Xtratime Community banner

Feyenoords victorious youth teams

76K views 912 replies 44 participants last post by  Clocker 
#1 ·
Here in this thread, you'll find the latest about Hollands best young hopefuls. Its now the winterbreak so no glorious reports of our victories for 3 or 4 weeks but here is the latest table to glance and admire :strong: :drool: :star: :D

Beloftencompetitie (Eredivisie)

1.Jong Feyenoord 11-28
2.Jong Ajax 11-23
3.Jong Heerenveen 11-19
4.Jong FC Twente 11-17
5.Jong Excelsior 11-17
6.Jong FC Utrecht 11-16
7.Jong Volendam 12-16
8.Jong RKC 11-12
9.Jong Willem II 11-11
10.Jong AZ 11-10
11.Jong PSV 10-9
12.Jong NAC 10-9
13.Jong Vitesse 11-9

The table of our B youth :thumbsup:

1 Feyenoord B1 12 9 3 0 30 37 11
2 PSV B1 12 9 0 3 27 26 7
3 Ajax B1 12 7 2 3 23 23 14
4 FC Utrecht B1 11 6 2 3 20 28 19
5 AZ B1 12 6 2 4 20 23 34
6 SC Heerenveen B1 12 5 3 4 18 20 12
7 Willem II B1 11 5 0 6 15 27 24
8 ADO Den Haag B1 12 4 3 5 15 14 17
9 Emmen AV B1 12 2 2 8 8 12 38
10 Vitesse B1 10 2 1 7 7 12 21
11 NEC B1 10 1 3 6 6 8 21
12 Fortuna Sittard B1 12 1 3 8 6 17 29

and the D youth :proud:

D1 (Topklasse)

1 Feyenoord D1 12 12 0 0 36 70 7
2 Sparta D1 12 9 1 2 28 54 16
3 Excelsior R. D1 13 6 4 3 22 26 21
4 RVC/RIJSWIJK D1 11 6 2 3 20 27 19
5 ADO Den Haag D1 12 6 2 4 20 29 18
6 Excelsior M D1 12 5 3 4 18 19 22
7 Spartaan'20 D1 12 4 5 3 17 23 24
8 Alphense Boys D1 12 4 3 5 15 25 29
9 Spijkenisse D1 12 3 3 6 12 21 24
10 Barendrecht D1 12 2 1 9 7 13 33
11 UVS D1 13 1 2 10 5 9 53
12 SHO D1 13 1 2 10 5 8 58

See less See more
#53 ·
I found the report of their last game against Heerenveen which was last week
http://www.feyenoord.nl//domains/fe...2.asp?content=12790000010804_2_12770000000008

but in the section on the top : Jong Feyenoord, theý like you say haven't updated it since last year, last game being against Heracles in December 2004 :eek:

there's no game for them this week btw but next week Monday they'll play Willem II so I'll let you know if he plays or not.

#54 ·
Our great and victorious Jong Feyenoord team are only 2 points behind Ajax with 2 games to go.

Last night we beat Heracles 0-1 thanks to a Leonardo goal, who apparantly did nothing besides that and got subbed at half time.
Good news is that Ajax have failed to win their last 2 games but we will have NAC at home and PSV away in our last 2 games and the last one I guess will be tough.

Our A1 team led by good old Henk Fräser is 1 point ahead of Ajaxs A1 at the top there with 2 games to go too :cool:

so the future looks bright, if only we could nurture them properly in the final stage when they're about to get in contention of the first team :doh:

#55 ·
I've slowly given up hope on that Wally. Our youth is just as good as A:yuckz's and yet our youngsters hardly ever get the chance. If Gullit had any brains, he'd give some talents a shot at it now, since we have nothing to gain or lose anyway.

But, for what it's worth, good going by our reserves and Henk Fraser's side. I think Henk has more potential as a coach than Gullit will ever have.

#56 ·
Wally said:
Our great and victorious Jong Feyenoord team are only 2 points behind Ajax with 2 games to go.
I believe we are one point behind and Ajax still has one game in hand.
Wally said:
Our A1 team led by good old Henk Fräser is 1 point ahead of Ajaxs A1 at the top there with 2 games to go too :cool:
Unbelievable, some weeks ago there was still a huge gap.

