Xtratime Community banner

Cromo awards '10

13K views 269 replies 36 participants last post by  Sarma Police 
#1 · (Edited)
Back by popular demand and since everyone else is too lazy to start the thread. :D

Kept the categories from last time, can't be bothered to think of new ones, feel free to do so yourselves btw.

1) The best newcomer of the forum aka Adem Ljajic award
2) The most biased poster of the forum
3) The best non-Serb fan of the forum
4) The worst non-Serb fan of the forum
5) Your favourite/least favourite Yugonostalgicar (your choice)
6) The most passionate fan of the forum
7) The best poster of the forum aka Nemanja Vidic award
8) The best veteran of the forum aka Piksi award
9) The funniest poster of the forum aka Sarma Police award
10) The most intelligent poster of the forum aka Andrix award (since he's gone now) ;)
11) The forum village idiot
12) The "tough guy" of the forum
13) The Mr. "nice guy" of the forum
14) The fuzzy couple award, which two posters should get married because they're so cromo
15) The all imporant Cromo award, your best/worst troll (your choice again)
16 The Baja mali knindza award, who's the forum nationalist wearing a sajkaca and opanke?
17) The biggest fanboy award, a poster who idolizes one player
18) Who do you think doesn’t post enough?
19) Best Serbian defender for club/NT?
20) Best Serbian midfielder for club/NT?
21) Best Serbian forward for club/NT?
22) Best Serbian player for club/NT?
23) The best thread of 2010?
Bonus category
24) Worst Serbian poster?
25) Least biased poster?
26) The Ladies Man?
27) Thread hijacker?
28) Band-wagoner?
29) Most argumentative - argues for the sake of arguing?
30) Crusader - goes to other forums and defends Serbian players?
31) Best debater, the one you'd least like you to face?
32) Best/funniest avatar?
33) Post tally whore?
34) Best Poster Rivalry?
35) Best Gambler?
36) Worst Gambler?
37) Post of the Year?
38) Most Pessimistic Fan?
39) Most Optimistic Fan?
40) Forum #1 Drunk?
41) Ego stroking award aka RSF award?
42) Top scout, Smiljanic or Matic, Milijas or Petrovic?
43) Forum cheerleader award?

Courtesy of RB, here's a list of candidates with some additions at the bottom:

ABC7, DedinjeDisciple, boris4c, milos, zoric, Krle, Red_Bandit, red star forever, MARE, Marko3, vuceeh, Grobari, Serb, sippypowder, Serbsta, Yugo23, Fleka, Europa, L8nite, Dule, Slobo, Parni Valjak, Ikac, LjubaM, BoRiS_ThE_BuLLetDoDgeR, BillyBob, beotiger, Polo, Nibble, Mihajlovic, Stefan_0707, MishoM, PartizanBeograd, Sarma Police, Aleks, rogi32, ShellShocked, Komik, Gibraldo, Jug Bogdan, SerbianPatriot, Pivopijac, Triumph, voka_gsw, Bink|BBC, JimmyJazz, Borba, KrajisnikNL, Njegos, Zikz, srb, Serbsta, ferrelian man, Peka, Modigliani, alchemist, Nitemare, DELIJEHNC&OFKI, Grobar, Mrkela, DelijaZauvjek, Stoik, InCognito, Rade, B.o.b.a.n, voj vojo, Miki*, TheCritic, Stojke, Laf, sakana, bringsallyup?, Njegos, marakana11, Podgorica, Mile Srbin, Jebes Fudbal, Branko, Lazo, Sara, Serbialex, Grobar360, levelhead, LopuZa, 3Kings, delantero, Opustenzya, BALKANKING187, Jet

* didn't forget you this time :D

Non Serbs who posted here more than a few times

Dmitriy, Mohammed Deyab, El Lobo, DZG, Yashimi Nakitu, Bosanac, Vidic15, Gubijic, Tim, Manijak, Szovkap, JAMAICA, KORSER, Szovkap, HajdukSplit, Joshua, PMC, kleber, Wally, JCamilo, Osman, Andor, Velez1922, Relampago Blanco/Purger?, Moe, Macumba, bono, Don Techno, Antivari22 and of course the favourite for the bookies, Suho..:howler:

If I missed anyone I apologize in advance, I tried to check, otherwise as always enjoy. ;)

See less See more
#94 ·
You did well comrade - captain Mrki chose wisely when he got you to infilitrate their lines ;) once rilla proves as successfull in the Cro board and that veteran Trebinjac toes the line in the uper echilons of XT management, before you know it Hercegovina do Tokija will no longer be just a dream!!!

