Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Albanians abroad

664K views 7K replies 164 participants last post by  LoL 
#1 ·
- Ervin Skela and Fatmir Vata both played for Armina this weekend against Mainz.
Skela was voted with 4.5 points, he missed a penalty and was replaced later... In the other way Vata was voted with 3 points
3rd albanian in Arminia, didnt play in this game

- Lala played 90 minutes in Hanovers defeat away to Werder, he voted 3 points.

- Skerdilajd Curri was voted 4 for his team Aue away lose from Unterhaching.

- Adrian Alijaj was voted 3.5 while his team Oberhausen lost at home from Burghausen.

- Dragusha didnt play for Frankfurt :devil:

- Lorik Cana got a yellow card in PSG home defeat vs Monaco

- good news comes from verona were Bogdani scored and gave the lead to verona which later lost 3:2
Valon Behrami played whole match for verona, while Florian Myrtaj in 61' minute replaced Bogdani

ill be back later with more players performances

See less See more
#7 ·
Its long time ago he decided that valdrin.Gjasula is orginally from the capital Tirana and in the beginning of this year he was offered to play with U-21 of Albania and he refused.

Vioresin Sinani,ex-vllazniaplayer who now plays for Kayserispor in the turkish SuperLeague scored his first goal yesterday against Samsonspor.His goal made it to draw after being 0-1 under Samsonspor,but it didnt helped any much because Kayserispor lost 4-1 in the end.

#12 ·
Istanbulspor [2 - 0] Kayserispor

58' Sinani (redcard)
83' [1 - 0] Ofir

88' [2 - 0] Dursun

The team Istanbulspor were the albanian NT-player Alban Bushi plays won 2-0 against the team Kayserispor were the other albanianplayer Sinani plays.As you can see Sinani got a redcard on this match....it sounds quite weird to me.

#15 ·
Shkembi scores the game winner for Kamen Ingrad as they beat Rijeka 3-2 in Velika. It was a very good game as Rijeka were up 2-0 within 25 minutes but Kamen came back and won the match, including two goals in the final three minutes of the match and Shkembi scored in extra time.

#19 ·
isn't Haxihu (sorry, maybe I mispelled it) from Kosovo? he is a forward for Medjimurje.

I just saw the highlights of the match and Shkembi's goal was a huge mistake by the keeper. He attempted a shot from maybe 25-30 out and it went right through the keepers arms. :eek:
Is he on your NT?

About the U21's, there is only Ahmed Sharbini who is a player on Rijeka but I believe he hasn't yet played for our U21's he just gets called up.
http://www.mamic-sport.hr/Igrac.asp?ID=50

#20 ·
Yea Shkembi was lately invited in NT, he didnt play that much.

And for that player that u said in Medjimurje, maybe its Haxhiu (dont know him), im not sure if he's the one that was mentioned in newspapers...ill try to find his name again, but papers were sayin that a kosovar player who's been livin in Croatia is having a good form there...

#23 ·
HajdukSplit, im tryin to find more info bout Sharbini... do you know any other site ? I mean I still dont know where was he born

galatasaray-fr said:
Where is playing Edwin Murati ?
Iraklis / Greece...

He has scored few goals this season... but he had some troubles lately with greek fans especially after game with OFI... and seems that he's not sure bout his future in Greece, I heard rumorus that he's seekin to play in some other country.

#24 ·
hi guys.....as we can see the future looks bright for our NT. We have plenty of great footballers being brought up in various teams around Europe. I hope that we as supporters can follow up and see how these new kids are developing as footballers. I am very disappointed with some of our youngsters such as Gjasula for not choosing to play for their own motherland but I think that we have more than enough players coming up that will insure the future of our team. Just to mention Valon Behrami amongst many others. Lets hope that FIFA will let them play for Albania and then we will kick some ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.