Xtratime Community banner

Roland Juhász - The Vice Captain

108K views 2K replies 58 participants last post by  Aron 
#1 ·
I know there are already some reports on Roland Juhasz's transfer to Anderlecht in the transfer thread, but since the deal is almost done, I wanted to know what you guys think of him (I have heard different things). What are his strenghts and what his weaknesses?

#2 ·
I belive his main strength is he has no weaknesses :)
very strong in the tackle, always has good concentration.... always gets tight.
Powerful header of the ball... what more can you ask for?

what are you sources for the story, I just checked the Hungarian sports dailys and the news is not on there yet... they still have him linked to Roda JC.

#4 ·
Bentex said:
what are you sources for the story, I just checked the Hungarian sports dailys and the news is not on there yet... they still have him linked to Roda JC.
http://www.rsca.be

He just signed for 3 seasons :D

#5 ·
yep, it just made MTK's site.

Juhász Roland rekordösszegért az Anderlechthez szerződött!

[2005-08-29 16:29]

Csapatunbk válogatott védője, Juhász Roland a 27-szeres belga bajnokcsapatban, az RSC Anderlechtben folytatja pályafutását.
A korábbi UEFA Kupa győztes, kétszeres KEK-győztes klub hosszas tárgyalásokat követően, több egyesületet is megelőzve állapodott meg az MTK-val. A 22 éves védő a mostani szerződést követően a legmagasabban jegyzett magyar védő, hiszen olyan összegért cserélt gazdát a játékjoga, amely rekordnak számít a hazai védők között.
Több angol, és egy holland klub is versenyben volt a játékosért, aki vasárnap délután utazott Brüsszelbe, ahol hétfőn délelőtt tüzetes orvosi vizsgálaton esett át, majd délután aláírta három évre szóló szerződését. A játékos idén komoly erőpróba előtt áll, hiszen csapata a BL-csoportkörben a Chelsea, a Liverpool, és a Betis ellen is megmérkőzik majd.
Roli hétfő délután Brüsszelben sajtótájékoztató keretében mutatkozik be a belga sajtónak, ahol az 5-ös mezt viseli majd.
A labdarúgó az elkövetkező napokat Magyarországon tölti majd, és a válogatottbeli kötelezettségeinek teljesítését követően utazik majd vissza Brüsszelbe.

#19 ·
Bentex said:
right, what other centre backs to you have?

is he likely to go straight into the side?
We've got Kompany (biggest Belgian talent is many many years). Intouchable at Anderlecht. But he can also play as a defensive midfielder. We've got also Hannu Tihinen, finnish International and also adored by many fans. Unluckely his contract is over coming summer, and he'll leave us :(

So I guess Juhasz will be a back up in the first season, and replace Tihinen next season. Only if Kompany keep on playing as a central defender ... Otherwise iet's possible he'll be dropped immediately into the squad.

#21 ·
Bentex said:
Finally we can say this, so many linked over the last 2-3 years :D
Now Roli just needs Dragonair, Babos, Fehér etc to join him ;)

I'm sure there was more, but there were so many I forgotten them :)
löw zsolti was also linked with anderlecht

#24 ·
Due to the injury of Vincent Kompany, Juhasz will most likely make his debut for Anderlecht tonight when they face Chelsea on Stamford Bridge. (CL-game)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.