Serbian, Croatian, BiH, WWE, Balkans FM and even the CM forums will become mere sub forums of the great Hercegovina Empire

#97 ·
Little do they know that this was my plan all along. Since I saw that rallying troops failed besides Bosanac and Adnan and very few others I realized the only way would be to create a complex net of fake posters who would support the promotion of Hercegovina posters. My goal will be achieved when two reach admin status then we can begin the takeover process and we will convert the forum language to Satrovacki as well.

#95 ·
Alchemist- Because I was the one that brough him to this forum :smileani:

Parni Valjak. Like Zoric said, if he could have his way with the NT, he'd leave out Vidic for Rnic and Ivanovic for Rukavina.

I'll give a shout out to MO, despite basing his talents off of youtube videos.

And the winner is....Purger
5) Your favourite/least favourite Yugonostalgicar (your choice)

Antet :proud:

I would have to say Zoric, except for that week he spent in Austria where I had to take over the forum

After me, the runner up would have to be Zoric again. The guy is a machine. Makes you wonder if he even leaves his home on the weekends :eek:

RSF :eek:ld: The dinosaur still prevails in this category.
Sarma of course but I'd give a shout out to Krle. He's especially funny when he owns the shit out of Ante and his followers
10) The most intelligent poster of the forum aka Andrix award (since he's gone now)

Alchemist is full of knowledge as is Marko3 who doesn't post enough. ABC as well

Easy...Mrkela.

Serb apparantly who always talks about MMA and what not, but I'm not convince yet as he's a pushover when he faces me :scream:

MO. Never said a mean thing....to a Serbian before :p
14) The fuzzy couple award, which two posters should get married because they're so cromo

PV and Mare. The Other Sports thread is their honeymoon

The best troll award goes to HajdukSplit since he loves Serbia as much as his mother country...America. The worst troll is Manijak...I have my reasons :frustrat:
16 The Baja mali knindza award, who's the forum nationalist wearing a sajkaca and opanke?

Polo without a doubt. He doesn't post much though
17) The biggest fanboy award, a poster who idolizes one player

3King and Kezman

ABC7, boris4c, Marko3

Vidic. Ivanovic had a better season with Chelsea, but he failed with the NT at the World Cup, despite being injured.

The Juve Legend himself, Krasic

Zigic, only player that scores for the NT although Lazovic deserves a praise

Krasic, without a doubt. He tore up the CL last season with CSKA and now is tearing up Serie A. Nobody can stop the vigilante.

World Cup Thread. Can't believe we had 18,000 posts in such a short time frame.
24) Worst Serbian poster?

Mrkela. Half of his posts are not even about football. All his knowledge of football comes from Football Manger 2011 anyways.
25) Least biased poster?

Zoric/Alchemist
26) The Ladies Man?

Me, Serbsta, and RB
27) Thread hijacker?

Dirlija, Purger, Manijak, HS, and the list goes on
28) Band-wagoner?

ACO :howler:
29) Most argumentative - argues for the sake of arguing?

RSF- Has nothing better to do with his time while his wife changes his diapers :eek:ld:
30) Crusader - goes to other forums and defends Serbian players?

It would be me, but I've been banned from just about every single forum. So, Krle, Srb, MO :proud:
31) Best debater, the one you'd least like you to face?

Zoric, because he'll never admit he's wrong. Stubborn little bastard.32) Best/funniest avatar?
Best ones were the World Cup ones and that guy Andy who has a picture of the naked girls ass
33) Post tally whore?

HajdukSplit
34) Best Poster Rivalry?

PV and Mare, Me and Mrkela, Me and Nermin Bibic
35) Best Gambler?

Nibble by far
36) Worst Gambler?

Me :howler:
37) Post of the Year?

The one I posted the other day in the Other Sports thread of all the Serbian achievements post-war. Completely ahnialating the Croatians :proud:
38) Most Pessimistic Fan?

I don't know it's hard to tell on here. Possibly Marakana11
39) Most Optimistic Fan?

Slobo, Dule, and Vuc. I don't think the word "lose" is in their vocabulary
40) Forum #1 Drunk?

KNL. He's always posting drunk :howler:
41) Ego stroking award aka RSF award?

Surely, RSF.
42) Top scout, Smiljanic or Matic, Milijas or Petrovic?

Me, then Mr. Smiljanic..I mean Zoric
43) Forum cheerleader award?

