Sneijder or Seedorf? [Archive] - Xtratime Community

Sneijder or Seedorf?

dian
June 30th, 2004, 09:19
I have just read a local online news discussing about the choice between Sneijder or Seedorf for the next game against Portugal.

I think Advocaat should not replace Seedorf with Sneijder. Don't change the winning team. He should stick with the winning team. But, I agree with him if he wants to select Sneijder instead of Andy VDM, even though he is not a natural winger, or maybe somewhere in the second half, he can substitute Davids with Sneijder. For me, Seedorf has performed well.

Prince-O
June 30th, 2004, 10:21
Seedorf when he plays for the team is miles ahead of Sneijder, both in experience as in ability. Knowing the ability of Wesley, it only shows the pure class of Seedorf.

Phil Neville
June 30th, 2004, 11:44
As soon someone knows who will play can they post it please
I might need to make changes to my fantasy team

Wally
June 30th, 2004, 11:50
Faisal, Its not 100% certain but most papers say we'll play with:

------V Sar--------------

Reiziger-Stam-Bouma-Gio

--Seedorf-Davids-Cocu-

-OVermars-Ruud-Robben

Bouma is a slight injury worry. He trained on his own last night and if he doesn't make it, Heitinga will play.

As for the topic question, Seedorf is better than Sneyder at this moment in time. Both are also better than Van der Vaart imo.

Phil Neville
June 30th, 2004, 11:59
Thanks I have Seedorf in for the first time seeing as Sneijder kept on getting me nothing from not playing.
If Dick subs on Sneijder and he scores and gets a assist I don't know what I will break

Im thinking about having Overmars ahead of Ruud If I want to catch up in the league, Alot of people will have Ruud so I will have to take the risk with Overmars

Phil Neville
June 30th, 2004, 12:19
No Im keeping Ruud because he takes the Penalties too

chivu
June 30th, 2004, 16:43
If you have to take someone out for Sneijder you can better take Cocu. Flip has been a bit shakky until now, with some crucial errors. With most noteable of course his bad 'balletje breed' vs the Czechs. Without that one, we never would have talked about the 'wissel'.