Week 8: Kasimpasa - Trabzonspor [Archive] - Xtratime Community

Week 8: Kasimpasa - Trabzonspor

Waya
October 4th, 2007, 16:10
On Friday we play newly promoted Kasimpasa away. 2 wins in a row would be nice. :)

Umut will return to the starting lineup for this one.

Waya
October 5th, 2007, 05:44
Fanatik's lineups:

KASIMPAŞA
Khalid
Cihat
Fatih
Alparslan
Tehoue
Ünal
Merthan
Askou
Bastos
Erhan
Göksel

TRABZONSPOR
Tolga
Ferhat
Erdinç
Tayfun
Celaleddin
Yattara
Serkan
Hasan
Gökdeniz
Ceyhun
Umut

I hope thats how we really come out. Ferhat back at RB, and Hasan covering Huseyin's role in midfield since he is suspended.

Jo-Ann
October 5th, 2007, 11:27
It will be good to have Umut back for this game :) But I am really annoyed about Çağdaş never getting a game anymore. Lately he hasn't even been in the first 18. Not even making the bench is madness! :mad: It seems the coach has his favourites and that is that. Çağdaş is as good a player as any of the defenders, if not better, so it is highly unfair.

Anyway, despite this, I wish good luck to TS....and I hope Umut scores a goal on his return.

Jo-Ann
October 5th, 2007, 11:34
By the way Waya, what do you think of Celaleddin? Most TS fans I know of seem to really dislike him and say he is useless and that he only gets to play in every game because the coach is biased towards him.

Waya
October 5th, 2007, 15:00
By the way Waya, what do you think of Celaleddin? Most TS fans I know of seem to really dislike him and say he is useless and that he only gets to play in every game because the coach is biased towards him.

Hes definitely the weakest link in our defense, and he has been for a while. He had probably only one good season with us, and I agree, Ziya Dogan definitely takes favorites. Otherwise Cagdas would be starting ahead of Erdinc consistently..

Waya
October 5th, 2007, 20:02
0-0 :doh: :mad: :scream:

Jo-Ann
October 5th, 2007, 21:48
Ziya Dogan is doing some strange things. I heard that he played Çağdaş upfront when he came on in the last 10 minutes :confused: :)

Waya
October 5th, 2007, 23:39
Ziya Dogan is doing some strange things. I heard that he played Çağdaş upfront when he came on in the last 10 minutes :confused: :)

Yeah i heard something like that too :confused: Cagdas does have a pretty good header though. Im guessing we were winning a lot of set pieces toward the end. Theres really no excuse for not being able to score on some of these teams with attacking players like ours though..

I get the feeling our next game, against BJK, is make or break for Ziya. If not, I can see him quitting like he usually does..