#57 ·
Rataplan said:
I believe we are one point behind and Ajax still has one game in hand.
yeah you're probably right on that. KNVB site says that too.
The Feyenoord site was wrong then :eek:

I saw a few minutes of the Holland-Croatia EK u17 game yesterday and we managed to draw 2-2 all against them scoring twice in injury time :D both us and Ajax were the leading contributors btw with 3 players each. So fingers crossed Jordy Buijs, Jerson Anes Ribeiro and Diego Biseswar will be names we'll be hearing more of in the future.

#58 ·
9/5/2005 - Jong Feyenoord pakt een duel voor het einde de koppositie

Jong Feyenoord heeft maandagavond zeer goede zaken gedaan in de beloftencompetitie. Een wedstrijd voor het einde achterhaalde het Ajax. Zelf won het met 5-2 van NAC, terwijl Ajax met 2-2 gelijkspeelde tegen RKC. Beide ploegen staan nu gelijk in punten, maar feyenoord heeft een beter doelsaldo van +9. Feyenoord heeft het nu volledig in eigen had, maar moet volgende week nog wel naar PSV.

Voor Feyenoord tekenden Pardo (2x), Sardar, Magrão en Jardim voor de treffers.

http://www.feyenoord.nl/domains/fey...2.asp?content=12790000010975_2_12770000000008

:cool:

Tricky game next week so lets not cheer too early. Nevertheless always good to be above that lot, no matter at what level :D

Bahia playing. Why the hell didn't he play yesterday then? we already know Paauwe will be on his way out don't we?!

#63 ·
unfortunately they didn't

Still hopefully this day will be one remembered in a positive light in the future as 3 of our youngsters from the A jeugd signed pro contracts. Jerson Anes Ribeiro, Jordy Buijs and Norichio Nieveld. The last 2 being defenders (not a DM as I thought with Buijs). Lets hope they'll grow to be more than the Loovens's of this world.

#65 ·
Hey there guys!

Just wanted to inform you about a tournament that was held in Monthey(Switzerland) for players under the age of 20.

There were 8 participating team throughout Europe:

Feyenoord(Netherlands)

KF Prishtina(Kosova)

FC Sion(Switzerland)

Olympique de Marseille(France)

Real Sporting de Gijon(Spain)

FC Monthey(Switzerland)

SL Benfica(Portugal)
Racing Santander(Spain), Juventus were the one's who should have played but they had to cancel out.

................................................................................................
I only know Prishtinas result in the group stage, where the clinched the 2:nd spot after Loosing 1-4 in the game against Feyenoord, then drawing 1-1 against Monthey before beating Benfica with 2-0 in the final match taking them trough to the semifinals. There they met Sporting Gijon and won with 1-0.

Anyways, here is the so called "final rewiew" of the tournament. Had to translate it at freetranslation.com because i can't speak French:)

Feyenoord, 21 years after the PSV Eindhoven

Feyenoord, magnificent and logical conqueror of a 35th magnificent edition. More of 3'500 spectators to the Municipal Stadium

The Dutch one won the 35th International Tournament of Soccer of Monthey and succeeds therefore to the olympic one of Marseilles. The Dutch one that inscrivent for the first time their name on the Tournament of the City of Monthey, won easily the final one of the TIFM in front of more of 3'500 spectators. Beaten 4-0, the KF Prishtina nevertheless will have been a valauble opponent. But facing the immense collective mastery of the Dutch one, they do not n'eurent hope that in the first quarter of hour.

Jostled at the beginning of meets, Feyenoord never will have lost the check of the game. Once it « machines » some places, the Dutch one regulated meets it at their way. By two very times in first mi-temps, they parvinrent to cheat the defense of Prishtina, by the better player of tournament, Harbuzi. Checked the Kosovars benficient nevertheless of two bullets of 2-1 before the pause, without success.

In the final others of the day, the Sporting Gijon, Spain champion junior 2004, auctioned itself the small final one at the end of an encounter twitching and of high level facing the om (5-3). As for the FC Monthey, it showed once again by far courage. Without never closed the game, the Montheysans attempted crânement their luck facing one of the all better junior team of Spain. In second period, Asani, Saljihu and Fernandez itself créèrent of multiples occasions. Alone Fernandez will succeed cheating the Spanish custodian.

