Fedor Emelianenko the best MMA/UFC fighter ever(OT) [Archive] - Xtratime Community

Fedor Emelianenko the best MMA/UFC fighter ever(OT)

Jonny Knoxville
December 30th, 2008, 03:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTlRasx-5Tk

I know its a sawker forum but this is also a sport..so

UFC event thinking fighters like Mir, Lesnar, Gonzaga, Kongo, etc. would beat the undisputed #1 heavyweight in the world and greatest MMA fighter of ALL TIME, Fedor "THE LAST EMEPEROR.Talking about the guy who has never been even knocked down! Never. I mean everybody was knocked out, even Big Nog now. And here is the dude who was never brought to the ground by a strike, not talking about knocked out.

Jonny Knoxville
December 30th, 2008, 03:20
did u see where he almost got knocked out and he was struggling to stand on his feet and then he knocked the shit out of him or when he got surplexed and then won the fite...hes awesome..hes fighting guys ay over his weight..he fought a 7'2'' guy and he is only 6'1'' lol

Jonny Knoxville
December 30th, 2008, 03:35
brock lesner and fedor should fite and happen.....brute power over lion heart..Brock is so damn powerful but fedor is so dam great it would be like the best fight event ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls6J6Jm4-Iw

lesners talking shit lol

fedor

Jonny Knoxville
December 30th, 2008, 03:38
fedor is class he doesnt need to talk shit...hell whoop his ass in the ring

ASR83
December 30th, 2008, 03:47
Lesner was not talking shit about Fedor being a bad fighter or anything like that.

He was annoyed b/c when they announced the Couture Lesner fight people kept asking about if he(Couture) would ever fight Fedor. Anyway Fedor is one of the classiest guys in the sport so it's no shock he doesn't run off at the mouth. But understand at no point did Lesner trash Fedor.

Anyway the fight will not happen unless Fedor signs with the UFC...But i don't see that happening unless there are no more viable options to go fight around the world.

TP
December 31st, 2008, 01:37
we know, but try MMA junkie