Xtratime Community banner

For The Sake of Our Club: A New Board Consisting of XT-Members

30K views 124 replies 17 participants last post by  AXP103 
#1 ·
Bier said:
Or we'll make new friends in Russia (to go for Diego), Porto seemed willing to sell their players there in the past few years. :D
thats it :thumbsup: perfect:D

damn, we on xt should apply for the next benfica elections, we rule :howler: :star: :D

and we can save us some money too...we could cover several positions:
coach and assistant coach, scouter, prez, etc etc :D

#2 ·
inacio said:

damn, we on xt should apply for the next benfica elections, we rule :howler: :star: :D

Indeed :thmbup: We would form one hell of a club board! :star: :stuckup:
:D

I'd apply for the job as scout by the way :howler:

#3 ·
Bier said:
Or we'll make new friends in Russia (to go for Diego), Porto seemed willing to sell their players there in the past few years. :D
I bet that Dynamo moscow will not buy anymore porto or even Portuguese players,they have been all pure shit there apart maybe from Danny and Derlei...... :thmbdown: :howler:

Altough we can say also who the hell on earth will give 10 millions euros for Seitaridis.... :tongue: :howler:

But i dont mind to be sponsor by a major oil or gas russian companie.... :D

#4 ·
kleber said:
I bet that Dynamo moscow will not buy anymore porto or even Portuguese players,they have been all pure shit there apart maybe from Danny and Derlei...... :thmbdown: :howler:

Altough we can say also who the hell on earth will give 10 millions euros for Seitaridis.... :tongue: :howler:

But i dont mind to be sponsor by a major oil or gas russian companie.... :D
They'd only have to fake the deal anyway :D , they'll get the money back from us once they sell Diego on to the Da Luz (officially because he wasn't Dynamo Moscow-material as they found out directly after signing him and because he was keen to move back to Portugal and blablabla ;) :howler: )
BTW: Wasn't the Nuno Assis deal back then made with some help from Russia?

#5 ·
inacio said:

I want to be the psychologist of the club..... :tongue:

We also gone need a lot of body guards in the club with all this new faces..... :D

#7 ·
Bier said:
They'd only have to fake the deal anyway :D , they'll get the money back from us once they sell Diego on to the Da Luz (officially because he wasn't Dynamo Moscow-material as they found out directly after signing him and because he was keen to move back to Portugal and blablabla ;) :howler: )
BTW: Wasn't the Nuno Assis deal back then made with some help from Russia?
Yeah,i believe that Jorge Mendes as usualy"stolen" some money from Dynamo boss and that was used to buy Nuno Assis.....but i prefer not to know realy too much what happen there,i might get in trouble,if you know what i mean.... :angel: :D

#8 ·
:howler: so the first 3 vacancies are given away now

Coach: inacio
Psychologist: kleber
Scout: Bier

What else do we need? President? Vice President? (should we have elections? :howler: )
Coordinators? Assistent coach?

#9 ·
kleber said:
Yeah,i believe that Jorge Mendes as usualy"stolen" some money from Dynamo boss and that was used to buy Nuno Assis.....but i prefer not to know realy too much what happen there,i might get in trouble,if you know what i mean.... :angel: :D
I know exactly what you mean :scared: Wouldn't like to swim in hot oil with botas de betão myself :eek:

#14 ·
inacio said:
love the signature bier :cool: :D
:thmbup: Yap, it rocks :D now we should only create a new thread where people from now on can apply for vacancies in our newly formed Benfica-board and once we have put a board together (coach, psychologist, ass.coach/es, scout/s, doctor, physio-therapist ... have I missed something?) we should elect the president. :howler:
As coach thus far is the arguably highest rank, creating a thread for our revolutionary board is your turn, I reckon. :stuckup: ;) :howler:

#16 ·
Also we should welcome all this great players(Maniche,Costinha and Kluivert) and the "only" Claudio Paul Canniggia with a great party......this will be indeed the open of the Benfica Disco, strip club and a "a casa de meninas"........indeed this will the first legalized whore house in Portugal....Jose Socrates will be at the inauguration...

Added to all this i believe Hernani should be also a assistant coach.

:tongue: :howler:

#17 ·
Tolga said:
I thought my analysis after waking up in the middle of the Man Utd match would've made me favourite for the spot :groan:
dont get cocky :tongue:

u would definetly be a great acquisition:D

will u accept be my assistant coach? :hopefull:

( i can have 2, cant I?:D)

#19 ·
inacio said:
dont get cocky :tongue:

u would definetly be a great acquisition:D

will u accept be my assistant coach? :hopefull:

( i can have 2, cant I?:D)
:nono: ,read my last post.... :D

#20 ·
Tolga said:
Only if I can be known as Professor Tolga, and be one of those assistants who is always accused of running the show :stuckup:

You know, the type who always end up landing a big gig, usually at a rival club :howler:
Professor Tolga, its a deal...but with me as a coach, rest assure there wont be such accusations :tongue: :howler:

no doubts whatsoever on whos the boss :stuckup: :D

#21 ·
kleber said:
:nono: ,read my last post.... :D
kleb, what kind of a psychologist are u? :tongue:

whats that obssession with trying to transfer bimbo da costas's "clubs" to lisbon ? :tongue: :thmbdown:

and no hernani, no no no:D

#22 ·
Bier said:
:thmbup: Yap, it rocks :D now we should only create a new thread where people from now on can apply for vacancies in our newly formed Benfica-board and once we have put a board together (coach, psychologist, ass.coach/es, scout/s, doctor, physio-therapist ... have I missed something?) we should elect the president. :howler:
As coach thus far is the arguably highest rank, creating a thread for our revolutionary board is your turn, I reckon. :stuckup: ;) :howler:
im :embarass: :proud: :D

but i do think u should open it :star: do u think u can merge some of the stuff we been writing here? its gonna be a classic thread :howler:

actually , i havent spoken with him yet, but im sure he would be proud to join in....i got the right man for the finances dept :cool: cengo :D

#23 ·
inacio said:
but i do think u should open it :star: do u think u can merge some of the stuff we been writing here? its gonna be a classic thread :howler:
Okay, I'll see what I can do :D

inacio said:
actually , i havent spoken with him yet, but im sure he would be proud to join in....i got the right man for the finances dept :cool: cengo :D
Sure, bring him in.. the sooner as we get our new board working, the better :thmbup: :D

#24 ·
inacio said:
kleb, what kind of a psychologist are u? :tongue:

whats that obssession with trying to transfer bimbo da costas's "clubs" to lisbon ? :tongue: :thmbdown:

and no hernani, no no no:D
Carolina Salgado will be indeed the official president of our "casa de meninas"......added to the fact that she will also be the official girlfriend of CPC........

Btw,Antonio Oliveira will be in the party......

:tongue:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.