THE big disappointment of tournament will remain the very 7th modest row of the SL Benfica. Certainly lectured by their leaders, the Portuguese one inflicted a true correction to the young hopes Sédunois (9-0). Psychologically absent and certainly affected knowledge that their future will not be in Great League the next year, the protected from Patrice Favre finish at a 8th row that does not correspond to this that they showed during this 35th one.

Results Final 7:th-8:th FC Sion – SL Benefica 0-9 (0-7)

Final 5:th-6:th Racing Santander – FC Monthey 4-1 (2-0)

Final 3:rd-4:th Sporting Gijon – Olympic of Marseilles 5-3 (2-2)

Final 1:st-2:nd Feyenoord Rotterdam – KF Prishtina 4-0
(2-2) Fortunately Labinot scored 2 goals here...:)

Final classification
1. Feyenoord Rotterdam
2. KF Prishtina
3. Sporting Gijon
4. Olympic of Marseilles
5. Racing Santander
6. FC Monthey
7. SL Benfica
8. FC Sion

..................................................................................................

Best player: Labinot Harbuzi (Feyenoord, no 6)

Best goalkeeper: Alberto Benito Iglesias (Sporting Gijon) Best kicker: Tiago Santos (Benfica, 6 goals)

Best attack: SL Benfica (12 goals)

Fair-play: FC Monthey

All-star Team

Goalkeeper: Alberto Benito Iglesias (Sporting Gijon)

Defenders: Aito Fernadez Lopez (Santander, no 4), Mark van den Boogart (Feyenoord, n0 3), Yvan Marcano Sierra (Santander, no 10), Ard van Peppen (Feyenoord, no 5)

Midfielders: Bardhyl Kaqiu (Prishtina, no 10), Labinot Harbuzi (Feyenoord, no 6), Joep van den Ouweland (Feyenoord, no 19), Jonathan Iglesias (Sporting Gijon, no11)

Attacking: Felicio Jardom (Feyenoord, no 10), Brice Uras (O. Marseilles, no 9)

#67 ·
Cheers Drenica. Also hats off to Prestina for going so far in the tournament, ahead of the likes of Marseille and Benfica :eek:

The other scorers in the final for us were Kujovic and de Guzman. All encouraging though Jardim and vd Ouweland probably will leave us at the end of the season to go to smaller sides as the management probably doesn't think that they'll make the 1st team and they'll probably want to play 1st team football too.

Report in Dutch btw: http://www.feyenoord.nl/domains/fey...2.asp?content=12790000011065_2_12770000000008

#68 ·
FEYENOORD A1 EN B1 BESLUITEN SEIZOEN MET PRIJS

Feyenoord A1 en B1 hebben het seizoen met een zege op de grote rivaal Ajax afgesloten. De A1 van Henk Fräser pakte de beker na een 2-0 overwinning, terwijl de ploeg van Cor Adriaanse met een 3-2 zege de Super Cup opeiste. Na het landskampioenschap en de beker was het al weer de derde prijs voor de B1. Ajax eindigde in alle gevallen als tweede. Voor de A1 was het na het winnen van de Super Cup de tweede prijs.

FEYENOORD A1 NEEMT SPORTIEVE REVANCHE

Feyenoord A1 verloor elf dagen geleden op de laatste speeldag het landskampioenschap. Ajax ging met de titel aan de haal en dat deed pijn op Varkenoord. ´We laten ze niet de dubbel pakken´, sprak Fräser dan ook in de aanloop naar de bekerfinale die werd afgewerkt in het noordelijke Klazienaveen. De oefenmeester werd niet teleurgesteld. ´Want´, zo stelde Fräser achteraf, ´het was echt te merken dat ze Ajax niet nog een prijs gunden.´
Feyenoord trok aan het langste eind door op twee cruciale momenten toe te slaan. Vlak voor rust was het Jonathan de Guzman die de 1-0 maakte. In de tweede helft kon het alle kanten op. Een grote mogelijkheid voor Ajax betekende meteen ook het einde van de Amsterdamse aspiraties op bekerwinst. Stef Doedee keerde eerst een schot en wierp zich daarna met gevaar voor eigen leven op de rebound. De talentvolle doelman voorkwam zo de gelijkmaker, waarna Feyenoord zienderogen aan vertrouwen won. ´We voelden dat het toen beslist was´, sprak Fräser dan ook. Dat gevoel werd bewaarheid toen Asjel Kujovic vlak voor tijd de marge verdubbelde en zo iets van de pijn wegnam na het mislopen van de titel. ´Dit is een heel lekker gevoel´, glunderde Fräser dan ook na afloop.

