Xtratime Community banner

TTM's OT Lounge

10K views 123 replies 17 participants last post by  Il Ciuccio 
#1 ·
So, I like to spend time in Non Football Related threads when not talking football....are those allowed?

#4 ·
The Official TTM Travel Thread....

Alright guys and and gals (do we have any gals?)....gather round to here the true and amazing stories of the worldwide travels of TTM:howler:

Typically, I try to get to Italy this time of the year but it wasn't in the cards for multiple reasons, workwise and personalwise. Only a few trips scheduled for the next couple of months....

Sacramento for a week in December
Puerto Rico for a week in January
Las Vegas for a weekend in February

Probables for next year are Okinawa, Colombia, a few more Sacramento trips, a Maine trip, a couple of trips to North Dakota, a few trips to Seattle, and a trip to Napoli/Sicilia.....

Pics to come when I'm on a proper computer.....

#19 ·
Yes Scarf, present one is bit ....

We should have an overclass combo with it.;;
sometime like:
The pride of Southern Italy "SSC Napoli" founded on 1st August, 1926 who were two time Scudetto holders and one time UEFA Cup champions under the reign of god of football "Maradona", playing sexy football ever since then.

Kol am joking, dont take me serious.

#33 ·
Rick Bayless (Mexico: One Plate at a Time) is featuring Mexican microbreweries from Baja and he talked about my favorite.....Cucapa. Their barleywine ale is the best.....

They also talked about the explosion of microbrews, wineries, and restaurants in the Ensenada area (about 50 miles south of the border with San Diego). There are a ton of Italian immigrants in that area. You should check out that area FN.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.