke league,they will lose 7 or 8 games, fighting with dnipro for the third place.

This was only one game,nothing more nothing less a shameful event for shakhtar who lost to a bunch of kids.

Rybka,mandziuk and aliev have already played for Dynamo main team and were all very poor indeed or average to say the best.

So lets wait for the progress of this players in dynamo 2 and reserve team, they are not ready or better don't have quality and stability to play in dynamo yet.Coming as subs for some of them against zakarpattia is well enough,still too green in my opinion.

And stop bashing Surkis,he support Demianenko on using this kids today.
Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion

Last edited by kleber : July 11th, 2007 at 04:12.
Old July 11th, 2007, 16:55   #88
Unnamed

As I've said before, playing with a Ukrainian team, or with players we've developed ourselves, but finishing 3rd means more to me then winning the UEFA Champions League, with a mostly foreign team. Anyday.

(Although, the way DK looked last night makes it seem to me we'd win the UPL...)
Old July 11th, 2007, 17:06   #89
kleber
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
As I've said before, playing with a Ukrainian team, or with players we've developed ourselves, but finishing 3rd means more to me then winning the UEFA Champions League, with a mostly foreign team. Anyday.

(Although, the way DK looked last night makes it seem to me we'd win the UPL...)
,well so you are not a dynamo supporter,you are basicaly a supporter of ukes dynamo players.....i think you still live in soviet period.No team in the world do that nowadays,period.
Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
Old July 11th, 2007, 17:14   #90
Unnamed

Every team outside the big 5 leagues works that way today. We're not a team from England or something, so we should stop acting that way by buying these worthless foreigners. Look at Steaua, for instance, or Dinamo Bucharest. They're prefect examples of the success an EE team has when using mostly homegrown players. Time for us to return to that..
Old July 11th, 2007, 17:18   #91
kleber
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
Every team outside the big 5 leagues works that way today. We're not a team from England or something, so we should stop acting that way by buying these worthless foreigners. Look at Steaua, for instance, or Dinamo Bucharest. They're prefect examples of the success an EE team has when using mostly homegrown players. Time for us to return to that..
People will look to dynamo in west as poor club,"look at them playing with that bunch of teens " .......

Dynamo needs foreigners,maybe not so many but 10-12 in my opinion is good enough for all parts but dynamo 2 should from now on be 100 per cent uke.
Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
Old July 11th, 2007, 19:40   #92
Roman
World Class Player

Teams: Karpaty & Arsenal
Quote:
People will look to dynamo in west as poor club,"look at them playing with that bunch of teens " .......
What do you think people are saying now? After those two horrendous CL campaigns?
"...look at them playing with that bunch of foreigners?"
Whats the difference? None. So why not change things around and see how it goes...?
Roman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2007, 21:42   #93
Unnamed

Quote:
They won't care. Plus, Shovkovsky, Nesmachny, Husyev, Rusol (if we got him), etc are not "teens", there would only be a few younger Ukies anyway. If anything, they'ed respect us even more 'Look at them, playing with home grown players, making their city and country proud'. Like Steaua, for instance . They had alot of Brazilians
Old July 11th, 2007, 21:51   #94
kleber
Forum Manager
Xtratime Legend

Quote:
They won't care. Plus, Shovkovsky, Nesmachny, Husyev, Rusol (if we got him), etc are not "teens", there would only be a few younger Ukies anyway. If anything, they'ed respect us even more 'Look at them, playing with home grown players, making their city and country proud'. Like Steaua, for instance . They had alot of Brazilians
Even steaua is buying foreign players,only in your mind a prof team can play with 11 local players......
Russian women

World volley champio
World handball champion
European basket champion
Old July 12th, 2007, 00:54   #95
Tumbleweed
Premier Player

Foreigners out! (except for the fans ) Young Uke's in.

I am actually having pretty much the same conversation on the Southampton message board. Too many old, shit journeymen who couldn't care less about the club and just want money. Local youth is needed.
Old July 12th, 2007, 01:28   #96
Unnamed

I'm not saying purely Ukrainian (and I've told you that before). Shatskikh, Belkevich, Busic, and etc, would be welcomed with open arms: becuase not only would they make us stronger, they'ed make things in the locker room better as well.
Old July 12th, 2007, 02:39   #97
Tumbleweed
Premier Player

Yeah some foreigners are good. Shatskikh, Belkevich, Khatskevic etc.