Xtratime Community banner

Arsenal v Man Citeh| EPL | April 8TH | 16:00

3K views 96 replies 23 participants last post by  Zhuge Liang 
#1 ·
COME ON ARSENAL!!!!!

#2 ·
Tough game.

Need to bounce back, City will be up for it, but they're in a bit of a bad patch, and their away form hasn't been convincing.

I am 75% confident we can come away with three points.

#3 ·
Winning this can boost us and encourage us to further our good form, just like the Chelsea and Spurs wins did. They changed our team completely for the better and hopefully smashing City will do the same.

They're definitely in bad form away from home and Aguero being out will be a big loss for them. As long as Song sticks with Silva we should be defensively okay against them.

#11 ·
Jacked up ankles can take anywhere from 3 months to well over a year to heal to the point a player can return to the pitch.

#13 ·
For once alblondon has shown signs of intelligence.

#14 ·
Remember when he predicted Arsenal would beat Tottenham by a three goal margin and some of you kunts laughed at him (I might have laughed as well, don't recall)?

That alone proves he is more intelligent than the collective.

#16 ·
I think 2-1 us. Don't know why, just do.

#25 ·
What a complete arsehole Balotelli is.

Every other game he is involved in controversy and bad incidents. Should have been sent off here.

It's Man City's problem though in the end. What a stupid signing for them. He may have talent and has done some good things for City but that is totally over rided by his imbecile actions.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.