Xtratime Community banner

The Napoli General discussion thread

18K views 129 replies 30 participants last post by  Zico 10 
#1 ·
thought id make a thread open for everyone to join in and talk about other teams, politics, and general crap you feel like sharing with people!

If Napoli gets oil money would we be considered the man city of italy ?

#9 ·
I would really like to hear from those that either live in Naples or who have visited there a few times but damned if Naples doesn't get a bad reputation in most travel websites I visit. It is either about the garbage, the pick pocket people, graffiti, and how they(the travelors) felt nervous most places they went in and around Naples.

#14 ·
well i see 4 things happening....

1. we score 3 goals juve comes back and ties the game and we go to P.Ks where we got a 40% chance at winning...

2. juve scores 2 goals and we come back to win it 3-2

3.Napoli wins 3-1 big nose for juve gets them the 1 goal...

4. juve learn how to score and beat us 5-0....

#17 ·
Napoli have a good chance to win the Coppa should go off if they do:smileani:.Udinese drawing with palermo and Lazio won't have it easy against Cagliari either seems very interesting now.

#24 ·
Enough to say Napoli can't drop anymore points,6pts behind Lazio is already starting to look quite alot.Inconsistency really stands out,I personally would like to see either Napoli or Roma in the CL next season.If not Udinese or Lazio will do also:smileani:.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.