Xtratime Community banner

EPL: Chelsea vs. Manchester United (home) - 5 feb 2012

3K views 86 replies 21 participants last post by  iceman 
#1 ·
I think this group of players have to show to their supporters that they really want CL football next season. If we repeat the performance of Swansea, we will be destroyed, simple as that.

Ashley Cole (on embarrassing form) is suspended. Terry and Obi Mikel still injured and Lampard will have a fitness test. AVB has a big doubt for the left back spot: Bosingwa or Bertrand.

On Stamford Bridge we have beaten Manchester City, but lost against Arsenal and Liverpool.

COME ON CHELSEA!

#80 ·
We can manage it, if Drogba returns and plays well. Because it seems otherwise we would play Torres every game without giving Lukaku or Sturridge a chance up top.

People were saying I was incorrect about his speed but even Rio Ferdinand outruns him now days - I could understand that if it was peak Rio but he has gone through a lot of injuries that have hampered his speed as well.

He can play on the right wing, if he can't be dropped from the squad but not as our main forward

#81 ·
Premier League - Chelsea FC spell own name wrong

Fans around the world probably didn't pay much attention at first when an advert for the club shop's website appeared on advertising boards around Stamford Bridge.

But then something about those adverts began to jar, and thousands of people started to realise that the club had managed the unenviable feat of spelling its own name wrong in those adverts.

#82 ·
:howler: I never pay attention to any commercials or adds, after all I majored in Marketing so I can block em all out - but that is a "disgrace" :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.