Opstelling Feyenoord A1: Doedee; Dickhoff, Demeijer, Davids, Hammouti (70´ Marengo); Harbuzi, De Haan (60´ Poot), Van Leeuwen (77´ Lagas), De Guzman; Kujovic en Kogeldans (41´ Van de Veer).

FEYENOORD B1 OP ELK FRONT DE STERKSTE

Feyenoord heeft het seizoen passend afgesloten: met een prijs. De ploeg van Cor Adriaanse versloeg Ajax voor de derde keer dit seizoen, wat zaterdag de winst van de Super Cup betekende. ´De jongens en ikzelf hebben nog nooit alles gewonnen in één seizoen, een geweldige ervaring´, aldus trainer Cor Adriaanse, die logischerwijs vol lof was over zijn pupillen. ´Het is een knappe prestatie. Dit is een sterke lichting. Dat zie je ook wel aan het feit dat er tien internationals in spelen. Ik denk dat we het winnen van prijzen en het opleiden dit jaar goed hebben gecombineerd. Want winnen is ook opleiden, net als het spelen onder druk. Dat zie je vooral in wedstrijden tegen Ajax, waarin ze zich van hun beste kant hebben laten zien. Dit is een heel mooi seizoen geworden.´
In de laatste wedstrijd spartelde Ajax regelmatig tegen, maar was er op de uiteindelijke zege van Feyenoord niks af te dwingen. De Amsterdammers liepen voortdurend achter de feiten aan. In de eerste helft kwam Feyenoord op voorsprong door een kopbal van Hanne Hagary, nadat Michel Poldervaart eerder al op de paal had geschoten. In het eerste bedrijf hadden de Rotterdammers kunnen weglopen, maar stond het vizier niet op scherp. Ajax profiteerde daar vlak na rust van door voor de gelijkmaker te tekenen. Lang konden de hoofdstedelingen daar niet van genieten, want een schot van Jerson Anes Ribeiro zorgde zes minuten later voor de 2-1. Zeven minuten voor tijd kwam Ajax nog tot 2-2. Daarmee waren de krachten op en was het de beurt aan de Rotterdammers om toe te slaan. Ribeiro gaf uiteindelijk de genadeklap door een vrije trap fraai en hard binnen te schieten.

Opstelling Feyenoord B1: Mulder; Van Stee, Buijs, Nieveld, Waisapij; Kobussen, Anes Ribeiro, Georginio; Biseswar, Hagary en Poldervaart (70´ Fer).
so some consolation for the a1 after messing up in the league.

Good to see our b1 with the u17 internationals Buijs, Anes Ribeiro and Biesewar reigning supreme and doing the clean sweep :happy:

future looks good and with Wotte & Koeman saying that we'll use our youth more and with Jansen in the background, hopefully we'll make proper use of it.

#69 ·
I hope so with all of my heart, Wally!

You can't expect an outsider to feel any kind of connection with Feyenoord, although in most cases, they get overwhelmed by the atmosphere. But these youngsters will therefore fight harder than most of them.

#70 ·
Biseswar - now thats a player I have faith in.

There was another black kid in the U17 tournament who was amazing, tricked a lot. But I forgot his name and hence dont know if he's 'ours'

But most definitely the time has come to use our youth MORE and BETTER in the future :cool:

#72 ·
3-8-2005 | 21:30
MARK VAN DEN BOOGAART NAAR SEVILLA

Mark van den Boogaart heeft een meerjarig contract getekend bij het Spaanse Sevilla. De 19-jarige verdedigende middenvelder had als speler van Jong Feyenoord nog een contract voor één seizoen in De Kuip. Jeugdinternational Van den Boogaart, die op het slot van het afgelopen seizoen een aantal keren deel uitmaakte van de A-selectie van Feyenoord, zal in Zuid-Spanje worden toegevoegd aan de B-selectie van Sevilla.

