Xtratime Community banner

Lucas Moura

7K views 47 replies 11 participants last post by  WFA 
#1 ·

Lucas Rodrigues Moura da Silva known as Lucas (born August 13, 1992 in São Paulo), is a Brazilian football attacking midfielder. He currently plays for São Paulo and the Brazilian national team.

(I stole all this from Wiki. :D )
I will be using this thread much like the Neymar thread- to update everyone with how he did in each game. Use this thread to discuss him. After Neymar is is the biggest talent in Brasil imo. But he sure needs a lot of growing.

See less See more
#5 ·
joga demais contra time pequeno.

contra time grande é uma sombra. ninguém o vê.

#8 ·
I wouldn't worry about him being small. He's very strong for his size and he's really fast. His problem is his football IQ. If he gets the ball 10 times he'll try to dribble everyone in front of him 8 times...

But he scores really well against smaller teams. So far in big games he disappears.

I think as long as he keeps his physical ability he'll be a very good player, not star, tho. Unless he develops his team-game, vision, passing ability / overall football IQ...

#9 ·
I agree - He also needs to work on his dribble technique and ball handling more, that won't fly in Italia.

Seems to be edging closer to Inter btw in the summer, aslong as we'll agree to pay-up.

I hope Sao Paulo will settle for less the prices being mentioned cause honestly he is not worth close to 30 milion figures with all due respect to his potential.

#16 ·
Was MOM imo together with Casemiro.. he gotta improove his first touch, technique and passing though - he's just too talented to make himself a 1 trick pony.

#19 ·
comparing lucas to neymar is a joke.

then some idiotic club will buy him them he'll flop in europe and their idiotic fans will trash the brazilian league here on xtratime.

so let me warn you: he only plays well against SHITTY TEAMS in the state championship.

he's not proven here so if you buy him and he flops in europe doesn't mean our league sucks, just that the guys that manage your team are idiots.

neymar is the real deal, lucas is just a young guy with potential, and brazil produced 100.000 football players like him, most don't fulfill their potential, tho.

#20 ·
True enough, but try telling that to the paulista media... the same folks who compared Denilson and Robinho with Garrincha and Pele. Overhyping players is those guys' 2nd favorite sport.

#26 ·
Ok, so his passing sucks...

but-
A great gol in the end- AND- if he dove as much as Neymar did, he would be considered a better player than he is now. Kudos to him for always trying to stay on his feet.

dm4LvzcQs-w

But yea, his passing really sucks

#28 ·
Yeah, having a manager who actually knows how to develop youngsters should help Lucas. Being compared to Neymar did him no favors, but he can still become a great player if he keeps his head on his shoulders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.