Nermin Bibic. He knows just about every Serbian player including some of our gems that still play in the Serbian League :proud:
44) Best moments of the year

Lane's goal against Germany. Teodosic's 3 pointer against Spain. Davis Cup.
45) Worst moments of the year[/B]
Worst moment was a toss-up with the loss agains Turkey in semi-finals and the loss against Australia in the World Cup where I thought for sure we'd win. :cry:46) Goals of the year
Krasic against Wolfsburg; Lane vs Germany
47) Best/worst transfer of the year

Jovanovic to Liverpool has been a nightmare
48) The "Ohhh **** did that just happen??" moment of the year (turning point, great play, bad play any sport)

Coming back in the Davis Cup after losing doubles

#96 ·
3king and Kezman are the same person. I have him on Facebook, cool guy, started his own designer company called 3kings, check it out.

I haven't even played FM11 more than 12 hours in competent imbecile. I'm too busy with life but the only game I've played recently is GT5.

Btw NB is actually from Serbia :howler:

#100 ·
hmmm i heard a story about some guy on the weekend having a 10 game multi bet for $50. He got all 9 right up until the Manchester - Arsenal match today where he picked Manchester :eek: and won $150,000

Apparantly it is in the papers but i haven't seen it

#102 ·
Jebem ti srce I cant fkn win a 5 leg multi playing favourites haha

#101 ·
I'll single out 2 people:

zoric - his knowledge of the sport is incredible. I don't think there's a person on XT who's more knowledgeable than he is. The forum wasn't half as good the couple of weeks zoric was away. I really hope that one day you can be in a position to help Serbian football :thumbsup:

Krle - the captain of the forum. Knows his stuff and is in my opinion, easily the most entertaining poster on the forum. I always make sure to read his posts and usually agree with them. I believe you were behind the BM_1 persona too which is absolutely legendary if true. :proud: One of the funniest things I've read on the internet which says something.

Maybe if I have more time, I'll write something more up. This is a great forum and community and hopefully it continues to stay strong.

#103 ·
Alchemist
Parni Valjak
El Lobo - our spanish/lebo agent
Tarik_19
All of us I would say, maybe vuceeh if i had to pick one
Zoric
RSF
Krle
10) The most intelligent poster of the forum aka Andrix award (since he's gone now)
Zoric, DZ at times, Alchemist
DZ
Krle looks like a badass but I would put me in there as well.
Alchemist
DZ and Mrkela
DZG
Me
boris4c
Nem the king
Krasic
Pantelic for the effort
Krasic
The thread DZ and I made glorious, hottest girl thread :)
26) The Ladies Man?
Me and DZ (well i have sent proof to the boys ) haha
35) Best Gambler?
Nibble by far
36) Worst Gambler?
Me

#107 ·
I'll do my whole selection in my lunch but this is going as my post of the year (there's too many great ones, but this made me laugh so much).

Seriously, if I see Stankovic go to someone who's been bagging him here, I'll ban the f**k out of everyone here, and then commit virtual suicide by banning myself in the end.
Using the same logic, I DO NOT deserve Milijas.

And I don't want him, seriously, I will refuse to have him on my avatar, and we all know how dangerous these issues can be ahead of a WC. We need to keep the harmony both on field and off field.

#144 ·
My mistake, you are right cause you have provided me with substantial evidence!

Not sure how i forgot to put ur name!

#111 ·
Alchemist and KNL, awesome posters.
Parni Valjak although i tend to be a bit there too with liverpool haha
El Lobo - saw a photo of him in the bosnian forum, reminded me of the Iron Shiek with a moustache for some reason :D
Drilija
Krle, pravi srbenda
Zoric
RSF but you gotta give it to him, Milijas, Milovanovic, he's been spot on
KNL with his random lyrical posts while drunk
Alchemist
DZ
Krle
Alchemist
DZ and Mrkela
Drilija
Serbsta or SerbianPatriot, but i know Serbsta quite well, so might edge it to him
Fleka
Subotic
Krasic
Slim pickings but i'll give it to Lazovic
Krasic
World cup one, great memories
26) The Ladies Man?
Serbsta
35) Best Gambler?
Nibble
36) Worst Gambler?
Not sure on this one

#118 ·
lol check out the Croats most handsome nation thread, I remember you ripping me..:howler:

Anyway I had some fun, shame that since then we can't trust any newbies anymore. Also because of Mrki's 10 accounts, including GavriloPrincip. :D

#123 ·
Well that was my goal. As extreme as some of these bastards are, I wanted to go the extra mile. Highlight was ripping JureM in their forum and Villa and Blast sending me PM's. Ever wondered why Villa isn't around? Well now you know! :smileani:

And Mrki :heart:

#135 ·
:howler: I remember that now, poor Jure...:moan:
I had to make it all believable. Wasn't soon before I got PM's stating how there are many 'proud Croatian patriots' on these forums. :howler:

Suho was pretty much the only one who didn't believe my crap, which is logical as he's made up his entire life story. :D
:dielaugh:

#129 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.