Xtratime Community banner

Us v Atalanta

4K views 107 replies 17 participants last post by  fenyesk 
#1 ·
Floccari, Palladino and Gobbi still injured.

Morrone and Lucarelli may both start. The former most likely.

Seeing at the table, we are only 5 points away from 18th, which is slight concerning, after all a few weeks ago we were a few points from
7th.

So we need results, ASAP. To help 'the slide' we got to start performing away from home again. Im confident that we will get a good result here, and start our march forward.

So, 2-1 to Parma. Okaka and Modesto to score. There you go!

Ex Parma watch, Cigarini comes to mind straight away

#4 ·
This would be my team:

Mirante
Zacc - Paletta - Ferrario
Jonathan - Mariga - Musacci - Galloppa - Valiani
Floccari/Biabiany - Giovinco​

I don't want to see Modesto. I would prefer to see even Valiani today to try and stifle Schelotto. Also, no Lucarelli please. I prefer Ferrario or Santacroce.

#5 ·
Galloppa's not in the squad.

Modesto's been crap, but I really don't think Valiani can play on the left, so I'd stick with him.

This is Pereira's best chance yet to get a game, but I imagine he'll stick with Valdés to partner Mariga and Musacci.

#7 ·
Valiani will work hard in an away game, we don't really need the creativity so much and he should be hungry to want his place back. He did better a little while ago on the left so I thought I would give him a chance. ;)
Modesto has been bad for a fair few games now defensively and offensively.

Ferrario has suprised me. He doesn't deserve to be dropped IMO. I'm hating on Lucarelli quite a bit atm and prefer to see what Ferrario can do.

I forgot Galloppa was out, so I surely want to see the trio of Mariga - Musacci - Valdes.

#11 ·
Hmmmm...don't like Valdes for the left, plus we have no creativity to bring on from the bench. I would of preferred Valiani or even Jonathan on the left. I expected Marques on the bench at least. Who can we bring on if we need a goal? Valiani?

All our aces are on the pitch from the beginning so we need to start well..

Btw, where's Ferrario?

#22 ·
completely laughable defense again. It was from a corner. The central defender made a meal of the clearance, kicking the ball skywards, Manfredi beat the other defender to the ball and shot it at goal, beating Mirante who just stood there. Hard to tell but the ball may have taken an odd bounce which tricked Mirante.
Denis won that corner btw after another ball that somehow almost beat our backline when we have 4 or 5 at the back.
Our defenders shouldn't be playing in serie A.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.