Gershon offered 400K? [Archive] - Xtratime Community

Gershon offered 400K?

Gilli
March 29th, 2006, 06:57
This is the current leading rumour in Israeli media, a little bit after the Arbeitman story: Shimon Gershon, Hapoel Tel Aviv's captain and 'soul', as well as our goalscorer on Sunday :howler: has been offered a very generous wage by Beitar at least according to these rumours. Hapoel Tel Aviv have already announced that they can't and won't compete with Beitar for such a wage. What do you think, do we need and want the enemy's most loved player? I personally can't imagine someone like Gershon at Teddy but times have changed and he will be accepted by the fans if it came down to this. Of course signing Gershon would also give us one more available foreigner spot as Mitreski will leave.

Kappa21
March 29th, 2006, 15:27
Yes, i think its a good move.

We cannot focus on making a foreigner Inc. in Beitar. We need to try and grasp all the best domestic individuals we can. People who are young and are potential are an asset for beitar. They need to be promoted into the beitar senior team and play....

People like Gershon, Arbeitman and Idan Tal are exactly what beitar needs...
ofcourse, N'sombo and Tautuana will leave. So will Mitreski as Raanan stated....

so in this case, by the summer we will have 3 extra spots open and Leroy and Agonza still playing for beitar :) which is good...

cant wait for the cucumber leauge :D:D:D:D:D:D

Arik1983
March 29th, 2006, 19:25
why 3 spots ? fernandes, leroy and aganzo , two spots are left and not three !

Kappa21
March 29th, 2006, 19:58
why 3 spots ? fernandes, leroy and aganzo , two spots are left and not three !

Yes! I forgot about Fernandez, but with Ferndnandez, there was talks about him going to the spurs, so i put his name in a question mark

Gilli
March 29th, 2006, 20:01
Hello, anyone remembers N'sumbo?
He's just recieved a 3 year offer, which he rightfully earned BTW.

Kappa21
March 29th, 2006, 20:09
Hello, anyone remembers N'sumbo?
He's just recieved a 3 year offer, which he rightfully earned BTW.

I would have sent his ass back to Hapoel Haifa if i was management :rolleyes:

berko
March 31st, 2006, 00:07
I would have sent his ass back to Hapoel Haifa if i was management :rolleyes:

NīSombo would fit in any team in Israel IMO, he is really being constant and gained confidence from Fernandez, Haifa even thought in signing him a while ago and Ton Caanen tryed to bring him to Maccabi. Beitar should stick with him.

ירוק OLE!
March 31st, 2006, 01:32
NīSombo would fit in any team in Israel IMO, he is really being constant and gained confidence from Fernandez, Haifa even thought in signing him a while ago and Ton Caanen tryed to bring him to Maccabi. Beitar should stick with him.

Yea i remember Haifa wanted him and so did caanen and its for a reason, he's a very good player. It would have been foolish of Beitar to let him go and Fernandez made the right move by keeping him, he also knew what kind of talent he has and if he doesn't sign with Beitar he would have signed with another Israeli club and strengthened them.