Xtratime Community banner

Slovenian transfers

26K views 435 replies 56 participants last post by  OAnimal 
#1 ·
Marco Grizonic and Sead Zilic (Drava Ptuj) signed with Wisła Płock (Polish 1 league).
Grizonic is winger, Zilic is forward. Both are very fast and they have good dribbling. Today they signed contracts. Zilic playd already in Firorentina :eek:

This is all what I know.

#404 ·
Rodic joined Interblock.

#407 ·
I've seen your post long time ago Eduardo, but I didn't want to reply because I don't know much about him and since we have a few Maribor fans around, I was hoping they could provide you with better analysis. All I know is that he debuted in the NT team this year, he is young and talented, but have seen far too little of him to tell you more...

#409 ·
Well, he is solid, hard working defensive midfielder, if I remember correctly. He is OK for Slovenian league, it remains to be seen how he will do in Belgium...

#413 ·
Janez said:
Anyone heard of him?? He must have some sort of talent to be playing for Olympiakos no :smileani:
Šišič is supposed to be quite a good player. He made a name for himself in Greece playing for a number of clubs there before Olimpiacos now grabbed him. Never heard of him until a year or two ago when he actually went to greece. A simillar case to that of Novakovič, who was unknown and marked as unperspective at home and tried his luck abroad, playing for lower league clubs, working hard , before making it to the big stage.

#415 ·
Yes, Semler signed a two and a half year contract for Domžale yesterday. It's like you said, what a fall down. He was our brightest prospect a player we all hoped will make it one day. He did very well at Bayern youth and than their second team and just when he could make that breakthrough a bad injury happen that kept him our for almost an entire year. He was never the same once he came back, soon leaving Germany for Varteks and he's here in Domžale. One thing has to be said though, he just doesn't have the stature of a big time player, he's small and featherweight, not a player you'd want upfront. Certainly not in these days when the game is getting more and more demanding and physical. He's got skills though and speed too, plus he's still only 22 so lets hope things still work our good for him.

He's a direct replacement for Ljubijankič who left for Gent just a couple of days earlier for a fee of 2,5 million euros.

#416 ·
Sport24 says Olympiakos are interested in Rene Mihelič from Maribor according to Zlatko Zahovic (Porto also).

#417 ·
Icarus said:
Sport24 says Olympiakos are interested in Rene Mihelič from Maribor according to Zlatko Zahovic (Porto also).
You forgot Valencia.
You know these three clubs, supposedly interested in Rene Mihelic, have in common? That's right, Zahovic played for all of them. I think they created an artificial interest for this guy in order to raise his price, that's all. I don't believe he will leave anytime soon for any of the teams mentioned. But in case he does, he has Semler written all over him I am afraid...

#418 ·
Is Aleksandar Radosavljevic any good? he's off to ADO Den Haag

#419 ·
He is pretty solid defensive midfielder, lately played regularly in our NT, if that means anything...

#421 ·
Hardworking defensive midfielder, but technically very limited.

#428 ·
To nkm! Hi, buddy! I know you're a fan NC "Mura", Murska Sovota, Slovenia. So you remember such a striker - Goran Gutalj. In 1989 he played for "Zeljeznicar" Sarajevo, Bosnia, and then for NC "Mura" Murska Sovota, Slovenia. Then he became the sports director NC "Mura". I need information. 1) In what town or village he was born? 2) The name of his children's teams and of what it is the city? If you know or can know, write me about.

Listen
Read phoneticallyDictionary - View detailed dictionary

#432 ·
Very talented offensive midfielder, had some time in the NT as well, however I haven't followed in the last two year. But if given a proper chance, I think he should be a good addition to the team.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.