Van den Boogaart dwong zijn contract in Spanje af dankzij een succesvol verlopen stage.

Never too happy when I hear that a youth player of ours is leaving but I'm counting on that this guy is of Glen Loovens quality and maybe the fact that he wasn't in the Oranje u20 team confirms it. I really hope so.

#73 ·
Just read it, well I think it's another sign that our youth academy is going to waste. Sevilla is not a small club by any means, so I don't understand why we didn't offer this guy a contract.

Hopefully this season will be the turning point with guys like Snoyl, Vincken and Zuiverloon in the team.

#74 · (Edited)
Jong Feyenoord begint seizoen winnend

Jong Feyenoord heeft de eerste competitie wedstrijd winnend afgesloten. De beloften van Feyenoord heeft met 4-2 van Az gewonnen. Al na 6 minuten kwam Jong Feyenoord op 1-0. Vlak voor en vlak na rust scoorde Az twee maal. Magrão zorgde in de 64ste minuut voor de gelijkmaker. In de slotfase van de wedstrijd zorgde De Guzman (die vanaf september deel uit maakt van de selectie van Erwin Koeman) met een geplaatst schot voor de winnende treffer. Sandar maakte in de laatste minuut van de wedstrijd nog een eretreffer.

Uitslagen andere wedstrijden 22/08:
ajax - Rkc Waalwijk: 2-1
Heracles Almelo - Psv: 1-1
Nec - Fc Twente 0-3
Sc Heerenveen - Fc Utrecht 1-1
Willem II - Nac Breda 2-1

Dinsdag:
Fc Volendam - Vitesse: -

Stand per 22/08

Jong Feyenoord – Jong Az: 4-2

Scoreverloop:
1-0 Leonardo (06')
1-1 Overtoom (42')
1-2 Medunjanin (51')
2-2 Magrão (64')
3-2 De Guzman (32')
4-2 Sardar (90')

Opstelling Jong Feyenoord:
Ekramy, Bandalovski, Derijck, Sno (46´ Davids), Basto (64´ Van Leeuwen), De Graaf, Sardar, Bosschaart, Leonardo, De Guzman en Magrão.

AZ: Bulters; Van Noord, Kewal, Stam, Kappenberg; Mathijssen (61´ Sarac), Overtoom, Luyckx; Koevermans (69´ Villan), Medunjanin en Willemsen.

After last season being picked as the best player in the A competitie, it hasn't taken long at all for de Guzman to settle in jong Feyenoord. Really interested to see what this kid is built like and if he's more of a Kalou or Kuijt or even an attacking midfielder which I read :confused: .

Does anyone know if the jeugd competitie is still shown on TV by any chance?
I remember that RTL5 or was it sbs6 used to show it on Sunday mornings a few years back when guys like Ebi Smolarek were still in jong Feyenoord.

#75 · (Edited)
As the forum gestapo on the other side didn't want to see it I present to you this weeks results :D

Jong Vitesse- Jong Ajax 7-1 ( 3-0)

Fred Benson 1-0, Eldridge Rojer 2-0, Etiënne Esajas 3-0, Stanley Aborah 3-1 ( penalty), Fred Benson 4-1, 5-1 en 6-1, Anduele Prijor 7-1.

Jong Sc Heerenveen – Jong Feyenoord: 2-2

Scoreverloop:
2-1 Kujovic
2-2 De Guzman

Opstelling Jong Feyenoord:
Ekramy; Bandalovski, Derijck, Bosschaart, Basto (60´ Drenthe); Davids (75´ De Haan), Van Leeuwen, Sardar (46´ Kujovic); De Guzman, Leonardo en Magrão

According to the matchreport, we were the better side but Heerenveen took their chances well in the first half before we came back with de Guzman scoring again. Bosschaart was apparantly the best player on the pitch playing on the left side of midfield (says a lot I guess about the quality :eek: )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.