Xtratime Community - Rhizoid
Go Back   Xtratime Community > Blogs
Register Blogs FAQ Prediction League Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Why do you want to know "why"?: The Lebanese guy vs. Japan dilemma

Posted May 1st, 2008 at 15:41 by Rhizoid
I've only met a handful of Japanese people as mere acquaintances, before September 11, 2006...the day I began working with them on a daily basis.

I always took Japanese people for granted i.e. just another group of people, except they invent cool things that the west never think of (just my quick stereo type before getting closer to them).

But it's much different than that. At the workplace they've redefined the concept of "workoholic". In fact, it's contagious....
Community Terrorist
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sunburn

Posted March 1st, 2008 at 12:06 by Rhizoid
It's getting warmer outside. The polar ice-caps are melting. Cities that lay on coastlines might experience increased sea-levels and partially drown.

As the Earth gets warmer we still need to cool ourselves off. We switch on the airconditioning which emits CFC's that have harmful and destructive effects on our ozone layer.

Large manufacturing corporations are now rebranding their products under the "Eco-Friendly" banner - but most of these are designed to...
Community Terrorist
Posted in Uncategorized