Xtratime Community banner

Newbie Introduction thread.

41K views 401 replies 129 participants last post by  Ronaldwho? 
#1 · (Edited)
Every newbie should introduce them.
Here is a list of some noteworthy newbies of the year:
Petrinha.
MesQueUnclub
Very Fat Lama
babon.
Romario.
Sachercegovac
And many would come...
Introduce yourself.

#2 ·
Was wondering why there wasn't really one of these threads here, I feel weird not introducing myself and just jumping in, lol. Anyway...

My name's Lindsay, I'm 22 from California (Bay Area). Just finished school which gives me more of an excuse to mess around on the internet. :D When it comes to football I love Barca and Liverpool. Other sports I like are F1, hockey and baseball. I'm also into metal, industrial and EBM music, horror and sci-fi movies, and video games.

So, hi :tongue:

#368 ·
Was wondering why there wasn't really one of these threads here, I feel weird not introducing myself and just jumping in, lol. Anyway...

My name's Lindsay, I'm 22 from California (Bay Area). Just finished school which gives me more of an excuse to mess around on the internet. :D When it comes to football I love Barca and Liverpool. Other sports I like are F1, hockey and baseball. I'm also into metal, industrial and EBM music, horror and sci-fi movies, and video games.

So, hi ?
hey Lindsay..9 years later lol..im adam im 32 from the uk

#38 ·
Lindsay I was talking about some horror movies just yesterday. What are some of your favourites? I've been drawn to some of the films that have come from South Korea and Japan, like 'A Tale of Two Sisters', the Ring series, 'Dark Water', etc. Lots of creepy stuff can be found there, aside from the United States.

And welcome to the forum.

#39 ·
イラ;8668419 said:
Lindsay I was talking about some horror movies just yesterday. What are some of your favourites? I've been drawn to some of the films that have come from South Korea and Japan, like 'A Tale of Two Sisters', the Ring series, 'Dark Water', etc. Lots of creepy stuff can be found there, aside from the United States.

And welcome to the forum.
Well I am a big fan of zombie movies so give me anything called "_____ of the Dead" and I will probably enjoy it. Dead Alive is a good one also albeit campy, lol. Also the usual slasher fare, the old Friday the 13th movies. Sleepaway Camp :D For foreign horror I loved Dead Snow (Norwegian) and stuff by Dario Argento.

I agree though, most of the creepiest stuff is Korean/Japanese... Ringu and Ju-on etc resonate a lot more with you than the American remakes. Love to watch more someday, been meaning to have another horror movie marathon, have quite a few Asian ones on my list to watch.

#40 ·
I haven't seen Dead Alive but I was reading about its director, Takashi Miike, very recently. He has made some notable horror movies yes. haha Aside from this there is 'Audition' which is another strange movie and contains one of the most terrifying scenes I've seen in a movie, I think. I was looking at Ju-on - the grudge and it sounds great, alas I haven't seen that either.

Others I like, the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre is great. Psycho... and I want to watch some of Hitchcock's other great movies. Slasher flicks, I remember going to the cinema to watch Scream. I guess some of those other movies like Halloween, Friday the 13th, I don't remember very well. I liked Evil Dead, though, I think.

#43 ·
My name is Dave. I am from Boston. I hate wenches. Lindsay you are not a wench yet. But you probably will be. Ronaldowho? is a prick. So is Adnan or Yomamamitsu or whatever he's pretending to be today. I like sports. I like food. I like traveling. I like short sentences. Okay, not really I don't really like short sentences I prefer massive blocks of text. That is all. Oh yes I like New England Revolution though not this year they are acting like idiots and various European teams.

-Dave